Jordan - Just full of class again

Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
Forum Member
✭✭✭
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/news/a436783/katie-price-leandro-penna-gave-me-cystitis-all-the-time.html

Telling us the information we all needed to hear that Leo had such a big c*ck that she always got cystitis.

No such thing as a self edit or TMI in her world is there? Especially when she's got something of hers to promote

Comments

• Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ho hum.

She's always got to come out with a jibe about her bloke's genitals, she did it with Andre ('size of an acorn' or ' size of a Sky remote' depending on how generous she was feeling) and IIRC Reid too, but she's such a coward she only does it after she's chewed 'em up and spat 'em out. (The men, that is, not the genitals). ;):D
  • Tweacle Tart IITweacle Tart II Posts: 5,079
    Forum Member
    You can fool some of the people some of the time....but she cannot help reverting to type :rolleyes:
  • rammsteinqueenrammsteinqueen Posts: 514
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ho hum.

She's always got to come out with a jibe about her bloke's genitals, she did it with Andre ('size of an acorn' or ' size of a Sky remote' depending on how generous she was feeling) and IIRC Reid too, but she's such a coward she only does it after she's chewed 'em up and spat 'em out. (The men, that is, not the genitals). ;):D

It probably looked the size of an acorn next to her massive gash.
  • tellywatcher73tellywatcher73 Posts: 4,181
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    With the possible exception of Peter Andre (who just isn't that bright), no self respecting man would want to get themselves involved with Katie Price. She is just going to spend her life trawling through a list of fame junkies until she is too old to even be able to attract them. Maybe if she got some self respect but you can't teach an old dog new tricks...
  • RealityRocksRealityRocks Posts: 4,215
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't even get it. *Do* big ones cause cystitis? Maybe she just needs to drink more cranberry juice ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,414
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes when she said PA's diddler was as big as a Skyplus Pad..
    now there was a chance missed by sky ;)
  • johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/news/a436783/katie-price-leandro-penna-gave-me-cystitis-all-the-time.html

Telling us the information we all needed to hear that Leo had such a big c*ck that she always got cystitis.

No such thing as a self edit or TMI in her world is there? Especially when she's got something of hers to promote

The woman has no self-awareness, no class and no knowledge of what actually causes cystitis!:rolleyes:
  • aggielaneaggielane Posts: 5,356
    Forum Member
    johartuk wrote: »
    The woman has no self-awareness, no class and no knowledge of what actually causes cystitis!:rolleyes:

Frequent and/or vigorous sex increases the chances of physical damage or bruising, which in turn makes the likelihood of cystitis developing higher.
    Sexually active women have a higher risk of bacteria entering via the urethra.
  • lozengerlozenger Posts: 4,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ugh..! I was always under the impression cystitis is caused by bacteria - so I guess Leo has a skanky kn*b?
  • MrMarpleMrMarple Posts: 3,424
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

:D:D:D:D:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,139
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If we & the media ignored her, she'd eventually go away
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Lol I think the size of her latest victims c*ck depends on the mood she is in! She really has no class at all what normal man would want her!
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    TMI as far as I'm concerned ... I don't need to know about Leo's bits
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,888
    Forum Member
    Tiny bit TMI. I didn't want to know.
  • fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ho hum.

I wonder if leo will reply likewise about her?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,596
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lozenger wrote: »
    so I guess Leo has a skanky kn*b?

*spits out coca cola laughing*
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    fredster wrote: »

Hopefully! Why dont they play her at her own game? :)
  • tellywatcher73tellywatcher73 Posts: 4,181
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    fredster wrote: »

I doubt he'd be able to add anything we don't already know (or have seen ;))
  • Angelica1973Angelica1973 Posts: 352
    Forum Member
    For the sake of your children Katie Price, please, please keep your nasty gob shut. Better to keep quiet and let people think you're a classless nasty tart, than to open it and let them know you are a classless nasty tart.

And I'm no fan of any of her ex's either, all 347 of them :D
  • artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh good, glad to see she has moved on and matured. :rolleyes:
  • skp20040skp20040 Posts: 66,872
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    aggielane wrote: »
    Frequent and/or vigorous sex increases the chances of physical damage or bruising, which in turn makes the likelihood of cystitis developing higher.
    Sexually active women have a higher risk of bacteria entering via the urethra.

And as Katie has probably got a dual carriageway down their she probably suffers often with all the traffic . I heard she is opening a picnic site there so people can pull over and take a rest.
  • Starry EyedStarry Eyed Posts: 1,569
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The worst thing is there is a generation of young women and girls who aspire to be Jordan and no doubt will copy her behaviour when it comes to the nothing is private style mouthing off. Except this to continue into the future with all the wannabes out there. Horrible.
  • MicrokorgMicrokorg Posts: 2,670
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Vile chav
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    skp20040 wrote: »
    . I heard she is opening a picnic site there so people can pull over and take a rest.

Would that be like throwing a sausage down oxford street?
  • Michelle_ClarkeMichelle_Clarke Posts: 1,140
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SCDchick wrote: »
    Would that be like throwing a sausage down oxford street?

LOL :) she has no class. Zero. I cannot wait for the next few years to go by so that we don't have to see her every day in our papers. Unfortunately I think she is going to grow old disgracefully and it won't be long before we are seeing pics of her children shame faced trying to hide from paparazzi, as they are hounded for comments about their mother flashing her boobs/arse/blackwall tunnel in some club aged 50.