Nicole Scherzinger - Boomerang

Comments

• JustArunJustArun Posts: 8,941
    Forum Member
    Ia it in uk charts yet?

153 on pre-orders the video is at 3 on UK iTunes :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 966
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She has some promo lined up on Monday I think. I remember she promoted 'Poison' so well. Literally every show! She worked hard for that #1 I give her that.

Someone has their facts muddled :o
  • maddiesdoormaddiesdoor Posts: 828
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Someone has their facts muddled :o

It's true! She was on The X Factor, Loose Women, This Morning and I think she even did the flop Alan Titchmarsh show! :p
    Forum Member
    It's true! She was on The X Factor, Loose Women, This Morning and I think she even did the flop Alan Titchmarsh show! :p

I think I Iz Ghetto was referring to the fact that Poison got to 2 not 1...but it was very close. Nicole is a hard worker she's on Jonathan Ross tonight :)
  • gpkgpk Posts: 10,206
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    `poison` got to #3 in the uk, not #1 or #2.:o anyway, i am glad she has some tv promo in place to offset the lack of airplay and i agree, she does work hard in promoting her msuic.
    Forum Member
    gpk wrote: »
    `poison` got to #3 in the uk, not #1 or #2.:o anyway, i am glad she has some tv promo in place to offset the lack of airplay and i agree, she does work hard in promoting her msuic.

so embarrassed :o
  • SpencerLeveySpencerLevey Posts: 1,511
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Another amazing performance on the Johnathan Ross Show

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHMmGcXf72E&feature=player_embedded
  • gpkgpk Posts: 10,206
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    she was really funny on jonathan ross tonight.:D her performance was great too, the single will hopefully do well now and i am looking forward to the album later this year.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 966
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    JustArun wrote: »
    so embarrassed :o

Hahahaha :p
  • hilduffluvahilduffluva Posts: 3,969
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Already #11 on iTunes!
  • Dave0893Dave0893 Posts: 13,660
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I just watched Jonathan Ross show and she was brilliant on it, really funny and was a great performance too.
    Forum Member
    10 on iTunes after six hours of release, hopefully it'll continue to rise. Maybe even reach the number 1 spot
  • xfactorfan27xfactorfan27 Posts: 1,237
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    10 on iTunes after six hours of release, hopefully it'll continue to rise. Maybe even reach the number 1 spot

Good news:D. I'm not a huge fan of the song, but I love Nicole so may purchase just to support her (and of course stick two fingers up at radio 1)!:D:cool:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just downloaded it! It's #9 now :p
    Forum Member
    Lmao if this gets to number one or even top five, Radio 1 and Capital will definitely be kicking themselves :D
  • d56d56 Posts: 5,471
    Forum Member
    Lmao if this gets to number one or even top five, Radio 1 and Capital will definitely be kicking themselves :D

YES! So glad this is already doing well :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It would be good for this to do really well and teach a lesson to the radio stations who have snubbed her. She does have a lot of interest in the UK so they should take note, instead of playing One Direction every 10 minutes!
    Forum Member
    It would be good for this to do really well and teach a lesson to the radio stations who have snubbed her. She does have a lot of interest in the UK so they should take note, instead of playing One Direction every 10 minutes!

Yes and Olly Murs...I've heard his track three times in the space of an hour on Capital. :yawn:
  • xfactorfan27xfactorfan27 Posts: 1,237
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    #8 now come on Nicole!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes and Olly Murs...I've heard his track three times in the space of an hour on Capital. :yawn:

Yes and him! :mad: Also Rihanna. I do like her songs but I'm just fed up of 'Diamonds' and 'Stay'. :mad:

#8 on iTunes? Brilliant!
    Forum Member
    Yes and him! :mad: Also Rihanna. I do like her songs but I'm just fed up of 'Diamonds' and 'Stay'. :mad:

#8 on iTunes? Brilliant!

8 is brilliant considering this is not even in the top 100 airplay chart. If not number 1, I hope it gets top 3. :)
    Forum Member
    Now 7 :eek:

Edit: Two versions of the song one in at number 7 the other at 46 on iTunes...altogether should be top 5 :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's at #6 now :eek:
    Forum Member
    It's at #6 now :eek:

OMG...if this hits number 1 on iTunes. :eek::p
  • Zack06Zack06 Posts: 28,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is at #6/#7 on iTunes right now I think, well done to Nicole, I reckon it will be another top 10 single for her despite the lack of radio airplay.

Killer Love went so well, she landed 3 top 3 singles in a row and a top 10 album, so I hope that Boomerang can possibly push into the top 5. She has an incredible voice and clearly worked hard on the X Factor, I like the song. :)