WHATM:BBUSA13 6pm-6pm BST (10am-10am BBT); Jun 30-Jul 1; Spoilers Included

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 87,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Judd to HOH crew: Jessie need to know nothin 'cause she want to be in Beiber Fever so bad she can't stand it ;)
  • Kyle123Kyle123 Posts: 25,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wow, can't believe that I thought Aaryn was going to be super sweet. She sounds like a real brat. Those comments on Wikipedia are really uncomfortable to read, but it wouldn't surprise me in the least if CBS swept them under the carpet and continued to push the houseguests in the directions they had planned for them in casting.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aaryn is beautiful, but also crazy, homophobic and racist. A shame.
  • Kyle123Kyle123 Posts: 25,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've been catching up on Jokers, and was wondering if someone could clarify something. Where exactly does Jeremy stand, because whilst I was under the belief that he was aligned with the bitchy girls, last night, McCrae informed him that the votes were set for David to go and Elissa to stay.

I know there's that Moving Company alliance thing going behind the scenes, but I've also read that McCrae wants Jeremy to go home soon, so what exactly is the deal there?
  • Linus2Linus2 Posts: 2,966
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kyle123 wrote: »

I know there's that Moving Company alliance thing going behind the scenes, but I've also read that McCrae wants Jeremy to go home soon, so what exactly is the deal there?
    Nobody knows because the ppl are all over the place and everyone has different alliances. We will have to wait till tonights show to see the DRs. The most solid alliance seems to be MC but i am not 100% sure.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hamsterwatch ‏@hamsterwatch 2m
    tonight's Big Brother is 8pm on CBS but might be delayed by golf in Eastern and Central timezones
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • InMyArmsInMyArms Posts: 50,764
    Forum Member
    Is tonight's show 1am BST or 2am BST?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    InMyArms wrote: »
    Is tonight's show 1am BST or 2am BST?

It's 1am.
    Forum Member
    Thanks SBBA :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Racist comments from GinaMarie
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUFhJpZjic4
    Forum Member

Aaryn has made her share of bigoted comments too.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    McCrae and Amanda are speculating about what we think of them "that McCrae dude, he's crazy" - Amanda's biggest fear is what we think
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rob Cesternino ‏@robcesternino 4m
    Join us LIVE in 10 minutes to talk about tonight's new #BB15 with @HeavyMetalTeddy & recap the FEEDS with @LynchMGM http://robhasawebsite.com/big-brother-15-episode-2-live-feed-update/

(think it will be archives afterwards if you're reading this tomorrow)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Big Brother Network ‏@bigbrothernet 9m
    HGs must have gotten a talking-to. Amanda just did her BB-voice w/ "HGs, do not make racial slurs against other HGs."
  • MirageMirage Posts: 39,247
    Forum Member

I can't understand half of what is being said. I have turned it up as much as I dare at this time of night and still not making it out.

I also haven't seen a great deal of streaming this year, so still lagging way behind on events in the house.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    GinaMarie/Jeremy at hottub talking about Elissa. Jeremy says Elissa's face is fake and that she used Michael Jackson's doctor!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 289
    Forum Member
    A thread on JU:

List of racist/homophobic/sexist comments made by the BB15 Cast (w/ time)
    06/30/13 11:52 AM posted by sockruhtese

This is a growing list. Some of the flashback times may be off a bit.

Aaryn
    •Re: Candice: Be careful what you say in the dark, you might not be able to see the bitch (6/30 ~7:45pm)
    •I want to put a washcloth over her face and pour water over it (6/30 7:42pm C1/2)
    •Aaryn was complaining about the Asian women who do her nails and imitated their Asian accent. Helen was right outside too.
    •Said she was so drunk she made Asian eyes (6/30 ~5:20PM)
    •About Helen: Dude, shut up, go make some rice (6/30 1:14AM)
    •Andy will get MVP because people love the queers (6/29 11:40PM)
    •No one's going to vote for whoever that QUEER puts up re: Andy
    •Quick to correct Candice's pronunciation of "ask" (as opposed to axe) but is fine with GM saying it as axe
    •Bragged about making Asian eyes in the DR

Spencer
    •Says the C word at 6/29 4:35-4:36am Cam 3 and again 6/29 4:41am Cam 3
    •Candice laid her head on Spencer's shoulder and he said "Sure you're not gonna get my shirt greasy?"
    •Praised the Nazi doctors
    •Called Helen Kim Jong Un
    •calls Andy Kermit the **** to his face (6/29 ~4:40pm)
    •Called women the c-word
    •Says “Bitch, get your ass cooking” (6/30 ~1:57pm)

GinaMarie
    •Candice is on the dark side because she already is dark (6/30 ~7:45pm)
    •Calls welfare "nig***" insurance (6/30 1:16PM Cam 1/2)
    •Said blacks stick together and that they're "tokens" in the house (6/30 ~4:18AM)
    •Candice's "blackness" is showing now that she's not on the block (6/30 ~4:20AM)
    •They should make Helen's eyes "straight"
    •Said something about weaves being ghetto and then looked at Candice (6/29)
    •Helen should kiss their asses and serve them rice (June 29, 2:42pm Cam3)
    •Told Nick in the lounge that the way Candice talks is fake because she talks too white (6/29)
    •Said that Candice had that black thing going. intimating that she was getting ghetto (1st night of feeds)
    •Mocked Candice's voice in a stereotypical fashion

Kaitlyn
    •Said “****” but not in a reference to black people but more like “dude” (6/27 3:28AM C3)
    •says Candice came at her acting aggressive and she was thinking Candice's black side was coming out (6/27 ~5:47AM)
    •Said "Gays are untrustworthy in a game like this"

Jeremy
    •Re: Kaitlyn’s vagina: wants to see what he’s working with, called it her meat wallet
    •Re: Elissa, said he'd cut a bitch

Amanda
    •Calls herself the **** hag queen (6/29 ~5:30PM)

David
    •said his sheets are dirty because "black Candice" was on them (6/30 3:05pm C1)

Edited by sockruhtese (06/30/13 07:54 PM)

http://forums.jokersupdates.com/ubbthreads/showthreaded.php?Board=BBDiscussion&Number=19470364
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    https://twitter.com/bigbrothernet/status/351550656470999040/photo/1
    Big Brother Network ‏@bigbrothernet 1m
    HGs playing a sex game in HoH room. Wait, let me explain. Say a dirty word down the alphabet & toss the ball.
  • onfencewithrachonfencewithrach Posts: 6,479
    Forum Member
    ^ wow that's pathetic.

meanwhile there is all kinds of horror in the world and this person is focused that hard on a reality tv show.

i'd prefer them be who they are and not be censored like with what happened in big brother canada.

it's like there isn't any mature adults out there any more who can handle things that differ from their own perspectives/views and have to force everything to be shaped under an ideal that matches with their own will.

so.... they made racy comments, big frakkin deal.
    get over it and read a newspaper and see what's going on in the world.
    no wonder everything's so f'd. :)
  • MirageMirage Posts: 39,247
    Forum Member
    Drive wrote: »
    A thread on JU:

List of racist/homophobic/sexist comments made by the BB15 Cast (w/ time)
    06/30/13 11:52 AM posted by sockruhtese

This is a growing list. Some of the flashback times may be off a bit.

Aaryn
    •Re: Candice: Be careful what you say in the dark, you might not be able to see the bitch (6/30 ~7:45pm)
    •I want to put a washcloth over her face and pour water over it (6/30 7:42pm C1/2)
    •Aaryn was complaining about the Asian women who do her nails and imitated their Asian accent. Helen was right outside too.
    •Said she was so drunk she made Asian eyes (6/30 ~5:20PM)
    •About Helen: Dude, shut up, go make some rice (6/30 1:14AM)
    •Andy will get MVP because people love the queers (6/29 11:40PM)
    •No one's going to vote for whoever that QUEER puts up re: Andy
    •Quick to correct Candice's pronunciation of "ask" (as opposed to axe) but is fine with GM saying it as axe
    •Bragged about making Asian eyes in the DR

Spencer
    •Says the C word at 6/29 4:35-4:36am Cam 3 and again 6/29 4:41am Cam 3
    •Candice laid her head on Spencer's shoulder and he said "Sure you're not gonna get my shirt greasy?"
    •Praised the Nazi doctors
    •Called Helen Kim Jong Un
    •calls Andy Kermit the **** to his face (6/29 ~4:40pm)
    •Called women the c-word
    •Says “Bitch, get your ass cooking” (6/30 ~1:57pm)

GinaMarie
    •Candice is on the dark side because she already is dark (6/30 ~7:45pm)
    •Calls welfare "nig***" insurance (6/30 1:16PM Cam 1/2)
    •Said blacks stick together and that they're "tokens" in the house (6/30 ~4:18AM)
    •Candice's "blackness" is showing now that she's not on the block (6/30 ~4:20AM)
    •They should make Helen's eyes "straight"
    •Said something about weaves being ghetto and then looked at Candice (6/29)
    •Helen should kiss their asses and serve them rice (June 29, 2:42pm Cam3)
    •Told Nick in the lounge that the way Candice talks is fake because she talks too white (6/29)
    •Said that Candice had that black thing going. intimating that she was getting ghetto (1st night of feeds)
    •Mocked Candice's voice in a stereotypical fashion

Kaitlyn
    •Said “****” but not in a reference to black people but more like “dude” (6/27 3:28AM C3)
    •says Candice came at her acting aggressive and she was thinking Candice's black side was coming out (6/27 ~5:47AM)
    •Said "Gays are untrustworthy in a game like this"

Jeremy
    •Re: Kaitlyn’s vagina: wants to see what he’s working with, called it her meat wallet
    •Re: Elissa, said he'd cut a bitch

Amanda
    •Calls herself the **** hag queen (6/29 ~5:30PM)

David
    •said his sheets are dirty because "black Candice" was on them (6/30 3:05pm C1)

Edited by sockruhtese (06/30/13 07:54 PM)

http://forums.jokersupdates.com/ubbthreads/showthreaded.php?Board=BBDiscussion&Number=19470364

:eek::eek::eek: I'm not sure if I want to go ahead and subscribe to the feed now (I'm still watching nutters). In all the years I have watched, I don't think I have ever come across this amount of stuff and it's only week 1. :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hamsterwatch ‏@hamsterwatch 1m
    Amanda: "when Elissa speaks, she's just f*ckin retarded" - that word is thrown around freely in there too
  • RedmondRedmond Posts: 19,283
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ^ wow that's pathetic.

meanwhile there is all kinds of horror in the world and this person is focused that hard on a reality tv show.

i'd prefer them be who they are and not be censored like with what happened in big brother canada.

it's like there isn't any mature adults out there any more who can handle things that differ from their own perspectives/views and have to force everything to be shaped under an ideal that matches with their own will.

so.... they made racy comments, big frakkin deal.
    get over it and read a newspaper and see what's going on in the world.
    no wonder everything's so f'd. :)

Stop trying to defend them.

We're all watching Big Brother and reporting what happens on the feeds. These kind of websites report what happens, just like every year, and it just so happens that this year most of the stuff to report is racism.

People should be censored from saying ignorant, hate-filled, crap like that. They should be made to know its wrong and won't be tolerated. It isn't part of the game and it isn't fun to watch. There have been comments in previous years but this is the first season where it feels like these people have deep seated issues with anyone different from them based on race and sexuality.
  • onfencewithrachonfencewithrach Posts: 6,479
    Forum Member
    Redmond wrote: »
    Stop trying to defend them.

We're all watching Big Brother and reporting what happens on the feeds. These kind of websites report what happens, just like every year, and it just so happens that this year most of the stuff to report is racism.

People should be censored from saying ignorant, hate-filled, crap like that. They should be made to know its wrong and won't be tolerated. It isn't part of the game and it isn't fun to watch. There have been comments in previous years but this is the first season where it feels like these people have deep seated issues with anyone different from them based on race and sexuality.

and that's very frightening.
    when people think their way should be forced upon all.
    i'm sure that's the attitude people had in the crusades when they wanted to purge the world.
    there's nothing to suggest that they're evil, or horrble from some comments in which one isn't in tune on their intentions or at the heart of where they come from.

people have different ideas and thoughts on things, one person might not be a racist but is more tolerant to language and so might say something that another person finds racy, should that person then be punished? where is the line?

why don't we just put robots in there with a programming that fits into the standard of what those people want forced upon all, the way of their will in which they want all things shaped and formed. that way they can be happy.

i find people with that attitude alot more frightening than a couple of immature girls.
  • Linus2Linus2 Posts: 2,966
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    and that's very frightening.
    when people think their way should be forced upon all.
    i'm sure that's the attitude people had in the crusades when they wanted to purge the world.
    I am a bit shocked that you defending this crap just because you think the girls are hot. Racism, homophobia etc. should have no place in a TV show/live feed. And i can´t believe BBUS allows those ppl to stay in the house. The US comes across as big hypocrites sometimes.