Kelly Brook dumps Capriani

rammsteinqueenrammsteinqueen Posts: 514
Forum Member
✭✭
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2385841/Kelly-Brook-dumps-boyfriend-Danny-Cipriani-discovering-cheated-her.html

And if she wasn't insecure before, cue even more selfies - breathe in, shoulders back, chest out type shots for twitter/instagram...:yawn:

Comments

• wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How did I know yet another Kelly Brook world first re: her 'lovelife' would be coming straight from the Daily Heil.

I wish I could do pay-per-guess the source instead of pay-per-click with all this balderdash and I'd be so rich, I could retire way early tomorrow.
  • rammsteinqueenrammsteinqueen Posts: 514
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Original story came from the arse-wipe Sun though.. DM just doing what they usually do and copy any stories from other rags to fill their page. I would go onto the Sun website to have a look at this Stacey woman but being as you have to pay to view their site now they can shove it :)
  • CaltonfanCaltonfan Posts: 6,311
    Forum Member
    not trying to be pedantic but its Cipriani not Capriani;)

anyway either way hes a d***, why would anyone in their right mind cheat on kelly brook:D
  • uniqueunique Posts: 12,367
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    before the rumours start, i'll come clean and admit she's sleeping with me now. she obviously hasn't learned much from past boyfriends, but i'll soon bring her up to scratch
  • artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    OMG. The Pwicie was right.

Not sure I am ready for that.
  • GulftasticGulftastic Posts: 127,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is what happens when she dates Rugby Yawnion idiots.

She should take a leaf out of Helen Skelton's book and find herself a nice Rugby League player.
  • rammsteinqueenrammsteinqueen Posts: 514
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Caltonfan wrote: »
    not trying to be pedantic but its Cipriani not Capriani;)

anyway either way hes a d***, why would anyone in their right mind cheat on kelly brook:D

He was probably sick to death of her taking photos of herself and I bet she's one of these women who constantly need telling how "beautiful" they look. Although saying that, he is a vain sod as well...!
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    OMG. The Pwicie was right.

Not sure I am ready for that.

She warned her he wouldn't be faithful ...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gulftastic wrote: »
    This is what happens when she dates Rugby Yawnion idiots.

She should take a leaf out of Helen Skelton's book and find herself a nice Rugby League player.

They are just as bad..remember that player from Warrington who walked out on wife n kids boxing day last year??
  • JusticarJusticar Posts: 1,620
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How exactly does she earn an income? She doesn't seem to actually do anything.
  • GulftasticGulftastic Posts: 127,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    They are just as bad..remember that player from Warrington who walked out on wife n kids boxing day last year??

Fair point.

(I still think Kelly would be happier with a League player though. Preferably a Leeds Rhino!)
  • gilliedewgilliedew Posts: 7,605
    Forum Member
    I hope she kicks him into touch...................................sorry about the pun.
  • GroutyGrouty Posts: 33,943
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wonder how long it will take her to take him back.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gulftastic wrote: »
    Fair point.

(I still think Kelly would be happier with a League player though. Preferably a Leeds Rhino!)

I'm a massive rugby league fan myself .. Wigan ;)

Back on topic... Didn't he cheat on her last time they were together?
  • FishyFooFishyFoo Posts: 97
    Forum Member
    Come on guys, just because she's got a big pair of knockers doesn't mean she's good girlfriend material. She could be as boring as bat shit, who knows.
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No idea what she saw in him anyway. Looks like he stinks, thick as mince, cross eyed and probably diseased from Pwiceeee.
  • PorcupinePorcupine Posts: 25,231
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Justicar wrote: »
    How exactly does she earn an income? She doesn't seem to actually do anything.

I bet she earns quite a lot. Forgive me if im wrong, but didn't she cover for Fearne Cotton on that Keith Lemon show ? She also has an annual calender, modeling, her own swimwear / undie range and has been in a few low budget movies.

I bet she earns a lot more than we do. Maybe I should get my norks out for the lads :cool:
  • bookaddictbookaddict Posts: 2,806
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    FishyFoo wrote: »
    Come on guys, just because she's got a big pair of knockers doesn't mean she's good girlfriend material. She could be as boring as bat shit, who knows.

True, but he should have ended the relationship then, not cheated on her. Like most cheats, he wants to have his cake and eat it.
  • FishyFooFishyFoo Posts: 97
    Forum Member
    bookaddict wrote: »
    True, but he should have ended the relationship then, not cheated on her.

Agree totally. Wasn't saying it was ok because she could be boring, it was because the posters were saying he must be mad to cheat on HER etc.
  • bookaddictbookaddict Posts: 2,806
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Agree totally. Wasn't saying it was ok because she could be boring, it was because the posters were saying he must be mad to cheat on HER etc.

Ah, right. I see now :)
  • Mrs BBVMrs BBV Posts: 3,003
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    According to Pwicey, Cipriani had told her during their long and meaningful relationship, that Kelly was a dud in bedroom. :rolleyes:

Poor Kelly.....everyone said she was mental for taking Cipriani back.
  • artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :D She always comes across that way. Best user name, ever, btw.
    No idea what she saw in him anyway. Looks like he stinks, thick as mince, cross eyed and probably diseased from Pwiceeee.

And those are his good points.
  • Val_BeamVal_Beam Posts: 3,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mrs BBV wrote: »
    According to Pwicey, Cipriani had told her during their long and meaningful relationship, that Kelly was a dud in bedroom. :rolleyes:

Poor Kelly.....everyone said she was mental for taking Cipriani back.
    Pwicey can't gloat about bedroom antics,i've seen the video:eek: kelly can't be any worse than that surely.
  • GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    Karma on Kelly after what she did to Thom Evans, Billy Zane and Jason Statham.

And guess what, they all happy now :)
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A lot of men will likely be after her now. Good looking lass, is Kelly.