Emma Chawner - the new Jade Goody? (Part 10)

Comments

• kiviraatkiviraat Posts: 4,634
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tenorlady wrote: »
    Haha, hardly - although she does only eat yoghurt, fruit and a weight watchers cottage pie.:rolleyes:

One of my friends is a big girl, she's about 5 ft 6 and 18 stone, and she hates being the size she is. However, she doesn't blame genetics or claim to eat less than 500 calories a day, she freely admits she is greedy and eats far more than she should. Gregg's cheese n onion pasties, 2 for 90p, in particular.

Oooh, I just fancy one now:D

Mmm, Greggs... I'm so happy there's none here as I love cake just that little bit too much :o
    Nothing was heard about Sam's 'ovarian cyst' when she came back from the US either. Last week's Last Chance showed her coming home, then after some guff about hospital appointments on last night's episode - nothing. The infamous 'hard-on, hot tub' remark had gone too. :eek:

I expect they complained that Bio were 'showing them in a bad light' and got it taken off. :D

Was anything ever said about Sam's eye and her possible cancer (:rolleyes:)? Didn't either him or Sam say that her cyst was the size of a fist and then the size of a golf ball, or did I dream that? If they were horses, they'd be taken out the back and shot!
  • Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kiviraat wrote: »
    Was anything ever said about Sam's eye and her possible cancer (:rolleyes:)? Didn't either him or Sam say that her cyst was the size of a fist and then the size of a golf ball, or did I dream that? If they were horses, they'd be taken out the back and shot!

IIRC - and it was only last week, so I should ;) - she said it was the size of a grapefruit. :eek:

Phil and his 'fatty shoulder of lamb' remark! :p:p
  • tenorladytenorlady Posts: 1,976
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kiviraat wrote: »
    Mmm, Greggs... I'm so happy there's none here as I love cake just that little bit too much :o

Was was the bit of flesh they removed from Sam, that Phil reckoned looked like the fatty bit on a leg of lamb? Was that her ovarian cyst? I definitely recall Sam having some kind of abdominal surgery because, as usual, the family were far too busy to go and visit her. I think it may have been in series one when Aud and Phil went for a haircut instead of the hospital.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 300
    Forum Member
    In the programme I was a bit confused when the picture of the cyst came up and Sam said it was the size of a tennis ball......if it's the size of a tennis ball then her ovary must be the size of a watermelon as it looks tiny in comparison!!

Plus I'm very pleased to learn Sam's actual height is 5'6'' and not 5'9''. I always thought that seemed a bit off, as she's not that much taller than Emma and Phil is meant to be 5'8'' and is taller - as demonstrated when he got his wallet off the top of the kitchen cupboards.

I watch the Chawns almost every day, got them all saved up on my tv box :) I LOVE them :o
  • greengrangreengran Posts: 4,129
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In the programme I was a bit confused when the picture of the cyst came up and Sam said it was the size of a tennis ball......if it's the size of a tennis ball then her ovary must be the size of a watermelon as it looks tiny in comparison!!

Plus I'm very pleased to learn Sam's actual height is 5'6'' and not 5'9''. I always thought that seemed a bit off, as she's not that much taller than Emma and Phil is meant to be 5'8'' and is taller - as demonstrated when he got his wallet off the top of the kitchen cupboards.

I watch the Chawns almost every day, got them all saved up on my tv box :) I LOVE them :o

They really are the Gift that keeps on Giving, no matter how low you feel, how depressed you are or how I'll you feel, you only have to watch them to make yourself feel better. I have them all on my planner too and if I need a laugh I'll watch an episode, never fails.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I find the Chawners incredibly motivating. Watching them slob around, looking almost inhuman because they are all so fat, makes me want to eat healthily, go the gym and go running. They also make me feel absurdly grateful for my lovely friends and family, and the fact I have a job I enjoy.
  • MehitabelMehitabel Posts: 936
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I find the Chawners incredibly motivating. Watching them slob around, looking almost inhuman because they are all so fat, makes me want to eat healthily, go the gym and go running. They also make me feel absurdly grateful for my lovely friends and family, and the fact I have a job I enjoy.

^^^This!!

Anything further from the family Chawn on FB? Any fallout from the Closer article?
  • AlberonAlberon Posts: 482
    Forum Member
    Nothing at all since the photograph and restating the claim of a Japanese reality show. Phil is being asked about it by his facebook 'friends', but he's posting nothing, ignoring them just as he ignored all questions about the charity run his daughters never did.

I do hope he keeps getting asked about it as it is so clearly a blatant lie. Making it a non-english speaking country was a good idea on Phil's part. Makes it very hard to contact anyone there and prove it is total nonsense.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They're wittering on here about a programme that shows 'our lives .....no dietin' ' :rolleyes: and more crap about hairdressing. Gawd help us all.

http://soundcloud.com/fridayswithmike/mike-talks-to-the-chawner
  • MehitabelMehitabel Posts: 936
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They're wittering on here about a programme that shows 'our lives .....no dietin' ' :rolleyes: and more crap about hairdressing. Gawd help us all.

Seriously!! What on earth is it about the Chawners' lives that's remotely interesting? What do they do? We know the answer to that. Nothing.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,204
    Forum Member
    What makes Philth think anyone would be interested in their lives and not their dieting 'efforts'? The premise of the Bio series' was about their 'battle' to lose weight, it wasn't meant to be about their lives as such. Who do they think they are?! They're not Katie Price or Peter Andre who make inane programmes about their lives for ITV2. :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Simi89 wrote: »
    What makes Philth think anyone would be interested in their lives and not their dieting 'efforts'? The premise of the Bio series' was about their 'battle' to lose weight, it wasn't meant to be about their lives as such. Who do they think they are?! They're not Katie Price or Peter Andre who make inane programmes about their lives for ITV2. :rolleyes:
    That's what baffles me. The Bio series of reality shows was intended to show how a morbidly obese family who were all long-term unemployed could get slim, fit and healthy, and find jobs. Hence all the thousands of pounds spent on dieticians, nutritionists, health farms, boot camps, personal trainers, career advisors etc etc etc

Yet all the silly sods did was think, "oooh look we're on the telly" and failed to achieve anything other than a phenomenal weight GAIN.

If they had slimmed down and turned their lives around, then, yes, a reality show would be brilliant, a sort of 'that was then and this is now' programme, revealing their new slender physiques, and their completely different lifestyles, compared to the fat, slothful, workshy slobs they once were.

However as we all now, there's nothing new to report, nothing more to see here, time to move on, like the lovely Lorraine Kelly did, before Chawners Last Chance. :cry:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Wasn't this the spoof radio show that we thought Twice Green ( who seem to have vanished) had set up?
  • lozengerlozenger Posts: 4,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    greengran wrote: »
    Wasn't this the spoof radio show that we thought Twice Green ( who seem to have vanished) had set up?

That is so freaky to listen to. Love that they call them the Shawners for a start, and then - is it Sam's voice - hard to tell, sounds like a little kid - says they want to visit NZ because a nice lady has sent them parcels and stuff :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And Emma is a Level 1 hairdresser and a lady in NZ has asked to go and work in her Salon, course she has,. I see that flying pig again
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    greengran wrote: »

It's real, but it seems to be one of those community radio stations that are run on a shoestring with a presenter that's about 12 years old. That accounts for him sounding like a big girl.

http://www.radioredwood.com/

After the appearance on NZ's main TV station, Phil probably thought it was their equivalent of the BBC.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well Chawnerites, it's nearly time for Big Phil and the girls to do their charity walk, so, despite the fact they have only £1 in sponsorship, and it's cost them £54 to enter, it's time we gave them some encouragement.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRkovnss7sg

The lyrics are particularly apt in verse 2

"You keep lying, when you oughta be truthin'
    and you keep losin' when you oughta not bet.
    You keep samin' when you oughta be changin'.
    Now what's right is right, but you ain't been right yet."

♩♪♫♬:D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well Chawnerites, it's nearly time for Big Phil and the girls to do their charity walk, so, despite the fact they have only £1 in sponsorship, and it's cost them £54 to enter, it's time we gave them some encouragement.

If it cost them £54 to enter and knowing how lazy they are it would have been easier for them to just give the money and not bother with the hike!

Where are all his FB friends now? If anyone on here is his friend on FB, did he bother posting a link to his Virgin Giving page, so people would sponsor him?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If it cost them £54 to enter and knowing how lazy they are it would have been easier for them to just give the money and not bother with the hike!

Where are all his FB friends now? If anyone on here is his friend on FB, did he bother posting a link to his Virgin Giving page, so people would sponsor him?
    Oh he posted it, but no-one noticed. 5000 friends, and £1 to show for it, it's pitiful. I got more donations for Race For Life and I have hardly any Facebook friends (although, unlike the Chawnz, I do have some real life ones;))

Has anyone seen Closer magazine this week? I wondered if they'd printed an apology for publishing the Chawner lies about Audrey having cancer? Phil has posted no update on Aud's momogram, maybe he's been told to zip his fat lips?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh he posted it, but no-one noticed. 5000 friends, and £1 to show for it, it's pitiful. I got more donations for Race For Life and I have hardly any Facebook friends (although, unlike the Chawnz, I do have some real life ones;))

Has anyone seen Closer magazine this week? I wondered if they'd printed an apology for publishing the Chawner lies about Audrey having cancer? Phil has posted no update on Aud's momogram, maybe he's been told to zip his fat lips?

According to this, it's an 18 quid registration fee.
    http://www.sueryder.org/Get-involved/Events/All-events/2012/September/Clitheroe-Starlight-Hike

I don't think Closer will be printing an apology for Phil's lies, after all they seem to have swallowed all of Sam n' Emma's! ;)
    Forum Member

The dim bulb just linked to the donate page of the Sue Ryder website not to his own donation page. So the only people who have probably found it are people on this forum.

Still nothing from Phil on his facebook page though despite a bit of prodding from his 'friends'. Lets see if he adds a third post today wishing a good weekend to all his fans in Japan as well as in New Zealand and the UK.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Alberon wrote: »
    The dim bulb just linked to the donate page of the Sue Ryder website not to his own donation page. So the only people who have probably found it are people on this forum.

Still nothing from Phil on his facebook page though despite a bit of prodding from his 'friends'. Lets see if he adds a third post today wishing a good weekend to all his fans in Japan as well as in New Zealand and the UK.
    I'm quite tempted to post 世話をすると良い週末を on his facebook page - it's nothing rude, it's merely Japanese for "take care and have a good weekend."
    Forum Member
    Well, Phil has posted his usual Friday messages. Nothing for Japan though, doesn't he like his legion of fans there or something :)

Under the UK 'hav a gud weakend' message is the following tidbits
    We are not to good we have got bronchitis thank you for all your messages

Which probably means one of them coughed once in the last week.

Also, Audrey's results are in!
    And Audrey has got her results and has come back clear so Audrey has got to go back next year

I bet it isn't only me that thinks Phil sounds really disappointed there. He's consoling himself that there is always next year and that Audrey will get something nasty eventually.

Finally Phil isn't happy his New Zealand 'fans' have gone quiet so has posted this needy message to them.
    Hi we all hope you all have a good weekend in New Zealand and we all miss your lovely messages so you all take care love Phil and family xxxx
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When Phil says "we" is he referring to the entire family having bronchitis? Or does he think he's royalty?

Aw, and NZ have abandoned them, shame :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ROTFL. :D
    I think we can expect more and more pleading posts from him as it gradually dawns on him that fame has well and truly passed on to the next z-lister.

I expect his next public appearance will be in fromt of the jug, for contempt of court! Or has it filtered down that slagging off people who have a straining order against you, on FB, is not the way to go.

Alberon His greatest moments in life are when some dire medical event happens. It makes him the victim he knows he is. Poor Aud. The mommogram resuts weren't as he'd hoped.

:mad: Vile man. You just know he'd have been filling up his page garnering sympathy for his plight at the merest whiff of illness.