The Daily Pwice

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    I don't blame them for wanting to retaliate but maybe they should have treated her comments with the contempt they deserved and ignored her. She said what she said to get a reaction and she's probably smug now she's got one.

Jodie, I wouldn't expect anything less but I thought Kelly would have been better to have kept a dignified silence or just ended it after her first classy reaction.

I think she would have been smug when she got a classy reaction, from KB and Peaches.
    The classy reaction didn't work though, hence the tit photo she tweeted. Now they're talking her language, taking the P on CJ, I don't think she'll like it at all. Then again, she seems to invite negative criticism, maybe she really doesn't care HOW people talk about her, as long as they talk about her. If so, that's mental.
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fizgig wrote: »
    I think she would have been smug when she got a classy reaction, from KB and Peaches.
    The classy reaction didn't work though, hence the tit photo she tweeted. Now they're talking her language, taking the P on CJ, I don't think she'll like it at all. Then again, she seems to invite negative criticism, maybe she really doesn't care HOW people talk about her, as long as they talk about her. If so, that's mental.

I've always thought that KP couldn't care less what anyone says or thinks because as long as she is being noticed she's happy.

As a sidenote that's why I don't much bother commenting on KP (unless birthday brandy was taken :o ) because I think her only agenda is to gain attention and I find it tedious and not amusing at all...........unlike her ex side-kick who I find hilarious.:D
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've always thought that KP couldn't care less what anyone says or thinks because as long as she is being noticed she's happy.

As a sidenote that's why I don't much bother commenting on KP (unless birthday brandy was taken :o ) because I think her only agenda is to gain attention and I find it tedious and not amusing at all...........unlike her ex side-kick who I find hilarious.:D

Agree on both points.

KP would love to be liked but she'd rather be hated than ignored. For her, negative opinion is better than no opinion at all.

On the second point, he amuses me big time. She is a horror but then vile is as vile does and she annoys me rather than tickles me. She is obviously a far more spiteful person but his neediness and good guy act is the gift that keeps on giving for me.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Agree on both points.

KP would love to be liked but she'd rather be hated than ignored. For her, negative opinion is better than no opinion at all.

On the second point, he amuses me big time. She is a horror but then vile is as vile does and she annoys me rather than tickles me. She is obviously a far more spiteful person but his neediness and good guy act is the gift that keeps on giving for me.

Are you me Blondie X?:confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    KP is definitely the gift that keeps on giving for me. Strap on bumming, tweeting tit pics for spite, marrying a stripper with alleged boyfriends whilst up the duff? Picking an argument with the hotel, who shopped her for marrying on a public beach rather than private. What has PA given in the past few months?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    KP is definitely the gift that keeps on giving for me. Strap on bumming, tweeting tit pics for spite, marrying a stripper with alleged boyfriends whilst up the duff? Picking an argument with the hotel, who shopped her for marrying on a public beach rather than private. What has PA given in the past few months?

You'll find your answer in a PA thread.:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You'll find your answer in a PA thread.:)

The answer seems to be that he wore glasses in a photo.
    Have you noticed DD, that I was talking about KP, and that it was you that brought her ex ex ex into the thread?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Have you noticed DD, that I was talking about KP, and that it was you that brought her ex ex ex into the thread?

Suitably chastened I'll bow out now and leave you to it.:o
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Don't wish to be rude.. But it was you who mentioned PA first ;) post #589
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't wish to be rude.. But it was you who mentioned PA first ;) post #589

No it wasn't. See posts below (posts 586 and 587) were before mine, but as happens a lot, the person who responds gets told off for it.:rolleyes:

Agree on both points.

Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No it wasn't. See posts below (posts 586 and 587) were before mine, but as happens a lot, the person who responds gets told off for it.:rolleyes:

I stand corrected but DaD was replying to a question you asked about PA in that post
  • jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member
    Professor Mehul Dattani....Great Ormond Street
    Professor Tony Moore......Moorfields Eye Hospital
    CEO Tom Pey.....Royal London Society for Blind People
    Sarah Bernard....Head of Communication.....Mencap

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=paq5LdKsJeM
    They are talking in general ,NOT about Harvey personally.Nor is that one of her dopey shows,but rather one she made to try to get public sympathy after her career & TV shows hit the skids. Even that failed to work.
    So,no proof of anything regarding what caused H's condition.
  • jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member
    momma11 wrote: »

Who knew the poor lamb got up early & slogged till late at night. Makes me feel shamed for doing a mere 8hrs a day.:cry:
    I often wonder where she would have ended up up had she not been prepared to flash all her bits for money from an early age.
  • cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Agree on both points.

same here, couldn't have put it better myself:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I stand corrected but DaD was replying to a question you asked about PA in that post

What question did I ask about PA?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What has PA given in the past few months?

This ^^^^
  • gilliedewgilliedew Posts: 7,605
    Forum Member
    I dont know if Katies partying caused Harveys problems but I do think it couldnt possibly have helped.
  • Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Shame on Green for using a disabled child to get her 5mins of fame
  • sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What are Harvey's disabilities?

Edit: Found it

In most cases of septo-optic dysplasia, the cause of the disorder is unknown. Researchers suspect that a combination of genetic and environmental factors may play a role in causing this disorder. Proposed environmental risk factors include viral infections, specific medications, and a disruption in blood flow to certain areas of the brain during critical periods of development.

The cause of SOD is thought to be related to intrauterine viral infections or diabetes during pregnancy. Antiseizure medications, alcohol and illicit drugs have also been linked to SOD.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Perhaps if Katie had been a nicer person in general and hadn't behaved like a drunken slapper before Harvey's birth there wouldn't be any speculation about what or what didn't cause his disabilities and people might actually sympathise with her.

Only one person is responsible for the way Harvey's disabilities are perceived, and that's Katie with her past bad behaviour and big mouth. As it is, when people say it might have been caused by drink or drugs she shouldn't really be surprised when people call her out on it.

Then Katie's ego is SO huge, she never feels she does anything wrong.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Salty
    There is NO EXCUSE for using a disabled child to have ago at someone just cos you don't them ..i find it so sad that people are so desperate to find a reason to blame Katie for Harvey's disabilities.. Says a lot about the person to be that cruel
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Salty NO EXCUSE for using a disabled child to have ago at someone you don't like

You don't get it Betty (again).

If Katie hadn't been such a slapper and been seen drunk and possibly drugged up before Harvey's birth, no speculation would have happened with regard to his disabilities, people in general would have seen it as an unfortunate accident of birth and been sympathetic towards her. With the way she behaved and still does sometimes, she shouldn't wonder that people say things.

She's responsible for the flak she gets over Harvey. Such a big mouth along with such bad behaviour and her poor child is paying for it. I don't know whether it's genetic or down to Katie's bad habits, but I know she, and she alone is responsible for the stuff that's levelled at her, and because of the way she's acted in the past, this sort of speculation will happen now and then. I'm not saying it's right, but it's her fault it's happening.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No salty you don't

No matter what Katie has done no one should use her son and his disabilities to attack her..they are scum in my eyes. Having worked for over 20 years with people with disabilities I have often sat with parents who have blamed themselves because their child has severe problems.. Some have even tried to kill themselves through guilt even though it wasn't their fault.but because some in society won't accept that sadly these things happen ignorant comments like hers will keep surfacing
    Why should she have to keep answering idiotic comments like the one made by this girl?
    I would love some of he posters on here to spend the week with a child with such complex needs as Harvey and see how they coped...
  • Mr DangerousMr Dangerous Posts: 902
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    gilliedew wrote: »
    I dont know if Katies partying caused Harveys problems but I do think it couldnt possibly have helped.

Agreed..

This is a very old argument and no one really knows the truth so I think people should let it rest.

Mind you that Model should of kept her mouth shut because it's just opened up the debate again...
This discussion has been closed.