Sharon Osbourne... just vile

Comments

• Julie_EvansJulie_Evans Posts: 2,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Of course it would bother her, she was desperate for her job back on The X Factor, she knows how ruthless Cowell can be when it comes to business & wouldn't think twice about dropping her like the proverbial hot potato if she didn't pull in viewers or lost them viewers.

She'll help pull in viewers, make no mistake about that.
  • hallchallc Posts: 199,494
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don,t get why she is so popular , I'm watching USA Go Talent right now even on that she is just awful and very over-acting..
  • codebluecodeblue Posts: 14,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I agree, i find her comments on tv simply awful
  • SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Have never liked her. Never will like her.
  • ags_ruleags_rule Posts: 19,388
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What credentials does she have that qualify her to be a judge ? What has she ever done ?, apart from having a toilet mouth ?

She's Ozzy's manager, and whether you like him/heavy-metal or not, she managed to turn a guy who nobody thought would even survive outside of Black Sabbath into a huge solo artist in his own right.

It is one of those tough questions but nobody can really say whether Ozzy would have been as successful as a solo artist had it not been for Mrs. O's very shrewd dealings and marketing.

In short, she knows what it takes to make somebody a star and is FAR more qualified to be a judge than someone like Danni Minogue or Nicole.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's trending on Twitter, and the vast majority are positive tweets ;)

What utter crap
    She'll help pull in viewers, make no mistake about that.

I repeat. What utter crap.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,027
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why on earth would you suggest that someone entirely unskilled, such as Sharon Osbourne, whose greatest claim to fame was through being a groupie to a mumbling oaf within a minor pop group in the 1970's, could ever be vile?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DariaM wrote: »
    Why on earth would you suggest that someone entirely unskilled, such as Sharon Osbourne, whose greatest claim to fame was through being a groupie to a mumbling oaf within a minor pop group in the 1970's, could ever be vile?

You say the same thing, every single time you comment about Sharon - give us a break
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    downtonfan wrote: »
    What utter crap

Yaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn :yawn::yawn::yawn:
  • sweetpeanutsweetpeanut Posts: 4,805
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

How comes you are allowed to say how much you like her and how great she is over and over but everyone who doesn't is boring and repeating themselfs :confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How comes you are allowed to say how much you like her and how great she is over and over but everyone who doesn't is boring and repeating themselfs :confused:

If you mean Daria, she says the same thing every single time.
  • livingdeadgirllivingdeadgirl Posts: 624
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am mostly indifferent to her but I remember something she did which I found hilarious, mainly because of the shock value.

It was on the osbournes and they were fighting with their neighbours, the neighbours were being asshats throwing stuff over their fence, so Sharon walked up to the camera with a glazed ham, showed it to the camera and said "this is a picture of his wife's c..t!" Before hurling it over the fence.

I know most people won't find that funny, but the fact that it shocked me did make me PMSL.
  • bryemycazbryemycaz Posts: 11,735
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You say the same thing, every single time you comment about Sharon - give us a break

And the Minor Pop group thing, It's insulting to Black Sabbath people may not like the band. That's fair enough, however they were/are one of the biggest bands this country has ever produced. They also were the main band who created a whole new genre of music.

How many bands can Daria M name that can still top the album charts after 43 years.
  • livingdeadgirllivingdeadgirl Posts: 624
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bryemycaz wrote: »
    And the Minor Pop group thing, It's insulting to Black Sabbath people may not like the band. That's fair enough, however they were/are one of the biggest bands this country has ever produced. They also were the main band who created a whole new genre of music.

How many bands can Daria M name that can still top the album charts after 43 years.

Indeed, all of that is true.

Referring to Black Sabbath as a minor pop group is preposterous.

When I saw one of their gigs at download festival 2005, the audience must have been about 10,000+ people, in fact it was the biggest crowd I have ever seen in my life. To me, that is not an audience of a "minor pop band".
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

You should go to bed. Catch some of them z's
  • Lucylocket88Lucylocket88 Posts: 5,049
    Forum Member
    I wouldn't say she is vile. However, I do think she comes across as a nasty person. Making fun out of someone on tv and bitching about them is not nice in my opinion. I do not find her entertaining at all, I just think she is a nasty piece of work. I am not a fan of Sharon at all. I haven't seen The X Factor UK this year and do not wish to see it since Sharon is on the panel.
  • intoxicationintoxication Posts: 7,059
    Forum Member
    I read her biography and she comes across as a complete hypocrite. Her fake cackling does my head in as well.
  • Big Boy BarryBig Boy Barry Posts: 35,290
    Forum Member
    Jack seems alright

The rest of the TV family are a waste of time.

Sharon is obnoxious. Kelly is a walking example of nepotism, and Ozzy is an embarrassment.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You should go to bed. Catch some of them z's

Na, just need to stop conversing with people like you :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Na, just need to stop conversing with people like you :)

Like you could. You get off on it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Like you could. You get off on it.

OMG, pot and kettle :rolleyes:
  • skp20040skp20040 Posts: 66,872
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She was on Alan Carr last night and I honestly don't know how people champion such a vicious, vile harridan.

Outspoken and at times annoying and she can bitch just like anyone else can, but I would hardy say her appearance on AC was vicious and vile , unless you have a much lower threshold and different interpretation of vicious and vile to me.
  • THEXFACTORKINGTHEXFACTORKING Posts: 2,599
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sharon is a disgusting vile wart hog of a woman who is an utter liar . She's craves attention, and her daughter Kelly is as bad. Ozzy is just a drop kick idiot.

Aimee is prob the most normal Osbourne, and I have a lot of respect for her as she opted out of the osbourne show as she didn't want to be part of the immature madness.

Jack used to be as bad, but I have respect for him now as he cleaned up his act and is now a dedicated father.
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What utter crap

Not utter crap...veiwing figures are higher than last year..and she was trending positively on twitter
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    DariaM wrote: »

Sharon was not a groupie ..she was and is infact Ozzies manager .. She saved his career and made him massively famous