Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i'd say dennis or maybe callum?

That would be interesting and would give Martha a reason to stick around
  • Amazee-DayzeeAmazee-Dayzee Posts: 1,805
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hariken wrote: »
    Not really though, there's absolutely no reason why Pauline and Sam couldn't have been pregnant at the exact same time. I mean, Danny could have had his fling with Pauline and then the next day reunited with Sam and conceived Tegan

That could have worked much better. But instead of being born the same year, they could be born on different years a few months apart (i.e. Ste in November 1990 and Tegan in January 1991.)
  • emzi27emzi27 Posts: 1,113
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kitkat1971 wrote: »
    Eugh. I think Trevor is very attractive but he's in his 50s and she's early 20s - and looks younger.

I really don't think Trevor is in his 50s! I'd say more 30s surely!
  • Multimedia81Multimedia81 Posts: 82,474
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If they've named the children in the correct order for the Doctor Who companions, Leela should be older than Tegan.

I think Leela is the oldest. Mind you, the name Leela Lomax reminds me of Lilo Lill from Bread! :D
    So does anybody know what the birth order of Danny's kids is? Just using estimates, I want to say that it would be Leela (1988), Ste (1990), Tegan (1991) and Peri (2000). Does that sound right?

This seems the most likely age ranking, but as Tegan is already 23 she will have been born in 1990, or even the end of 1989.

I agree that Leela could have been born in 1988. Kirsty-Leigh was born in 1988, on December 30th in fact.
    And I sometimes enjoy this day more than the one 5 days earlier! ;):o
    I thought Ste was quite a bit older than 23 (26/27ish) so assumed that he was born prior to Danny marrying Sam making him older than all three of his half-sisters reading this thread though it appears that's not the case. So is Ste in fact younger than both the blonde sister and the one with the baby? The one with the baby was mentioned in today's ep as being 23 but everyone on here is saying that Ste was born in 1990 making him 23 also. I wonder who was born first? And is the blonde sister the oldest? I thought she looked younger than the other one.
    I'd say Leela is 2 years older than Ste and Ste is one year older than Tegan.

I seem to remember hearing Danny had his fling while Sam had post-natal depression after giving birth to Leela (No comments about Leela having that effect on Sam from an early age, please). This would make Ste about 9-12 months younger than Leela, and probably older than Tegan.
  • beegee82beegee82 Posts: 501
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    emzi27 wrote: »
    I really don't think Trevor is in his 50s! I'd say more 30s surely!

I think that was a typo and they actually meant Fraser and not Trevor! (Hopefully!)
  • EastenderstreetEastenderstreet Posts: 3,284
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe she is at the same Uni as Kevin Foster and he could come back and be revealed as the father :)
  • R2Y5A0N2R2Y5A0N2 Posts: 54,679
    Forum Member
    I'm hoping it's either Trevor Royle or Ray McCormick.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,036
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Eugh. I think Trevor is very attractive but he's in his 50s and she's early 20s - and looks younger.

The actor who plays Trevor isn't even 40, let alone in his 50s.

As for Tegan, she looks older than early 20s.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14,325
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's amusing, these guesses.

I don't really know how people could think it's anyone other than Ziggy. It really only could be him.
  • .exe.exe Posts: 2,243
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Iclabon wrote: »
    It's amusing, these guesses.

I don't really know how people could think it's anyone other than Ziggy. It really only could be him.

Is he the one who has just lost the baby? As that was my thinking too.
  • avaconradavaconrad Posts: 1,362
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    .exe wrote: »
    Is he the one who has just lost the baby? As that was my thinking too.

No that's Joe, Ziggy is the one who is dating Ruby and slept with Frankie.
  • margarite6666margarite6666 Posts: 2,969
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    avaconrad wrote: »
    No that's Joe, Ziggy is the one who is dating Ruby and slept with Frankie.

I think this shows how few of us actually watch this show consistently. I had to look up Ziggy to see his face. I can't see it being any of the other brothers and I really don't think it is Dodger. I think this may follow what happened to Heather on EE. Some kind of one night stand or situation.
  • beegee82beegee82 Posts: 501
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Id like to see Hollyoaks do a "Who's the daddy?" Type scenario... Where they throw a few names into the frame before Tegan knocks on the door/phones one of them, and we see them all answering the door/phone... Not revealing who the actual baby daddy is right up until that scene!

Seem to think HO did a similar thing year ago with Dawn's baby that turned out to be Jack's...
  • ameredithameredith Posts: 1,324
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ste was born November 1990. So I would say that Leela was born in 1988 with a 2 year difference between them. If Tegan in 23, she would have been born in 1991. Peri would be 2000 if she is Tom's age.

It's 2013 so she was born in 1990.
  • SkyfallSkyfall Posts: 8,510
    Forum Member
    D.DotA wrote: »
    On Soap Squwak there is a aritcal saying she knows who the father is and he's a village resident. Also the reason she hasn't revealed who it is because of the implications!

All I can say is I hope it's not a Roscoe!

Hope whoever the father is be a great surprise to find out.

if the father turned out to be Dennis or Dodger there's going to be allot of explaining to do.

Tegan said she doesn't want the father of her baby having any role in her daughter's future, makes think whoever the father is treated Teagan as a one night stand and isn't a nice man.

If BK wanted to shock the fans who the father of Tegan's baby he could say th baby father is Fraser, Will, Trevor or Patrick.
  • LeonalewisJfanLeonalewisJfan Posts: 2,130
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think it'l be Ziggy, as Ruby ends up leaving in January so that would give her a reason too
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    Yeah Ziggy was my first thought, couldn't believe how few people had thought him :p He's a self-professed man **** :p
  • Multimedia81Multimedia81 Posts: 82,474
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It occurs to me that we didn't see Tegan at all this week on E4. I have a theory as to why this is.
    Tegan must be off on maternity leave! :D