Michelle Mone

DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Someone called and I answered.;)

Don't know about anyone else but I used to really admire her. She is a very successful businesswoman who apparently had it all.

Why did she have to become a media-**** (joining the CAN stable)?:(

She lost weight and believed the hype...........(same as Fern Britton).......then thought she was 'important'. I admired her for her business acumen and ability to apparently have it all then she (rather than focus on the skills which made her who she is) went along the road of media-whoring.

http://www.michellemone.com/

Anyone with me?

Comments

• livininadavelivininadave Posts: 143
    Forum Member
    Anyone with me?
    doesn't look like it
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    doesn't look like it

Lol xx:D
  • GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    Agree with you, DD, as notice she gone nasty on Daily Mail articles last week.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,481
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A woman scorned ?
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I used to admire her as a self made woman who managed to start a multi million pound empire from scrath. Tbh, I still think she deserves a lot of respect for that. However, I started to go off her on Celebrity Apprentice when she was rude and arrogant and a bit of the big I am. Now, I'm surprised that she's got sucked into the zeleb circuit and rather than want to be recognised for her business skills, she'd rather turn up to the opening of an envelope and have her face all over Heat
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Someone called and I answered.;)

Don't know about anyone else but I used to really admire her. She is a very successful businesswoman who apparently had it all.

Why did she have to become a media-**** (joining the CAN stable)?:(

She lost weight and believed the hype...........(same as Fern Britton).......then thought she was 'important'. I admired her for her business acumen and ability to apparently have it all then she (rather than focus on the skills which made her who she is) went along the road of media-whoring.

http://www.michellemone.com/

Anyone with me?

Having watched Comic Relief Apprentice, I really didnt like Mone and I dont warm to her. Has CAN got her any additional publicity since she joined?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,481
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And she was appalling on Celeb MasterChef as well... Went into total meltdown... Difficult to believe she set up such a successful business...
  • phil solophil solo Posts: 9,669
    Forum Member
    bunny55 wrote: »
    Having watched Comic Relief Apprentice, I really didnt like Mone and I dont warm to her. Has CAN got her any additional publicity since she joined?

Has she been seen at Peter Andre's coffee shop or Mel B's Sister's cupcake emporium yet?

:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,510
    Forum Member
    Shes a "scrubber"
  • pete137pete137 Posts: 18,342
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Whats CAN ?
  • Mrs BBVMrs BBV Posts: 3,003
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    I used to admire her as a self made woman who managed to start a multi million pound empire from scrath. Tbh, I still think she deserves a lot of respect for that. However, I started to go off her on Celebrity Apprentice when she was rude and arrogant and a bit of the big I am. Now, I'm surprised that she's got sucked into the zeleb circuit and rather than want to be recognised for her business skills, she'd rather turn up to the opening of an envelope and have her face all over Heat

This. ^^

Although I liked her putting Patsy Palmer in her place. :D
    Wish she'd go back to being a business woman and not a z-lister as I so admired her in the early days of Ultimo and when she used to guest on You're Fired.
  • Grabid RanniesGrabid Rannies Posts: 4,588
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've not got much time for her. I remember her on one Apprentice 'You're Fired' when it was the pantomime bitch villain Katie Hopkins' turn... she really went for her, in an 'easy target' kind of way which I found very transparently pandering to lazy populism.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 988
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hasn't she emigrated yet? She always seems to pop up and threaten to leave the country come election time or when taxation matters come up - never has a woman had such an appropriate surname.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've not got much time for her. I remember her on one Apprentice 'You're Fired' when it was the pantomime bitch villain Katie Hopkins' turn... she really went for her, in an 'easy target' kind of way which I found very transparently pandering to lazy populism.

To be fair any woman with morals and an ounce of self worth would have gone after Katie Hopkins......an absolute disgrace of a woman.
  • ewoodieewoodie Posts: 26,542
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mrs BBV wrote: »
    This. ^^

Wish she'd go back to being a business woman and not a z-lister as I so admired her in the early days of Ultimo and when she used to guest on You're Fired.

I remember Patsy P threw a table at someone. I couldn't stand Ruby Wax and Carol Vorderman. Vorderman used the prog as her own personal ego booster when she and Wax did the demo in tight costumes they wore for the toy demonstration, did she look smug. Look at me! Look at me!! Aren't I fab!

I think they CV & RW were smug bitches and wound Patsy P up. But that's still no excuse for table throwing! Fiona Phillips looked as if she wasn't in the clique and just went along with everything quietly.

I'd love to know what really went on there. :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,510
    Forum Member
    Loved when she reported the parking of a car to the police, only to find out it was her friend Tony Ropers car....:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mrs BBV wrote: »
    This. ^^

The way she "dealt" with Patsy Palmer, was the reason I disliked her.
  • InspirationInspiration Posts: 62,694
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    pete137 wrote: »
    Whats CAN ?

A media agency that people here seem obsessed about.
  • sidsgirlsidsgirl Posts: 4,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A media agency that people here seem obsessed about.

Only some people ;):D
  • NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pete137 wrote: »
    Whats CAN ?
    It's where credibility goes to die.
  • SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I find it baffling and annoying, the way in which these quietly successful and respectable businesswomen get a taste of the limelight and decide to push themselves forward as minor 'celebrities' - now we're hearing all the tawdry, salacious details of her marriage breakdown.

Why do it?? She hardly needs the cash.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sloopy wrote: »
    I find it baffling and annoying, the way in which these quietly successful and respectable businesswomen get a taste of the limelight and decide to push themselves forward as minor 'celebrities' - now we're hearing all the tawdry, salacious details of her marriage breakdown.

Why do it?? She hardly needs the cash.

So true.
    Hence my dislike.:yawn:
  • BanditaBandita Posts: 3,735
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There was so much to admire about this woman before she went down the celebrity route.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bandita wrote: »
    There was so much to admire about this woman before she went down the celebrity route.

That sums the situation up perfectly. :(

Hanging round with Vorderman and losing all that weight appears to have generated some mid life crisis. It's almost as of she's now acting out the life she thought she wanted when she was fat. Such a shame as she's so much to give as MM the businesswoman and not MM the celeb.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bandita wrote: »

That is why I started this thread.:(

Michelle............Michelle........Michelle.............If you are reading this please please think about what you are doing.