100% ALLEGED Showbiz, Blind Items and Gossip Thread (Part 4)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 512
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dee123 wrote: »
    From New York Post:

Which megastar is being buzzed about for milking an injury to cover up for poor box office?

From CDAN:

This son of a former A+ list mostly movie actor is afraid to come out to his parents. Well, he is not scared to come out to his mom, but thinks she will tell the dad. Considering what the dad has said in the past about gay people in private, i think i would be scared too.

From CDAN:

This A+ list celebrity was out of the spotlight for three days because of an incident at home. It seems as if she was passed an unauthorized cell phone and was using it to make contact with someone who has been out of her life for a few years now. That person is now shopping stories to the tabloids about what she told him. If you believe the guy, it is crazy stuff. Our celebrity was basically grounded.

The first one - could it be the wildly dressed singer parading round with a hip injury?

Second - Would Max be Mad if his son came out?

Please be kind - don't often guess these, let alone make up clues to answers!:o
  • AdelaideGirlAdelaideGirl Posts: 3,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Would box office cover concerts?

Mad Max seems an excellent guess, despite his friendship with Clarice. He's got issues and anger problems. So does his dad.

Leaving number three alone after having been correctly told off for guessing on the earlier health issue.
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,252
    Forum Member
    Marilliona wrote: »
    The first one - could it be the wildly dressed singer parading round with a hip injury?

Second - Would Max be Mad if his son came out?

Please be kind - don't often guess these, let alone make up clues to answers!:o

Mad Max was my 1st thought too, but the blind says "in private" Mad Max in recent years has just let people know what he thinks. Saying negative things about gay people in California of all places would be a big no no. Especially if you are a politician. Even if you are a Republican. That's why i said the Terminator.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well his son is better known than any of Mad Max's he's certain of a generation to have a problem with it and a mother who would be supportive. Maverick's also got a son about the right age to be thinking about coming out... Not enough information.
  • SirMickTravisSirMickTravis Posts: 2,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well his son is better known than any of Mad Max's he's certain of a generation to have a problem with it and a mother who would be supportive. Maverick's also got a son about the right age to be thinking about coming out... Not enough information.

I can't believe Top Gun is critical of gay people in private! What about the Italian Stallion? Does he even have a son, I don't know. Would certainly fit the former A+ category as well as Terminator.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Italian Statllion has one son still alive but he's autistic. The "in private" point seems to sugest it's not something we would expect or know them for saying. As for Maverick CoS certainly has anti gay issues.
  • Early BirdEarly Bird Posts: 2,147
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Would certainly fit the former A+ category as well as Terminator.

I thought his son was already 'out'? :confused:
  • wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Google the Terminator's son and find 'News For'. The Daily Mail is shilling the cr!p out of some vacation he's on with his girlfriend for no known reason. Lots of public PDA. All of which is pretty much of no interest to anyone you'd have thought, since he's not a big name.

And if the Daily Mail is shilling ya, there's usually an agenda. So he's at least a candidate for me.
    Forum Member
    From CDAN:

This B list mostly television actor from a hit USA network show has never been know for playing on the same team, but he had two weekends in Vancouver with this BBC mainstay who everyone thinks is incredible good looking and openly gay.

From CDAN:

This B+ list foreign born Academy Award winner/nominee has always said she is not a fan of plastic surgery and has talked smack about those who get it done. Over the past two years she has had her nose done and she got a breast augmentation from A to B and then again to C right before her wedding.

From Blind Gossip:

This seemingly happy Hollywood couple has been shedding assets lately. The public explanation is that they just don't need all of that extra stuff. While that is partly true, It's not a complete answer. There is a darker private reason for the big yard sale. No they are not hurting for money or planning to file for bankruptcy. They are actually planning to file for divorce.
    Forum Member
    From CDAN:

This B list mostly television actor from a hit USA network show has never been know for playing on the same team, but he had two weekends in Vancouver with this BBC mainstay who everyone thinks is incredible good looking and openly gay.

From CDAN:

This B+ list foreign born Academy Award winner/nominee has always said she is not a fan of plastic surgery and has talked smack about those who get it done. Over the past two years she has had her nose done and she got a breast augmentation from A to B and then again to C right before her wedding.

From Blind Gossip:

This seemingly happy Hollywood couple has been shedding assets lately. The public explanation is that they just don't need all of that extra stuff. While that is partly true, It's not a complete answer. There is a darker private reason for the big yard sale. No they are not hurting for money or planning to file for bankruptcy. They are actually planning to file for divorce.

#1: The BBC guy has to be Captain Jack right? Two USA shows film in Vancouver: Psych and Suits.

#2: Mrs. Bond?

#3: Mr & Mrs Gump.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ent Lawyer/CDAN makes me howl.

He/she genuinely still hasn't cottoned on that Taylor Swift has been bearding for years. S/He actually thinks the fauxshams have been real and that she's only just NOW asking Goop for advice on 'how to beard'.

Unbelieveable. Does Ent sit there smoking pot as s/he writes?
  • Tamryn29Tamryn29 Posts: 607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    From CDAN:

From CDAN:

From Blind Gossip:

Dont know about 1 or 3 but elizabeth swan jumped into my head as i was reading 2.
  • RedRoseRebelRedRoseRebel Posts: 1,234
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    #1: The BBC guy has to be Captain Jack right? Two USA shows film in Vancouver: Psych and Suits.

#2: Mrs. Bond?

#3: Mr & Mrs Gump.

Arrow is filmed in Vancouver so could be anyone from any USA series guesting on that. White collar, covert affairs, royal pains etc.
  • RyJaRyJa Posts: 900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tamryn29 wrote: »
    Dont know about 1 or 3 but elizabeth swan jumped into my head as i was reading 2.

There's no way on earth she's a C cup!!!!! ;)
    Forum Member
    RyJa wrote: »
    There's no way on earth she's a C cup!!!!! ;)

Looked at the wedding photos. Still pretty much flat as a board.
  • intoxicationintoxication Posts: 7,059
    Forum Member
    From CDAN:

BBC as in the television company or BBC as in big black ____ :o?
  • Blockz99Blockz99 Posts: 5,045
    Forum Member
    From CDAN:

BBC as in the television company or BBC as in big black ____ :o?

if its John "im gay dontcha know but dont like to mention it " B******** .then trust me not everyone thinks hes incredibly good looking...:D
  • LFC4evaLFC4eva Posts: 88
    Forum Member
    Would box office cover concerts?

Mad Max seems an excellent guess, despite his friendship with Clarice. He's got issues and anger problems. So does his dad.

Leaving number three alone after having been correctly told off for guessing on the earlier health issue.
    interested in number 3 who do you think it is?
    Forum Member
    From Allie Is Wired:

This rising star's PR team has been calling the shots in his relationships. They urged him to end his first engagement and now they are preventing him from popping the question again. He feels solid in his path to A list status thanks to finally nabbing a huge role, but his handlers have told him to decide whether he wants to be a star or be a husband. He decided to stand by his girl... for now.

From Blind Gossip:

Rehab for heartbreak? What nonsense. She's addicted to drugs, people! And we're not just talking weed here. We're talking about the kind of drugs that make her pain free. They also make her care free - as in "I don't care about anyone else or anything else expect getting high." She's completely hooked, she's doing it everyday, and it's destroying her career and her life. The BS about her checking into some sort of "Heartbreak Hotel" is a weak PR ploy to gain sympathy. Frankly, we find it hard to find sympathy for someone who sings about designer drugs and who frequently does drugs out in the open and expects her fans to applaud her for it.

From CDAN:

Reporter - Do your kids have a video game system?

A list mostly movie actress with multiple Academy Award Nominations - No they don't. I don't believe in them and i would never allow them to have something like that. They should read books or play outside. There is no place for them.

Reporter - Didn't you earn $2 Million dollars filming commercials for one of those companies?

At that point a publicist came in and everything was stopped.
  • Squealer_MahonySquealer_Mahony Posts: 6,483
    Forum Member
    2nd 1 - gggb?

3rd 1 - Sunday Roasts mum?
    Forum Member
    2nd 1 - gggb?

3rd 1 - Sunday Roasts mum?

Aren't her kids too young? I was thinking GOOP.
  • attackmusicattackmusic Posts: 3,828
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wilehelmas wrote: »
    Ent Lawyer/CDAN makes me howl.

He/she genuinely still hasn't cottoned on that Taylor Swift has been bearding for years. S/He actually thinks the fauxshams have been real and that she's only just NOW asking Goop for advice on 'how to beard'.

Unbelieveable. Does Ent sit there smoking pot as s/he writes?

Yep, because you know these things for a fact right? What makes me howl is that you think you no something about a complete stranger. Where is your proof that Taylor Swift's relationships have been fake?

Plus, loads of fake relationships have nothing to do with either party being gay, they are just for publicity reasons :confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yep, because you know these things for a fact right? What makes me howl is that you think you no something about a complete stranger. Where is your proof that Taylor Swift's relationships have been fake?

Plus, loads of fake relationships have nothing to do with either party being gay, they are just for publicity reasons :confused:

1.) In the pudding. Which I have.

2.) Calm down.
  • Squealer_MahonySquealer_Mahony Posts: 6,483
    Forum Member
    Aren't her kids too young? I was thinking GOOP.

Yea It does sound more like something goop would say.
  • SirMickTravisSirMickTravis Posts: 2,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gggb - I'll have to think about that one.
This discussion has been closed.