True Blood - Season 6 (US Pace)

Comments

• Shawn_LunnShawn_Lunn Posts: 9,353
    Forum Member
    Aneechik wrote: »
    If Warlow ate all those fairies, shouldn't he be walking around in daylight?

He should be, yeah.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 104
    Forum Member
    Loving this season so far. I like it when True Blood goes crazy. I would say that the Bill scene in episode two when he drains the blood is as horrific as the season 3 scene with Russell Edgington on live TV. Other thoughts:

Sam/Alcide shifter/werewolf storyline - has to go. Too weak. I have never been able to warm to Sam really.
    Lafayette - need to give him a better storyline. Still one of the better characters, just do not see him enough.
    Tara/Pam - Enjoying their storyline, however, I am not liking the new whiney Pam. I miss her funny one liners.
    The rest of the storylines I am really enjoying.

Only one person in the show I am missing - Mrs Fortonberry. I know she has always been a minor character, however, she really is hilarious
  • SilverCrownSilverCrown Posts: 1,766
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :eek:
    Wow, Jessica! That was crazy!!!

Good ol' Sookie at the end. Thought she was actually falling for him. :p

Kinda predicted that the girl would become a new love interest for Sam.

Figured Ben had something to hide, but a fae/vamp Warlow...:eek:

Best episode so far!
  • Andrew_BallardAndrew_Ballard Posts: 1,054
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Mr hunky 'oh noes I was attacked' guy sookie found is obviously Warlow
    quoting myself:p
  • XOXoAbbieoXOXXOXoAbbieoXOX Posts: 1,140
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am absolutely blown away by this season so far.

4 episodes in and it beat's season 5 hands down. My only worry is that we'll get all this action now but then it'll just fizzle out by the end of the season leaving only fillers and nothing to really be interested in, but given that there's only 10 episodes, and we'll be officially half way through next week, I'm hopeful.

I know in season 4 when Jason was worried about turning into a were-panther that Alcide and Debbie cleared it up when questioned by Sookie and said that it could only happen by procreation or something along those lines, however, given the amount of interest and screen time this Nicole's leg has had since she's been bitten...I'm wondering if she'll change into a werewolf. After all, it all seem's to easy and plain sailing for Sam now doesn't it?

Fantastic episode overall and I had the same theory as a lot of you about Ben.

Sarah Newlin.....she's a weird one.

I strangely missed Steve this episode, hope he'll be back.

Any theories on who the character facing the chop soon is?
  • Matt DMatt D Posts: 13,153
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thin kit was obvious that Ben would not be as he seemed, but I wasn't expecting him to be a vampire-fae and Warlow.

Also, nice to see Sookie wasn't so stupid afterall.
  • Mr_XcXMr_XcX Posts: 23,899
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am absolutely blown away by this season so far.

4 episodes in and it beat's season 5 hands down. My only worry is that we'll get all this action now but then it'll just fizzle out by the end of the season leaving only fillers and nothing to really be interested in, but given that there's only 10 episodes, and we'll be officially half way through next week, I'm hopeful.

I know in season 4 when Jason was worried about turning into a were-panther that Alcide and Debbie cleared it up when questioned by Sookie and said that it could only happen by procreation or something along those lines, however, given the amount of interest and screen time this Nicole's leg has had since she's been bitten...I'm wondering if she'll change into a werewolf. After all, it all seem's to easy and plain sailing for Sam now doesn't it?

Fantastic episode overall and I had the same theory as a lot of you about Ben.

Sarah Newlin.....she's a weird one.

I strangely missed Steve this episode, hope he'll be back.

Any theories on who the character facing the chop soon is?

Think Steve will be on next week with Ginger and Erics sister stuck in the vamp prison.

Sarah turning into Queen B is interesting. She used to be a nice character but now she is turning into a villain.

Think what Eric did to the daughter was very cruel. He turned her to a vampire and took her back to see her dad. Pretty harsh.

I want old Bill back :( This Lilith BS is ruining him IMO.

Also, I said earlier it was obvious Ben was Warlo. The Jason shave scene and his after reaction was hilarious :D
  • amos_brearleyamos_brearley Posts: 8,496
    Forum Member
    Ah and it finally makes sense why Rob Kazinsky's southern US accent was so wobbly! Glad Warlow has a 'British' voice and that Rob is there to act menacing not just be eye candy as I feared / secretly desired. ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,660
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shawn_Lunn wrote: »
    He should be, yeah.

He can walk in the daylight. It was daytime when Sookie found him.
  • JoannexxJoannexx Posts: 1,048
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    finally got to watch and loved this episode. I just knew Ben was Warlow, I guessed last week he had gone in the club and killed the fae, why didn't Niall see it? Eric has been playing the nice guy but this one showed he is still a ruthless and very old vampire, loved that he did that to Willow. The were pack are so annoying as were the people trying to expose them, obvious what would happen, I too wondered if the girl will be turned from the bite on her leg. Not sure if Andy's girls are all dead, I am half thinking they will survive but maybe turned by Bill or Jess? I need to watch this one again, so much going on and can't wait for next week, way better than season 5
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 82
    Forum Member
    Joannexx wrote: »
    finally got to watch and loved this episode. I just knew Ben was Warlow, I guessed last week he had gone in the club and killed the fae, why didn't Niall see it? Eric has been playing the nice guy but this one showed he is still a ruthless and very old vampire, loved that he did that to Willow. The were pack are so annoying as were the people trying to expose them, obvious what would happen, I too wondered if the girl will be turned from the bite on her leg. Not sure if Andy's girls are all dead, I am half thinking they will survive but maybe turned by Bill or Jess? I need to watch this one again, so much going on and can't wait for next week, way better than season 5

I don't think they're dead as, if memory serves, fae turn to dust when they die.

Really enjoyed this episode. During season 5 I was often bored but this is keeping me hooked all the way...well except for the were storyline which I could totally do without!
  • SillyBillyGoatSillyBillyGoat Posts: 22,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Best episode of Season 6 imo. :)

I expected them to reveal Ben as Warlow, but not so soon, I was happily surprised. But, I keep forgetting how short True Blood seasons are. :D

Who would have thought, back in Season 5, that Jason would end up having sex dreams about Warlow, and Sookie would get all half naked and smoochy with him? :D

When I saw the Ben / Sookie couch scene in the Season 6 trailer, I remember reacting like this: :rolleyes:. So, I'm really glad that the actual event was totally different, go Sookie! :cool:
  • when0in0romewhen0in0rome Posts: 7,180
    Forum Member
    Ah and it finally makes sense why Rob Kazinsky's southern US accent was so wobbly! Glad Warlow has a 'British' voice and that Rob is there to act menacing not just be eye candy as I feared / secretly desired. ;)

I am also incredibly happy for this - he plays a psycho so utterly convincingly it would have been such a waste not to use it!

And I am also glad his voice is back - even if its a bit posher than in real life.
  • nathanbrazilnathanbrazil Posts: 8,863
    Forum Member
    Matt D wrote: »
    Also, nice to see Sookie wasn't so stupid afterall.

She kept her knees together, which is unusual for such a slapper. :rolleyes:
  • PerpetualAscentPerpetualAscent Posts: 484
    Forum Member
    She kept her knees together, which is unusual for such a slapper. :rolleyes:

Slapper? She's only ever had sex with about two different men IIRC.
    Forum Member
    Loved that episode.

Ben being Warlow might have been predictable but seriously, who cares? The reveal was satisfying and I like the idea of a fairy vampire as well. Nice one, show.

The dream sequence with Jason was delightful but making the poor guy forget everything was heartbreaking though.

Not sure we've seen the last of Niall to be honest. I hope not. He's too much fun not have around.

Sookie finding out about Warlow and threatening him at the end was good. I'm loving Sookie this season. Isn't she a better character away from Eric and Bill?

Is it wrong that I don't care about Andy's kids? I want to care but Jessica potentially killing them just didn't bother me because I can't connect or care about them as characters. I have a feeling they'll survive though.

Eric continues to be a bellend though. What he did to Willa was wrong in every way even if she was a willing participant but at the same time, I did like that Burrell showed some actual conflict when he saw his daughter. Not surprised he's sleeping with Sarah though.

I really, really do not care about the wolves and I'm not liking Alcide this season either. Sam and Nicole, I knew it was going to happen but they could've held off for another episode or two.

Pam and Nora got captured too easily this week. I bet Tara will get caught soon too, 9/10.
  • Margo ChanningMargo Channing Posts: 5,240
    Forum Member
    Can't believe Alcide made it through an entire episode without taking his shirt off
    Forum Member
    Can't believe Alcide made it through an entire episode without taking his shirt off

It's a miracle.:D

I wonder when Ben/Warlow is killed, will he turn into dust, goo or both?
  • SillyBillyGoatSillyBillyGoat Posts: 22,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shawn_Lunn wrote: »
    It's a miracle.:D

I wonder when Ben/Warlow is killed, will he turn into dust, goo or both?

Hmm, gooey dust, or dusty goo? :D
    Forum Member

It's a conundrum:D
  • ViridianaViridiana Posts: 8,017
    Forum Member
    Mr_XcX wrote: »

Think what Eric did to the daughter was very cruel. D

I agree, how could he just make her go without even bothering to sleep with her. Unforgivable.:p:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9
    Forum Member
    This season has been fantastic so far - really great, engaging storylines unlike Season 5 which was so boring. However the werewolves & Sam storyline had better be heading somewhere because so far it's just terrible. Also what a complete waste of Robert Patrick as Alcide's father - we're four episodes in and he's done nothing but stand around smirking in the background -- has he even uttered a word?!
  • Mr_XcXMr_XcX Posts: 23,899
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Viridiana wrote: »
    I agree, how could he just make her go without even bothering to sleep with her. Unforgivable.:p:D

LOL I agree.

She missed a trick :D However I presume that scene will be coming up soon :rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,660
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I assume it will be like when someone was sick on the playground, a puddle with sawdust on it. :p
  • GulftasticGulftastic Posts: 127,194
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mr_XcX wrote: »
    LOL I agree.

She missed a trick :D However I presume that scene will be coming up soon :rolleyes:

I'm hoping the daughter survives. I'd like to see her interact with Pam. They are 'sisters' after all, and as Eric and Nora have shown, that relationship can be a strong one.