Celebrities you hate/dislike?

enudzioenudzio Posts: 2,932
Forum Member
✭✭✭
which celebrities for whatever reason do you dislike or hate?

i will start off with Jedward.

Comments

• Aidan11Aidan11 Posts: 539
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Piers Morgan if you can call him a celeb.
  • intoxicationintoxication Posts: 7,059
    Forum Member
    It's been done a million times.. but what the hell:

Kerry katona
    Peter Andre
    Mel Gibson
    Jackie Chan
    Vanessa feltz
    Jeremy Kyle
    Lionel Richie
    Olly murs
    Piers Morgan
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,139
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    oh not again........ :mad:
  • Flamethrower100Flamethrower100 Posts: 14,106
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cheryl cole.

i don't hate her. just find her a bit silly.

and Jordan
  • Dean DareDean Dare Posts: 545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Barrymore

Starr

Cleese
  • Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,229
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    enudzio wrote: »
    which celebrities for whatever reason do you dislike or hate?

i will start off with Jedward.

I ran into them in Dublin airport- they're actualy very nice
  • Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I ran into them in Dublin airport- they're actualy very nice

They really are a pair of darlings. Wrote this on another thread...met them at a childs hospice and they were totally adult like and professional with the medical team and totally "Jedward" with the kids. They're lovely:)
  • enudzioenudzio Posts: 2,932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They really are a pair of darlings. Wrote this on another thread...met them at a childs hospice and they were totally adult like and professional with the medical team and totally "Jedward" with the kids. They're lovely:)

arlight then im sorry about saying i dislike them then , i have changed my view.
  • boddismboddism Posts: 16,436
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jeremy Clarkson
    Geri Halliwell
    Simon Cowell
  • Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,229
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

They were signing so many autographs for all the kids the airline had to call them twice :D
  • milliejomilliejo Posts: 2,230
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Geri Halliwell
    Vanessa Feltz
    Jeremy Kyle
    Simon Cowell
    Julian Clary
    Katie Price
    Piers Morgan
    Arnie
    Kelsey Grammar
    Tom Cruise
    Gordan Ramsey
  • cliffy91cliffy91 Posts: 1,462
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sir Paul McCartney
    All the judges and hosts of Strictly come dancing,mainly Sir Bruce
    Bill roach
  • broadshoulderbroadshoulder Posts: 18,758
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jeremy Clarkson
    Mel Gibson
    Gordon Ramsey - why unions haven't stepped due to the way he treats his staff I don't know.
  • Lucy LouLucy Lou Posts: 8,574
    Forum Member
    I hardly dare say....but I have never liked Ant and Dec.
  • Flash525Flash525 Posts: 8,862
    Forum Member
    Why the Mel Gibson hate?

I don't like Katie Price because it's all 'me, me, me' with her. She's awfully dumb too which doesn't help. Swear some people aren't born with brains, or rather, intelligent brain cells. Paris Hilton would be number two. Amy Childs at number three. Same reasons for all three.

That's all I can think of from the current postings to agree with. More will follow.

Watch this space.
  • Lee MorrisLee Morris Posts: 2,824
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hi! All
    Well as for myself here is my list:

1: Denise Welch - Because a few years ago she was involved in the switch on of the Christmas lights in Newcastle Upon Tyne, I think I was the only person after who followed her back to her car asking if I could have her autograph and she blatently refused.

Since then she has been on a documentary on BBC 1 in which she ate at a local restaurant near where we live and more recently Piers Morgan's Life Stories talking about her marraige, she was in tears over the break up of her marraige on the tv as good as saying feel sorry for me as I deserve it.

She is just the big I am and just in it for the money and does not care about fans.

2: Patricia Routledge - In the 1990's my Mum and Dad went to see a play staring Patricia at the Greenwich Theatre in South East London and after waited for her autograph, now I know that some body guards and stage doormen can put people off but my Mum and Dad were told that she did not give autographs.

She acted so funny in Keeping up Appearences and has done interviews on tv but again is another the big I am and does not care about fans, just the money.

3: Kylie Minogue - In the late 80s I went to LWT[London Weekend Television] in London to wait to try to get her autograph, a few other people turned up but there was not even 10 of us waiting I would say and yet she got her bodyguards to take her out of a door so that she could avoid us all.

Then a few years ago she had cancer and made a big thing of it but again she does not care about fans, just the money.

4: Jeremy Clarkson - Because unlike some other stars it appears he can say what he likes and still not be sacked by the BBC, talk about favouritism.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,177
    Forum Member
    Phillip Schofield
    Holly Willoughby
    Simon Cowell
    Piers Morgan
    Chris Brown
  • tamara1969tamara1969 Posts: 81
    Forum Member
    Bruce Forsyth & Paul McCartney - enough is really enough!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 612
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Victoria Beckham - Never cracks a smile and seems undeniably ungrateful for her life. But mostly because she seems very dull and grumpy.

Cheryl Cole - If not for her looks she would have gotten nowhere since she's a very mediocre singer. She's very preserved now, which seems to be a bit of an over exaggeration.

Leigh Francis - Not hate, more dislike the fact he's always overdoing the appearance of Keith Lemon and he never gives people the chance to see the real him and see more of the other characters he has to offer.

Simon Cowell - Very cocky and arrogant, he's always said before each of his shows that they will be a success (some of which haven't been) he's also too preserved and he's never willing to go on any chat shows unless it's a rare occurance to mark the event of another one of his shows.

Louie Spence - TV Shows overdo his appearances, and he seems to be a one trick pony to me, he does a hillarious dance on every one of his appearances. That's it.

Kim Kardashian - She has absolutely no talent and all of her fame is completely undeserved. People are worshipping a completely normal person who's had her life made a million times easier for no good reason.

Paris Hilton - Same reason as Kim Kardashian.
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Flash525 wrote: »
    Why the Mel Gibson hate?

I don't like Katie Price because it's all 'me, me, me' with her. She's awfully dumb too which doesn't help. Swear some people aren't born with brains, or rather, intelligent brain cells. Paris Hilton would be number two. Amy Childs at number three. Same reasons for all three.

That's all I can think of from the current postings to agree with. More will follow.

Watch this space.

No idea. However, I suspect it could be to do with his vile anti semitic racist ramblings... Who knows?
  • DJGMDJGM Posts: 3,934
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think we should add the woman beating scumbag piece of s**t Justin Lee Collins to the hate list.
  • gold2040gold2040 Posts: 3,049
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Flash525 wrote: »
    Why the Mel Gibson hate?
    My guess is everything starting from his DUI back in 2006
    Gordon Ramsey - why unions haven't stepped due to the way he treats his staff I don't know.
    Maybe because most of his staff know they're in a good position career wise and put up with the BS to be working for a chef lke Gordon after working there way up the ladder

http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/celebrity_interviews/Gordon+Ramsay-4946.html
    But I expect just as much from myself as I do from them.” The fact that he’s still got 85 per cent of his staff from 1993 working with him in some capacity seems to indicate a degree of loyalty that few would expect from employees of such a reputed tyrant.
  • Unigal07Unigal07 Posts: 22,326
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cheryl Cole
    Sharon Osborne
    Jordan
    Katona
    Every single TOWIE person and spin off people.
    Wayne Rooney (not strictly a celeb but really dislike him!)
    Kelvin MacKenzie - loathe him
    Eamonn Holmes.
  • RadioKnowerRadioKnower Posts: 2,272
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DJGM wrote: »
    I think we should add the woman beating scumbag piece of s**t Justin Lee Collins to the hate list.
    I think you're over simplifying the case there. Charges could have easily been the other way round, given what's been said in court.

I happen to know you're a forum member that gets on someones nerves. In fact a person I chat to online moans about you all the time.
  • Julie_EvansJulie_Evans Posts: 2,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tulisa :mad:
    Geri Halliwell
    Victoria Beckham
    Michael McIntyre
    Simon Cowell
    Louis Walsh
    TOWIE/Essex/Geordie Shore etc etc
    Luis Suarez
    John Barrowman