100% ALLEGED Showbiz, Blind Items and Gossip Thread (Part 4)

Comments

• MelodybearMelodybear Posts: 10,835
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dee123 wrote: »
    From CDAN:

With stories coming in the next few weeks about the implosion of her marriage, this A list mostly movie actress has entered spin mode. She wants marriage implosion stories to happen under her own schedule so she arranged for photographers to take happy photos of the family which are really awful considering it is her that is destroying the family.

From CDAN:

This former C list mostly television actress who has become more famous for her life now than it ever was when she reached her peak point of fame is writing the be all and tell all book of this television show. Sex, drugs, wild parties and an unplanned pregnancy of one of the show's biggest stars. It should be amazing.

there is a piece in the Daily Mail denying that Darling bud and Wall Streets marriage is in trouble!
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,195
    Forum Member
    From CDAN:

This former B list actress, who would never make anyone's list as a best actress contender got paid way more than she should have as an actress. She never spent any of her money, but now that she is married she is spending her husband's money left and right. In the short time she has been married, she has spent almost $1M.

From The People:

Which footballer is refusing to pay his child maintenance to his ex after running away with a much younger woman?
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    from CDAN
    This former A list reality star has hit the skids since his very very hit cable show ended not that long ago at all. It has got so bad that he makes ends meet by trolling for rich men in clubs. He loves women, but they don't pay him. They do give him a place to sleep sometimes when he is on a drug binge though.

thought to be the 'Occasional Table' from CBB, sad if true I grew quite fond of him
  • MrMarpleMrMarple Posts: 3,424
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    whatever54 wrote: »
    from CDAN
    This former A list reality star has hit the skids since his very very hit cable show ended not that long ago at all. It has got so bad that he makes ends meet by trolling for rich men in clubs. He loves women, but they don't pay him. They do give him a place to sleep sometimes when he is on a drug binge though.

thought to be the 'Occasional Table' from CBB, sad if true I grew quite fond of him

???????
  • BerBer Posts: 24,562
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MrMarple wrote: »
    ???????

Such a sad situation...
  • MrMarpleMrMarple Posts: 3,424
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ber wrote: »
    Such a sad situation...

Gotcha, thank you
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    whatever54 wrote: »
    from CDAN

Hope its not him.:(
  • AdelaideGirlAdelaideGirl Posts: 3,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Damn you now I'm going to have to look up celebrity big brother:D
    Forum Member
    From CDAN:

I guess it is karma. The nanny that is taking care of this C+ list mostly movies actress who used to be B list is also taking care of the boyfriend of the actress. Apparently the 8 hours a day they were spending together led to this. What would make this really interesting is if the nanny is pregnant. She told her friend she is not using protection.
    Forum Member
    From CDAN:

I guess it is karma. The nanny that is taking care of this C+ list mostly movies actress who used to be B list is also taking care of the boyfriend of the actress. Apparently the 8 hours a day they were spending together led to this. What would make this really interesting is if the nanny is pregnant. She told her friend she is not using protection.

:confused: Someone who cheated with a nanny :confused: I don't get it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,888
    Forum Member
    From The People:

Which footballer is refusing to pay his child maintenance to his ex after running away with a much younger woman?

I'd guess this is Premier League as opposed to abroad. Ex maybe suggests they weren't married (a footballers divorce would have been in the tabs anyway).
  • Slow_LorisSlow_Loris Posts: 24,846
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    From CDAN:

Could this be to do with the factory girl who recently had a baby?

Didn't her ex have an affair with a nanny?

Although i am not sure why it would be karma when she was the one cheated on before ?!?
  • happyfiuhappyfiu Posts: 35
    Forum Member
    From CDAN:

The factory girl was the one cheated on when she was engaged to Dr Watson.
    But then she had no problems sleeping with a married father-of-four some years later, hence the "karma" (if it's her).
    Forum Member
    happyfiu wrote: »
    The factory girl was the one cheated on when she was engaged to Dr Watson.
    But then she had no problems sleeping with a married father-of-four some years later, hence the "karma" (if it's her).

I did think of her but isn't her baby daddy working on stuff? Does he have 8 hours a day to spend with the nanny?
    Forum Member
    From CDAN:

This C+ list actress was giving an interview about her almost A list mostly movie actor co-star and talked about meeting his boyfriend and what a wonderful couple they were. The reporter just sat there with her mouth open and could not believe what she was hearing because the actor in question has boards nailed over his closet. It was only after a publicist happened to stop by when the reporter was confirming the details that the whole thing got quashed and the reporter got an exclusive with the actor to talk about the movie and the next movie, but nothing else.
  • tvfannytvfanny Posts: 635
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hmmm, an actor and actress who are touting a fairy tale themed movie were on Graham Norton 2 weeks ago. I thought he seemed a bit tense - perhaps he was waiting for her to blab.
    Also Vicky Pollard mentioned said actor liked musical theatre. I took that to be a gay reference.
    Cynical, moi?
    Forum Member
    From CDAN:

This C+ list actress was giving an interview about her almost A list mostly movie actor co-star and talked about meeting his boyfriend and what a wonderful couple they were. The reporter just sat there with her mouth open and could not believe what she was hearing because the actor in question has boards nailed over his closet. It was only after a publicist happened to stop by when the reporter was confirming the details that the whole thing got quashed and the reporter got an exclusive with the actor to talk about the movie and the next movie, but nothing else.

BIG, big clue. A film with a sequel already in place?

Gretel outing Hansel was the first thing that came to mind. Not sure it's correct though.....
  • incy wincyincy wincy Posts: 839
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    tvfanny wrote: »
    Hmmm, an actor and actress who are touting a fairy tale themed movie were on Graham Norton 2 weeks ago. I thought he seemed a bit tense - perhaps he was waiting for her to blab.
    Also Vicky Pollard mentioned said actor liked musical theatre. I took that to be a gay reference.
    Cynical, moi?

There's an interesting gay rumour about him, regarding his living situation with his pregnant ex-gf and his 'roommate'. Wouldn't have considered him almost A list but I'm not a huge movie watcher so not always sure who's in vogue.
    Forum Member
    BIG, big clue. A film with a sequel already in place?

Gretel outing Hansel was the first thing that came to mind. Not sure it's correct though.....

It could be. Wasn't he in a certain superhero mega film that already has a sequel planned.
  • abannieabannie Posts: 2,048
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It could be. Wasn't he in a certain superhero mega film that already has a sequel planned.

He was Hawkeye in avengers
  • Brummie Girl Brummie Girl Posts: 22,419
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sunday People - Sunday 24th February

Which former soap star gone A-list has made no attempt hiding his thoughts on one of his old colleagues on a BBC drama. This man described her as "the worst person I've ever worked with and she deserves all she gets?" Ha ha.
    Forum Member
    abannie wrote: »

Ah that's the one! I was sure he was in that :)
    Forum Member
    abannie wrote: »

Bingo! Forgot about that.
  • RyJaRyJa Posts: 900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sunday People - Sunday 24th February

Which former soap star gone A-list has made no attempt hiding his thoughts on one of his old colleagues on a BBC drama. This man described her as "the worst person I've ever worked with and she deserves all she gets?" Ha ha.

Oh dear, has her perfect moment well and truly passed?! Not sure who the former soap star turned A list is tho....
    Forum Member
    From CDAN:

At an event for a shopping channel this week, this former B list reality star convict and now married B list celebrity/reality judge was with three of her people when she approached an elevator that had four people already waiting for it's arrival. One of her people announced that the four people would have to wait until the next elevator because "Ms. ______ does not ride in elevators with people she does not personally know."
This discussion has been closed.