Andre's "suffering"

Comments

• NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It beats me how you can say he's 'exploiting' anything when the show's not even due to be broadcast until next month! Oh well, nothing like making a snap judgement is there?

:D
    You must have read a different press release to the one on the ITV website. :rolleyes: Andre took full advantage of Andrew's illness for his tawdry little show. It stand to reason that he'd use his brother's death to its full advantage for the new show.

See Pooor Pete. See how stoic he is. His brother died and he loves his kids, you know.:rolleyes:
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    IIRC the bible describes the devil as an 'Abomination' so it's not a million miles away. :D

I didn't know that.. So maybe he is the devil incarnate after all :eek:
  • NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    IIRC the bible describes the devil as an 'Abomination' so it's not a million miles away. :D
    Prawns are an abomination too, according to the bible.
  • Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    NotaTypo wrote: »
    You must have read a different press release to the one on the ITV website. :rolleyes: Andre took full advantage of Andrew's illness for his tawdry little show. It stand to reason that he'd use his brother's death to its full advantage for the new show.

See Pooor Pete. See how stoic he is. His brother died and he loves his kids, you know.:rolleyes:

I read the press release as posted in the OP. Nobody has seen the programme as it hasn't been shown yet, so how can you possibly pass judgement from a few words in a press release?

And please don't roll your eyes at me.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Now I come to think of it I'm sure I've seen him referred to as a prawn by someone on one of these threads. ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 842
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wont be watching this self indulgence pap of a show where nothing is out of bounds.

Scraping the barrel in all honesty, making episodes of your personal grief is just making the situation a cheap con trick to make as many episodes you can, very sad indeed.
  • ValentinaVargasValentinaVargas Posts: 673
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If it's 'friends' who spill the beans, he can't be held responsible for that. It's always 'sources' or 'friends' as far as this stuff goes.

Maybe he did explode about KP's wedding, maybe he didn't.

Of course it's always a 'pal' or a 'friend' or even the famous 'source'. Yeah these people have proven very handy to PA in the past and present.

But do you actually believe that PA or his management, who work for him, had no knowledge that this was being put out in retaliation to KP's marriage.

We are talking here about Peter Andre and management who control his image, his whole life. That also includes making sure his mic is switched off between takes.

So to allude that he can't control or be held responsible what is being published about his opinions or feelings or misinformation is rather naive IMO.
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I have to agree .. Prawns make me ill..
  • ValentinaVargasValentinaVargas Posts: 673
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I remember when his brother died people speculated whether he would sink as low as to try to cash in on it. And it seems he has. I completely appreciate that people grieve in different ways but promoting your new show in a way that turns your grief into a sob story so the viewer can see brave Pete struggling on through his pain, that's left a really bad taste in my mouth.

Well he capitalised on his brother's pain, or more to the point Peter Andre's pain in his last series. Weren't the later shows edited so his brother didn't appear so much. I don't watch his shows, only going what was said on here and in the media as there was a bit of a backlash at the time.

Yes, people grieve differently, and no one expects his brother to be erased from his shows as some have suggested. Perhaps it's just the way he portrays himself and his grieving, and the way it's promoted as a highlight on his show....just shows to me such crassness.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Of course it's always a 'pal' or a 'friend' or even the famous 'source'. Yeah these people have proven very handy to PA in the past and present.

But do you actually believe that PA or his management, who work for him, had no knowledge that this was being put out in retaliation to KP's marriage.

We are talking here about Peter Andre and management who control his image, his whole life. That also includes making sure his mic is stitched off between takes.

So to allude that he can't control or be held responsible what is being published about his opinions or feelings or misinformation is rather naive IMO.

I have no idea. Do you? :confused:

Unless you know everything about him, or are one of his management team it's the quotes of a 'friend' or 'source' every time isn't it? As to his management knowing I've no idea either - it's all speculative.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Goldbear86 wrote: »
    To me this is no different than his ex wife using her own suffering to make money/get publicity. For example Harvey's illness, case in point Harvey may die/ he hits me/ he wears nappies.

And of course she kept really quiet about her miscarriage:rolleyes: They are both as bad as each other.

In a nutshell. Two attention seeking peas in the same desperately needy pod.

Has he announced his Wembley dates yet? ;)
  • quasimoronquasimoron Posts: 20,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No Goaty, I never said that, I only asked what inspires the loathing for Andre and why there are regular threads dedicated to bashing him.

And the silence from people is deafening.......:D

I know it seems incomprehensible.But if you take note, you will see most of these threads are started by K.P fans. Axe to grind perchance.

The link is a blurb for the show, doubtful PA wrote it.But every word he says or headline for his show is leaped upon like a rat on a corpse for bashing material.A negative perspective is the norm, when it comes to PA.But opinions are not facts and noone knows what his suffering is or how he feels but him.

He is cheesy and does stuff in bad taste but is hardly the devil incarnate.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    quasimoron wrote: »
    I know it seems incomprehensible.But if you take note, you will see most of these threads are started by K.P fans. Axe to grind perchance.

The link is a blurb for the show, doubtful PA wrote it.But every word he says or headline for his show is leaped upon like a rat on a corpse for bashing material.A negative perspective is the norm, when it comes to PA.But opinions are not facts and noone knows what his suffering is or how he feels but him.

Totally agree quasi.

I find it unbelieveable that people can bash him on this particular occasion for his perceived 'cashing in on his brother's death' on a programme which hasn't even been aired yet.

Think I'll start a poll - 'Peter Andre - Love, Hate or Indifferent'.
  • Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just read the synop. The usual self-indulgent drivel by the look of it. Let me whizz though the series for you so you can free up your lives:

Pete loves his kids. But more than you love yours. He is the only joint-custody single dad in the world and that deserve special focus and praise. Watch him set up funny things for them to say for the film crew. Ahhhh! He's such a good dad.

A trip to some organised fun with the kids and film crew that involves heights. Pete's too afraid to go on non-descript height fun. He feels like he's failed as a father.

Random issue with ex wife that involves him and Claire looking at each other sternly over some fruit they don't eat in Dubai.

Some crying and walking away form camera due to some overshared moment or other to the sound track of Snow Patrol.

Unrealistic talk of imagined future musical success.

All this while the narrator tells you what's going on and how Pete is feeling as if you are an android or four.

Now run, run and be free! :D
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just read the synop. The usual self-indulgent drivel by the look of it. Let me whizz though the series for you so you can free up your lives:

Pete loves his kids. But more than you love yours. He is the only joint-custody single dad in the world and that deserve special focus and praise. Watch him set up funny things for them to say for the film crew. Ahhhh! He's such a good dad.

A trip to some organised fun with the kids and film crew that involves heights. Pete's too afraid to go on non-descript height fun. He feels like he's failed as a father.

Random issue with ex wife that involves him and Claire looking at each other sternly over some fruit they don't eat in Dubai.

Some crying and walking away form camera due to some overshared moment or other to the sound track of Snow Patrol.

All this while the narrator tells you what's going on and how Pete is feeling as if you are an android or four.

Marvellous work, Daisy! :D:D

PS. You forgot shaking shoulders. ;)
  • Goldbear86Goldbear86 Posts: 1,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    In a nutshell. Two attention seeking peas in the same desperately needy pod.

Has he announced his Wembley dates yet? ;)

how long did he give himself 5 years? :D
  • BeethovensPianoBeethovensPiano Posts: 11,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Goldbear86 wrote: »
    To me this is no different than his ex wife using her own suffering to make money/get publicity. For example Harvey's illness, case in point Harvey may die/ he hits me/ he wears nappies.

And of course she kept really quiet about her miscarriage:rolleyes: They are both as bad as each other.

lol....it only took 11 posts.
  • dirty dingusdirty dingus Posts: 2,037
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pete enjoys a much-needed day off with his children....
    What does he do on his days on? Anytime I catch the show he is usually fannying about getting photos taken, going to letter openings, washing out a coffee cup and calling it housework or writing up his moral manifesto for the furtherance of humankind.(in crayon)
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    NOBODY should EVAH criticise St Pete of Andre. He is Dad of the Century; he is very upset; he is a musical legend and he is a beautiful, dear sweet man who has NEVER DONE ANYTHING WRONG. He married KP for love and was in no way swayed by ££££££££££ and all he wants to do now is live his quiet life in private. LEAVE HIM ALONE.:mad::mad::mad::mad::(:(:(
  • Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    NOBODY should EVAH criticise St Pete of Andre. He is Dad of the Century; he is very upset; he is a musical legend and he is a beautiful, dear sweet man who has NEVER DONE ANYTHING WRONG. He married KP for love and was in no way swayed by ££££££££££ and all he wants to do now is live his quiet life in private. LEAVE HIM ALONE.:mad::mad::mad::mad::(:(:(

:eek:
    Are you ok? Is this the prelude to a ranting snotfest on Youtube?
    You completely forgot to mention HOW MUCH HE LOVES HIS KIDS - and he has the mayonnaise lids to prove it.

What's happened to the fragrant St Emily?
    Surely her contract can't be up already.
  • cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

well that saved Lexi watching to do a reviewage...nice work:D
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Its good to have everything put into perspective.:D
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

It's always good to have an objective voice on these threads to make us stop and think about what we're saying. Thank you, Pru, for being that person.

@Cazzz - I know! Daisy has done a very thorough job. :cool:
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    quasimoron wrote: »

I fully intend from now on to ignore every post which questions my dislike of the Abomination that is Andre.:yawn::yawn:
    I loathe the clown with a passion.

I also detest science fiction but I would never dream of questioning those who like it and try to belittle the opposite view to my own.
    Its rude and repetitive to fail to umderstand that the Abomination that is Andre isn't universally liked.

No he sure isn't the devil incarnate but I don't recall anyone ever saying that he was.:yawn::yawn:
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No he sure isn't the devil incarnate but I don't recall anyone ever saying that he was.:yawn::yawn:

Are any of these z list fools we like to laugh at on here really the devil incarnate? Or are they just a bunch of daft, attention seeking saps who make us laugh and roll our eyes in equal measure.

It does seem funny that we seem to be able to point and laugh at certain subjects but if we dare to do the same for others, we get the Spanish Inquisition from people who are happy to rip their own personal targets to shreds over the tiniest thing that happened (or even didn't actually happen) decades ago. :confused:
This discussion has been closed.