Real Housewives Of New Jersey??

Comments

• ValerianValerian Posts: 2,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I LOVE this show, gutted its finished again :0( I missed the first four episodes of the second series but managed to find them online. I think I preferred the first series more as the second was pretty much about Danielle the whole time so was quite refreshing to have nearly a whole episode without or about her when they went to Italy. Loved all the housewives apart from Danielle, wanted to slap her, and also Kim G, two faced s*** stirrer! But I lol'd when Kim shouted to Danielle about her fake squared tits! And I have to admit I have a little crush on Albie lol

Can't wait for this to return for a 3rd series!

They still have to show episodes 17 and 18 from the second series. I wish they would stop messing about with this show,
    you never know when its on now :mad::D

sheddy99, spot on lol :D
    I've just found out that Caroline and Dina are sisters AND sisters in law.
  • Jo09Jo09 Posts: 3,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Valerian wrote: »
    They still have to show episodes 17 and 18 from the second series. I wish they would stop messing about with this show,
    you never know when its on now :mad::D

I thought these were the reunion eps which they have aired a few nights ago.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jo09 wrote: »
    I thought these were the reunion eps which they have aired a few nights ago.

Those were episodes 8 & 9 of series one, which had 10 episodes, so what happened to 10 ? Maybe you didn't notice that Teresa and Jacqueline were pregnant. Then in series two they had their babies.
    I am very confused as I have watched a reunion show from series one and Teresa was telling Danielles make-up artist to get away from her, it wasn't the one that was shown on New Years Eve :confused:
    I've even looked on Amazon to see the DVD but it does not tell you how many episodes there were. I'm just taking my information from the Radio Times.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,260
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The ones shown in the early hours of new years day were the 2 reunion eps of season 2 (e17 & e18)

Danielle/jaqualine hug was akward!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 43
    Forum Member
    Drat... that was the episode I missed!!
    Also believe that Kim G was on... didnt like her one little bit - as mentioned earlier in thread, she is very 2 faced.

There are other Housewives programmes on Diva TV on Sky
    But have seen all of them, looks like I will have to wait till that series is repeated on Diva.
    My favourite Housewife has to be Caroline... we refer to her as Momma C!!! She is so nice, fair and a really nice person.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,613
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I watched some episodes of Real Housewives of Orange County and it was quite revolting. Those women were all about being seen, boasting to each other and partying.
    But there was one I quite liked. She was feisty and had her own business. In a way she made the show even though she was almost as shallow as the rest.
    Their men were pathetic and almost as bad.
    Forum Member
    lol!!!!

They are all pretty much the same... ladies that go to lunch... ladies that shop... ladies that go to posh restaurants, ladies that try to out do all the other ladies!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jde-tv wrote: »
    I love this programe! i must be like one of the only people in the country who keeps up with every episode!!
    :o I do too. I record all the HoWives series. I dont need to engage my brain and you think "Thank God I have my life not theirs" !!

I dont know which series is on C4 but Season 2 was a humdinger. It had to be seen to be believed.

:p I do like me a bit of trashy American show. I've got my books for serious stuff, I dont want to have to concentrate when I watch TV.

And to the person upthread who mentioned The A List....:eek: :eek: wow oh wow!! I remember Reichen from The Amazing Race. What I dont remember is just what a complete and utter tool he is. Unbloomingbelievable. Apart from Mike and the Salon owner, where did they find these people?
    ETA; Just read the whole thread and it'sS 2 that was shown. Apart from Caroline aren't they all absolutely vile, especially The Juicys who owe squillions of dollars and have 4 of the most awful brats ever. And what can one say about Danielle- except she's certifiable!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 197
    Forum Member
    Glad I'm not the only one who loves this programme :D Its so funny!
    I preferred the 1st series as the 2nd one was more to do with bitching back and forth about Danielle.
    I was wondering why Dina wasn't in much of the 2nd series and in the reunion show they said that Danielle had got some sort of gagging order on her and couldn't take part. I was disappointed she wasn't in the series as she seemed like the most decent and nice one!
    I hope they make another series. Oh and for Albie and Chris fans I have read that they have been offered their own reality show.
  • ddjddj Posts: 542
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Does anyone know when it's coming back on? Oooo my guilty pleasure! The ultimate in trash tv and so enjoyable, so gossipy.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CarolAn wrote: »
    Glad I'm not the only one who loves this programme :D Its so funny!
    I preferred the 1st series as the 2nd one was more to do with bitching back and forth about Danielle.
    I was wondering why Dina wasn't in much of the 2nd series and in the reunion show they said that Danielle had got some sort of gagging order on her and couldn't take part. I was disappointed she wasn't in the series as she seemed like the most decent and nice one!
    I hope they make another series. Oh and for Albie and Chris fans I have read that they have been offered their own reality show.

Allegedly Danielle tried to get Dina's children taken away and she thought the show wasn't worth it.

Apparently it's back in the US in May with Theresa's relatives and Kim G..............
  • sheddy99sheddy99 Posts: 5,760
    Forum Member
    Kim G seems like she'd be really boring, for some reason :confused:
    It's apparently Teresa's sister in law Melissa.
    I can't help but think it'll be a little bit boring without Danielle :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kim G came across as either desparate for friends or that she was playing a part.Either way I don't think she can live up to Danielle's antics.

Theres loads of rumours going round so should still be interesting.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hear Dina might be coming back..
  • TiffaniTiffani Posts: 5,444
    Forum Member
    Its a real shame Danielle has left the show because the whole show revolved around the antagonism between her and the other women. They are going to have to find a new villain now but it will be difficult to find someone as confrontational as Danielle.
  • Sweet FASweet FA Posts: 10,913
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Love this - are these just the most pointless b!atches on the planet?:p

Forget Danielle, Kim G is easily the vilest specimen, EVER!!!! You can smell the fame-seeking desperation a mile off. You may knock Danielle, but her children are extremely well-mannered as well as honor students apparently. Contrast that with the other kids, especially Teresa's incoherent brats. And Ashley.:eek: Go figure.

Theresa and her husband are supposed to be in debt to the tune of millions and hasn't he been banged up? To quote Danielle 'Karma's a bitch - love & light':D

It's going to be RUBBISH and even more pointless without Danielle - why bother?:mad:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sweet FA wrote: »
    Love this - are these just the most pointless b!atches on the planet?:p

Forget Danielle, Kim G is easily the vilest specimen, EVER!!!! You can smell the fame-seeking desperation a mile off. You may knock Danielle, but her children are extremely well-mannered as well as honor students apparently. Contrast that with the other kids, especially Teresa's incoherent brats. And Ashley.:eek: Go figure.

Theresa and her husband are supposed to be in debt to the tune of millions and hasn't he been banged up? To quote Danielle 'Karma's a bitch - love & light':D

It's going to be RUBBISH and even more pointless without Danielle - why bother?:mad:
    :D Oh I dont know, the sister-in-law who's joining the show absolutely HATES Teresa and with the sale of the marble monstrosity ( they had to buy their own furniture back from the bankruptcy-about $150,000, you really couldn't make this up could you? ) there's potential for some beaut scenes.
    Last I read Kim G *vomit smiley* wasn't taken on, it's another member of the extended family to join the feuding Juicy's.(The popular nickname for the Guidices since even Teresa doesn't know how to pronounce Joe's surname! :p )

I think Bravo had to let Danielle go, she was a walking timebomb on the legal front. Besides she's up to her neck in lawsuits after defaming her ex and refuting she was ever a hooker. Plus she's got a sex tape to flog. Too much even for Bravo?

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2010/09/exclusive-documents-danielle-staubs-ex-husband-testifies-about-her-life-sex-drugs
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tally wrote: »
    :D Oh I dont know, the sister-in-law who's joining the show absolutely HATES Teresa and with the sale of the marble monstrosity ( they had to buy their own furniture back from the bankruptcy-about $150,000, you really couldn't make this up could you? ) there's potential for some beaut scenes.
    Last I read Kim G *vomit smiley* wasn't taken on, it's another member of the extended family to join the feuding Juicy's.(The popular nickname for the Guidices since even Teresa doesn't know how to pronounce Joe's surname! :p )

I think Bravo had to let Danielle go, she was a walking timebomb on the legal front. Besides she's up to her neck in lawsuits after defaming her ex and refuting she was ever a hooker. Plus she's got a sex tape to flog. Too much even for Bravo?

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2010/09/exclusive-documents-danielle-staubs-ex-husband-testifies-about-her-life-sex-drugs

Thanks for the info and the link tally. Danielle's had some life
    eh? The drama seems to follow her around wherever she goes :eek::D
  • Sweet FASweet FA Posts: 10,913
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    tally wrote: »
    :DOh I dont know, the sister-in-law who's joining the show absolutely HATES Teresa and with the sale of the marble monstrosity ( they had to buy their own furniture back from the bankruptcy-about $150,000, you really couldn't make this up could you? ) there's potential for some beaut scenes.
    Last I read Kim G *vomit smiley* wasn't taken on, it's another member of the extended family to join the feuding Juicy's.(The popular nickname for the Guidices since even Teresa doesn't know how to pronounce Joe's surname! :p )...
    Lol, there was some hint of this during the reunion when in response to allegations Danielle hadn't been to see Jacqueline & baby (following the birth) she (i.e. Danielle) turned round and taunted Teresa with not acknowledging a baby nephew - evidently touching a very raw nerve. It must be that child's mother! Teresa went frigging nuclear.:D

Have they had to sell the mansion then? Shame. Not.
  • GlinnyGlinny Posts: 4,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jde-tv wrote: »
    I love this programe! i must be like one of the only people in the country who keeps up with every episode!!

Well make that two then because I have watched every episode and just like you love it. Its brilliant.

Hope they make Series 3. I wonder if Dina will come back now that Danielle;s contract has not renewed.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 998
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I just watched the reunion episodes on youtube as I had missed it on New Years eve too, wow the drama :eek: :D

Such a shame that Danielle isn't going to be in the next series, I read somewhere that she is planning on having her own reality show at some point?
  • shackfanshackfan Posts: 15,461
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Leeham wrote: »
    It's a hilarious show, they're mostly awful women.

There's one in Beverly Hills with Kelsey Grammers wife Camille, she had her 'mom' with her at some salon place and the mom was battling cancer. Mom couldn't get her 'nails done' because of the cancer treatment and Camille Grammer starts talking about how she has the cancer gene and it's so tough dealing with possibly getting cancer and having all the hard tests, making it completely about herself while the mother is actually dealing with cancer! Vile woman.

A radio show I listen to was bashing the show, funny stuff.

Have you seen her...'tape' :) It's pretty good.[/QUOTE]

Link please;):D
    Forum Member
    Sheba wrote: »
    I just watched the reunion episodes on youtube as I had missed it on New Years eve too, wow the drama :eek: :D

Such a shame that Danielle isn't going to be in the next series, I read somewhere that she is planning on having her own reality show at some point?

Ah, I missed it too! could you perhaps send me the link? please? :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Karen R wrote: »
    Ah, I missed it too! could you perhaps send me the link? please? :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ua3T1GKr-sI

:) There you go, enjoy!

Anyone worried about lack of drama coming up shouldn't. They've started filming S3 and Melissa, the sis-in-law so hated by Teresa, hosts a Christening that ends up in an almighty punch up. :p I dont know why they ever made The Sopranos they could have just shown the Juicy's everyday lives.

Joe has been caught cheating, but Teresa's tweetig about how happy they are and they've just celebrated their anniversery, blah-de-blah. But it might be love from a distance, as Joe's also been convicted of fraud, forging Teresa and his business partner's signatures on various scams. :p

http://www.realitytea.com/2010/10/25/nj-housewife-teresa-giudices-husband-her-brother-trade-punches-at-babys-christening/

Danielle's new show has also started filming, though her faux lesbian romance is off. Her children seem adorable, I feel so sorry for them. Fancy having THAT as your role model. Danny, the out-of work actor who posed as her bodyguard so he could get his mug on TV has also been ditched.

Beverley Hills is fast becoming my favourite. Camille Grammer has done the impossible and made me not hate Kelsey for knocking up his g/f and then ditching her by phone. Camille's dinner party in the last episode with the drunk "psychic" is what makes these such great car crash TV.
    But there are 2 wonderful characters, Lisa, an English club/restaurant owner and Adrienne, a mega businesswoman who have the one thing missing from most other franchise cast members CLASS. The OC lot must be green with envy at their $50m pads.
    Still, Camille's getting $50m from Kelsey so I think she'll survive. She's been dropped from the next series though.

:D It's a good job I'm retired, I spend way too much time following the various HoWives. and their peccadillos!
    Forum Member
    lol.... thanks for that link.
    Certainly sounds like an interesting Series 3