Robbo-Neighbours

starlet16starlet16 Posts: 260
Forum Member
Just wondering, does anyone know who killed him?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,359
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes it was
    Hudson
  • ChipDouglas82ChipDouglas82 Posts: 6,700
    Forum Member
    Had a feeling it would turn out to be
    Hudson
  • HarikenHariken Posts: 687
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So glad this borefest of a story is over! Hopefully now we can have some decent storylines involving the DECENT characters but I'm not raising my hopes very high given the axing of two of my favourites in favour of children.

/bitter/
  • starlet16starlet16 Posts: 260
    Forum Member
    Yh I had a feeling it be that person can't wait for it to be shown in UK
  • Joey BoswellJoey Boswell Posts: 25,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I had a feeling it was this character, a bit predictable really.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hariken wrote: »
    So glad this borefest of a story is over! Hopefully now we can have some decent storylines involving the DECENT characters but I'm not raising my hopes very high given the axing of two of my favourites in favour of children.

/bitter/

The story line could have been good but the characters and the actors involved were not strong enough.

They are giving the wrong characters too much to do. The only teen who appears to have potential is Imogen - the others are dreadful. Then there's Sonya:mad: who is arguably the most annoying soap character. She acts like a 3 year old most of the time and she seems to be in every episode - and she has to be involved somehow in every story line.
  • O-JO-J Posts: 18,807
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tom_Willis wrote: »
    The story line could have been good but the characters and the actors involved were not strong enough.

They are giving the wrong characters too much to do. The only teen who appears to have potential is Imogen - the others are dreadful. Then there's Sonya:mad: who is arguably the most annoying soap character. She acts like a 3 year old most of the time and she seems to be in every episode - and she has to be involved somehow in every story line.

I love Sonya sometimes, she is a pretty sexy lady!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    benbenalen wrote: »
    I love Sonya sometimes, she is a pretty sexy lady!

I loved her in the beginning!
  • samusek2samusek2 Posts: 3,882
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tom_Willis wrote: »
    Yes it was
    Hudson
    Huh??? What reason would he have to run Robbo over? When did they ever meet? I've never seen them in any scenes together. knew Chris was one of the suspects in the ads, but was he trying to protect Amber as I never saw him interact with Hudson as well.

I live abroad and was watching through Youtube and they've recently stopped putting up episodes. I've read as much to know why most would want Robbo dead, but there are still parts I'm confused about.

:confused::confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    samusek2 wrote: »
    Huh??? What reason would he have to run Robbo over? When did they ever meet? I've never seen them in any scenes together. knew Chris was one of the suspects in the ads, but was he trying to protect Amber as I never saw him interact with Hudson as well.

I live abroad and was watching through Youtube and they've recently stopped putting up episodes. I've read as much to know why most would want Robbo dead, but there are still parts I'm confused about.

:confused::confused:
    I was bored throughout the story line so I may have missed vital clues by not paying attention or falling asleep. But in the end it was revealed that Hudson saw Robbo hounding Amber. She couldn't start the car so she got out and told Robbo to leave her alone. Hudson was watching their confrontation from afar, and he could see how distressed Amber was. Amber had gone but he noticed that she'd left the keys in the car, so he tried to start the car. Robbo heard and when he saw Hudson, he started winding him up, calling him a girl and saying "he'd never have the guts to run him over" bla bla blahh. According to Hudson, something inside him snapped but he never meant to kill Robbo.