Talksport Chat (Part 11)

Comments

• Billy244Billy244 Posts: 21,569
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Three years ago, upon his departure from the station I'd have told you to - to use a Wright-ism - "calm your skin down".

But after four years of Darren Gough on Drive Time I have to admit that even Wright would be a better option as Durham's co-host.

Other than his all-important "name value," to my mind Gough offers nothing to the station. Nada. No insight, no likeability, the kind of humour a schoolboy would be embarrassed by and the sort of ill-thought out arguments that make Micky Quinn's pro-Liverpool rants sound like Alvin Martin discussing the youth football system.

I just don't think he brings anything to the table that a former sportsman with a similar profile but with more intelligence couldn't offer. Surely there are other ex-pros with "name value" (off the top of my head, how about Brian Moore, John Parrott or John Hartson?) similar to Gough that would expect a similar wage to the one he gets and would be willing to take on this commitment?

Even Wright, on the occasions I catch the beginning of his phone-in on Absolute Radio on Saturday afternoons these days, has shown he has the capability of being able to partake in a decent sporting discussion - his round-table style chats about the afternoon's football with Russ Williams and Jim Proudfoot at the start of his phone-in (because of them rather than him largely) are very listenable. I can't honestly recall listening to Gough when either it wasn't just a big joke (fair enough, there is room for humour on every show) or he wasn't making my toes curl with a supposedly serious discussion.

I'm sorry if this sounds really unkind to Gough, I enjoyed watching him as a player, I'm sure he's a nice bloke and I would never want to see anyone out of gainful employment. But I look at the bigger picture and I want to be enjoy listening to talkSPORT and not be embarrassed to say I listen to the station and to have a show like Drive Time thrown at me as an example of how bad it is. For all the Matchday Lives, Full Contacts and My Sporting Lifes that talkSPORT broadcasts, even I cannot defend this show.

As Joe and others mention, Adrian Durham isn't completely innocent in this. Yesterday it was Celtic & SPL bashing (he prefers Rangers don't you know?) and a bit of Palace bashing, today apparently it's Europa League bashing seeing as Chelsea lost (despite playing a full-strength team) and another Andre Villas-Boas team is doing well in the competition. Next week it will be Wenger & Arsenal bashing presuming Bayern Munich finish the job, regardless of whether Bayern hammer them 5-0 or even if Arsenal win on the night but go out on aggregate. You just know it will happen. The arguments and agendas at play are so transparent and obvious, yet people still call in and people still listen (yes, clearly I did for about 20 minutes last night to know the above, but that was only to hear updates from the Chelsea Europa League game. This is not a regular choice of listening for me, as much as I would like to be able to listen to and enjoy talkSPORT at drive time).

As I often say on here, as a long-time listener to talkSPORT I know Adrian is well capable of producing some of the best radio that the station has ever broadcast, Football First in Europe and Football First, Second and Third were excellent programmes and to this day he demonstrates his fantastic Football League knowledge and slick handling of the Around the Grounds format on Matchday Live, one of the station's best shows.

But would I miss him if he left talkSPORT now? After hearing Ian Danter doing just as good a job as Adrian on Matchday Live over the first seven weeks of 2013 while Adrian was recovering from a throat illness, I know the station has a ready-made replacement for him on MDL should BT Sport come calling in the summer to hire Adrian as a European football host (you may laugh, but this is exactly what Setanta Sports did in 2006/07. Not saying it will happen again but I just wanted to make the point). To be honest, if Adrian moved on to pastures new that allow him to get back to being the quality broadcaster he was five days a week during the first half of the 2000s, it would be good for all concerned. But I worry if Adrian has become typecast now. After all, if people still go on about Ray Houghton criticising people who've "never played them game" (something I doubt he's said on air for 6 or 7 years now, it was only a product of the Thursday night show he did with Adrian), what hope does Adrian have?

I will say this in favour of talkSPORT and against the consensus on here. We all moan to a greater or lesser extent about the station being dominated by Premier League football, and then when they decide to do something that is a bit different like last night's Cheltenham Festival Preview - on a programme which is usually focuses on football (albeit as I've stated on here many times before, the Thursday night Kick Off with Danny Kelly does cover a wider range of teams in a more intellegent style than the norm) and on a rare Thursday night when 5 Live was covering football rather than other sports as it usually would on that weeknight - people are criticising them for focusing on this particular sport due to its links to betting. Full disclosure, I watched the football last night so didn't listen, but from the trails and reads ahead to the show it didn't sound as if it was heavily sponsorship backed as per certain other non-football programmes or the betting slots on particular shows. talkSPORT attracted a stellar guest in former Sports Personality of the Year AP McCoy too.

Surely this is the kind of programme we should be encouraging talkSPORT to do more often, not finding any excuse to knock?

It'll not happen simply because Adrian Durham is at talkSPORT to earn a good living like everyone else but if he somehow was to reduce his role at the station concentrating solely on Match Day Live what an improvement he would be at the station for without a doubt on that show he leads the way and is very very good unlike the wobbly role he plays on Drivetime every day acting like a brainless WUM simply to encourage callers to ring in, he really does ruin his reputation playing this role. :(

Why do you think he has to do it?, if he just acted normally like we all know he can people would like him a helluva lot more, why can't he present radio on Drivetime like he does on Match Day Live. :confused: He's become a Jekyll and Hyde character everyone knows he can perform well when he wants to and he's quite knowledgeable on football matters so why does he continue letting himself down so badly on the afternoon show.

I agree with you about Darren Gough Diff if he hadn't won Strictly Come Dancing would they even have looked at him after losing Ian Wright I think probably not. Danny Kelly and Alvin Martin both good presenters continue to be underused and both blind Darren Gough I know you'll agree.

About the amount of gambling on talkSPORT I don't like gambling in any form, it features massively on this station but it is not one of the things that disturbs me because I appreciate other people (millions of them) - like it, in fact love it so I put up with it and let them enjoy it. The issues that do disturb me are the inadequate pi$$ poor presenters, the amount of commercials played (and the quality of them) and as I'm always mentioning the complete overkill of the top 6 premier clubs with very little time given to the lower leagues. (plus of course I and I would guess hundreds of thousands more were pretty upset by the loss of current affairs)

I think the station as a whole is now very poor, in fact it's in a rut it's probably made worse by the fact that they never change anything so it's making it seem EVEN worse because a lot of us are totally bored with the same old things year after year, for heaven's sake why can't they see that the schedule needs refreshing and livening up before everyone puts out the light for good on them.

Good luck today for my team at Leicester City and your lads at Swindon Town, I think both of them will bloody need it. :D:D:D {although by the time you read this the games I know will be over} :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    franchise wrote: »
    Seriously? Don't understand the media obsession with Bullard. Bang average player, did nothing in his career, yet was fawned over when he retired.

I don't understand why Perry Groves gets so much work either.

As far as I know BOTH Londoners BOTH played for London teams end of with this station.
  • La RhumbaLa Rhumba Posts: 11,440
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Billy244 wrote: »
    It'll not happen simply because Adrian Durham is at talkSPORT to earn a good living like everyone else but if he somehow was to reduce his role at the station concentrating solely on Match Day Live what an improvement he would be at the station for without a doubt on that show he leads the way and is very very good unlike the wobbly role he plays on Drivetime every day acting like a brainless WUM simply to encourage callers to ring in, he really does ruin his reputation playing this role. :(

Why do you think he has to do it?, if he just acted normally like we all know he can people would like him a helluva lot more, why can't he present radio on Drivetime like he does on Match Day Live. :confused: He's become a Jekyll and Hyde character everyone knows he can perform well when he wants to and he's quite knowledgeable on football matters so why does he continue letting himself down so badly on the afternoon show.

Reading this has paradoxically calmed me down, and stopped me sending the Ginger git an abusive tweet, as it's fundamentally true. I had forgotten for a moment. I was beginning to seriously loathe Durham with his constant hatred, spite, viciousness and denigration of everything to do with Spurs and Spurs supporters on Drive. It has gone way beyond a WUM and become more a regular spouting of venom that is plain irrational. It actually doesn't even elicit many calls - if that's what it's designed to do - because we all know he's a cracked record on the subject, so he's reduced to quoting silly tweets from 13 year olds as "this is what ALL Spurs Fans think". How preposterous. It's stupid journalism, and insulting poor quality radio, and having come back to TS in recent times, I may just go back to retuning after H&J finish. Don't forget this is the same man who told us that "Andy Caroll signing for Liverpool is the most significant transfer for 20 years". :rolleyes: But as Goughie told us, Durham has a penchant for Liverpool and Man City. I like Goughie, but he does let Durham talk to him in a condescending manner far too often. He never did it with Wright because he was scared of Wright, and Wright had a temper and probably would've lamped him one if he overstepped the mark. I did enjoy the off topic talks they had - eg. when Wright spoke movingly about an old war veteran living on his estate in South London back in the 60s. Or when they talked about disciplining their children. It was far more interesting than anything you'd hear on Nolan on 5Live. But I remember clearly that most posters on here moaned about Wright and wanted him off the show.
    As far as I know BOTH Londoners BOTH played for London teams end of with this station.

It'll make a change from R5Live then, which has become BBC Radio North. :p
  • La RhumbaLa Rhumba Posts: 11,440
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've just read This Post from The Difference on another thread. Really, TS should employ you for services above and beyond the call of duty to the station, or at least make you an honorary member, give you an award, or better still - give you a weekly Listener's Voice 15 minute show with opinions and feedback from listeners on the output, and interviews and 'behind the scenes' with presenters and producers. It'll be a darn site better than Des Kelly's Press Talk.
  • Von TrappVon Trapp Posts: 398
    Forum Member
    franchise wrote: »
    Seriously? Don't understand the media obsession with Bullard. Bang average player, did nothing in his career, yet was fawned over when he retired.

I don't understand why Perry Groves gets so much work either.

My heart sank when I heard this, hardly listen to the brekkie show anymore. He was a right so and so at Hull City, I wont go into particulars because of libel, one thing I can say is he likes a drink so will fit in with Brazil. Think thats why some aspects of the media love him. There are loads of pros who have a bit of character about them that could do a stint on brekkie but they use Bullard from the D list.
  • Flashy VicFlashy Vic Posts: 782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Von Trapp wrote: »
    My heart sank when I heard this, hardly listen to the brekkie show anymore. He was a right so and so at Hull City, I wont go into particulars because of libel, one thing I can say is he likes a drink so will fit in with Brazil. Think thats why some aspects of the media love him. There are loads of pros who have a bit of character about them that could do a stint on brekkie but they use Bullard from the D list.
    He might be doing it for next to nothing just to boost his media profile. If its one thing TS like its someone who's cheap. They're already trapped with an unreliable drunken sot as a breakfast host who costs them as much as the net worth of a small Central American nation, so they won't want to make that mistake again........though saying that, they've just given Gough a new contract, & so dim that he couldn't find a nipple in a box of tits he may be, but he's still from Yorkshire so will be genetically programmed to wring as much gelt from them that he can.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    La Rhumba wrote: »
    I've just read This Post from The Difference on another thread. Really, TS should employ you for services above and beyond the call of duty to the station, or at least make you an honorary member, give you an award, or better still - give you a weekly Listener's Voice 15 minute show with opinions and feedback from listeners on the output, and interviews and 'behind the scenes' with presenters and producers. It'll be a darn site better than Des Kelly's Press Talk.

Technically Difference is right but I think he was just being a bit tongue in cheek with his answer simply because when you listen to the station it IS nearly all football that you hear and no one not even Diff can deny that. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Von Trapp wrote: »

This could be like a red rag to a bull with Brazil bringing in another big drinker to work alongside him, as we know Irani feeds rubber plants with his drinks so Al doesn't get in any untimely drinking contests but what happens when Big Al takes Bullard round the bars after the shows next week, will Brazil be in danger of hitting a few benders with his new drinking partner?, stand by super-sub Danter and A.N. Other. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    La Rhumba wrote: »
    Reading this has paradoxically calmed me down, and stopped me sending the Ginger git an abusive tweet, as it's fundamentally true. I had forgotten for a moment. I was beginning to seriously loathe Durham with his constant hatred, spite, viciousness and denigration of everything to do with Spurs and Spurs supporters on Drive. It has gone way beyond a WUM and become more a regular spouting of venom that is plain irrational. It actually doesn't even elicit many calls - if that's what it's designed to do - because we all know he's a cracked record on the subject, so he's reduced to quoting silly tweets from 13 year olds as "this is what ALL Spurs Fans think". How preposterous. It's stupid journalism, and insulting poor quality radio, and having come back to TS in recent times, I may just go back to retuning after H&J finish. Don't forget this is the same man who told us that "Andy Caroll signing for Liverpool is the most significant transfer for 20 years". :rolleyes: But as Goughie told us, Durham has a penchant for Liverpool and Man City. I like Goughie, but he does let Durham talk to him in a condescending manner far too often. He never did it with Wright because he was scared of Wright, and Wright had a temper and probably would've lamped him one if he overstepped the mark. I did enjoy the off topic talks they had - eg. when Wright spoke movingly about an old war veteran living on his estate in South London back in the 60s. Or when they talked about disciplining their children. It was far more interesting than anything you'd hear on Nolan on 5Live. But I remember clearly that most posters on here moaned about Wright and wanted him off the show.

It'll make a change from R5Live then, which has become BBC Radio North. :p

Just wanted to say Hi La Rhumba, it's great to see you posting on here again after such a long time, we're still going even if Moz tried to wreck us going 24 hour football and ditching what we mostly talked about before. :p

PS..
    We will be here long after sense has prevailed at the station and current affairs returns to its rightful place, even IF it has to be on another station.
  • davethecuedavethecue Posts: 23,136
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hi
    Havent listened to Talksport since I realised that Irani was going to stay.
    Anyway , I'm watching the Superleague on SS3 and was surprised to hear who the touchline reporter was.
    It's Beaky (Graham Beacroft). Good to hear his voice again
  • fudbeerfudbeer Posts: 645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    After Collymore Gough is the presenter I find least entertaining nothing against him as a person but just don't think he is good on the radio always sounds to me like he is making his mind up on stuff as they go along.

I come from Sheffield and have worked in Barnsley and I always think he overdoes the "I'm from Barnsley" bit not just the accent bit but the way he keeps bringing it up as if Barnsley folk are some how different to everyone else when they are not (much lol)

On the other hand I thought even though he could be a little full of himself Wrighty was really entertaining and connected well with his listeners,many a time I laughed out loud in the car at some of the stuff he came out with and it never sounded scripted the show was at its best then imo.
  • fudbeerfudbeer Posts: 645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    davethecue wrote: »
    Hi
    Havent listened to Talksport since I realised that Irani was going to stay.
    Anyway , I'm watching the Superleague on SS3 and was surprised to hear who the touchline reporter was.
    It's Beaky (Graham Beacroft). Good to hear his voice again

Yes beaky is superb can't believe they replaced him with Irani on the breakfast show.
  • Cantona07Cantona07 Posts: 56,910
    Forum Member
    Three years ago, upon his departure from the station I'd have told you to - to use a Wright-ism - "calm your skin down".

But after four years of Darren Gough on Drive Time I have to admit that even Wright would be a better option as Durham's co-host.

Other than his all-important "name value," to my mind Gough offers nothing to the station. Nada. No insight, no likeability, the kind of humour a schoolboy would be embarrassed by and the sort of ill-thought out arguments that make Micky Quinn's pro-Liverpool rants sound like Alvin Martin discussing the youth football system.

I just don't think he brings anything to the table that a former sportsman with a similar profile but with more intelligence couldn't offer. Surely there are other ex-pros with "name value" (off the top of my head, how about Brian Moore, John Parrott or John Hartson?) similar to Gough that would expect a similar wage to the one he gets and would be willing to take on this commitment?

Even Wright, on the occasions I catch the beginning of his phone-in on Absolute Radio on Saturday afternoons these days, has shown he has the capability of being able to partake in a decent sporting discussion - his round-table style chats about the afternoon's football with Russ Williams and Jim Proudfoot at the start of his phone-in (because of them rather than him largely) are very listenable. I can't honestly recall listening to Gough when either it wasn't just a big joke (fair enough, there is room for humour on every show) or he wasn't making my toes curl with a supposedly serious discussion.

I'm sorry if this sounds really unkind to Gough, I enjoyed watching him as a player, I'm sure he's a nice bloke and I would never want to see anyone out of gainful employment. But I look at the bigger picture and I want to be enjoy listening to talkSPORT and not be embarrassed to say I listen to the station and to have a show like Drive Time thrown at me as an example of how bad it is. For all the Matchday Lives, Full Contacts and My Sporting Lifes that talkSPORT broadcasts, even I cannot defend this show.

As Joe and others mention, Adrian Durham isn't completely innocent in this. Yesterday it was Celtic & SPL bashing (he prefers Rangers don't you know?) and a bit of Palace bashing, today apparently it's Europa League bashing seeing as Chelsea lost (despite playing a full-strength team) and another Andre Villas-Boas team is doing well in the competition. Next week it will be Wenger & Arsenal bashing presuming Bayern Munich finish the job, regardless of whether Bayern hammer them 5-0 or even if Arsenal win on the night but go out on aggregate. You just know it will happen. The arguments and agendas at play are so transparent and obvious, yet people still call in and people still listen (yes, clearly I did for about 20 minutes last night to know the above, but that was only to hear updates from the Chelsea Europa League game. This is not a regular choice of listening for me, as much as I would like to be able to listen to and enjoy talkSPORT at drive time).

As I often say on here, as a long-time listener to talkSPORT I know Adrian is well capable of producing some of the best radio that the station has ever broadcast, Football First in Europe and Football First, Second and Third were excellent programmes and to this day he demonstrates his fantastic Football League knowledge and slick handling of the Around the Grounds format on Matchday Live, one of the station's best shows.

But would I miss him if he left talkSPORT now? After hearing Ian Danter doing just as good a job as Adrian on Matchday Live over the first seven weeks of 2013 while Adrian was recovering from a throat illness, I know the station has a ready-made replacement for him on MDL should BT Sport come calling in the summer to hire Adrian as a European football host (you may laugh, but this is exactly what Setanta Sports did in 2006/07. Not saying it will happen again but I just wanted to make the point). To be honest, if Adrian moved on to pastures new that allow him to get back to being the quality broadcaster he was five days a week during the first half of the 2000s, it would be good for all concerned. But I worry if Adrian has become typecast now. After all, if people still go on about Ray Houghton criticising people who've "never played them game" (something I doubt he's said on air for 6 or 7 years now, it was only a product of the Thursday night show he did with Adrian), what hope does Adrian have?

I will say this in favour of talkSPORT and against the consensus on here. We all moan to a greater or lesser extent about the station being dominated by Premier League football, and then when they decide to do something that is a bit different like last night's Cheltenham Festival Preview - on a programme which is usually focuses on football (albeit as I've stated on here many times before, the Thursday night Kick Off with Danny Kelly does cover a wider range of teams in a more intellegent style than the norm) and on a rare Thursday night when 5 Live was covering football rather than other sports as it usually would on that weeknight - people are criticising them for focusing on this particular sport due to its links to betting. Full disclosure, I watched the football last night so didn't listen, but from the trails and reads ahead to the show it didn't sound as if it was heavily sponsorship backed as per certain other non-football programmes or the betting slots on particular shows. talkSPORT attracted a stellar guest in former Sports Personality of the Year AP McCoy too.

Surely this is the kind of programme we should be encouraging talkSPORT to do more often, not finding any excuse to knock?

Completely 100% spot on. I cant really add much because that says it all.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    fudbeer wrote: »
    Yes beaky is superb can't believe they replaced him with Irani on the breakfast show.

Beaky is what I consider a real radio person, I really think he's made for radio and his match commentaries are what I'd call excellent, I also have absolutely nothing against him personally he comes across as a very very nice bloke BUT he used to drive me nuts with his standing on the fence on every single issue that cropped up and it was for that reason I was glad he left. The "I'm not a red" he would constantly give to Brazil really used to get at me, of course he is a red, he knows he's a red and every bugger else knows he's a red, why didn't he just stop worryin' so much and just say it. :D
    Come the revolution I'd have him back, but not in the studio, back in a live match commentary box where he's at his best.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cantona07 wrote: »
    Completely 100% spot on. I cant really add much because that says it all.

Oh please please stop it his head soon won't fit through the Bescot ground turnstiles. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Morning Cant!!! how are you this fine excellent Sunday?. ;)
  • Cantona07Cantona07 Posts: 56,910
    Forum Member
    Morning Cant!!! how are you this fine excellent Sunday?. ;)

Not bad Bill! Not bad at all.

A bit nervous about todays game TBH, too many people think its a "gimme" im not having that.

I hope you are well, anything to report?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cantona07 wrote: »
    Not bad Bill! Not bad at all.

A bit nervous about todays game TBH, too many people think its a "gimme" im not having that.

I hope you are well, anything to report?

Sorry mate I'd gone off to do some other things so didn't get back to you, normally when United have suffered a bad result some poor sod suffers themselves the very next game and I think that might happen today. But Chelsea are no flash-in-the-pan side and can turn it on with the best of them on the big occasion so who knows eh. I have just switched on SKY sports to watch it and it's not on, must be on ESPN I think so I am going to watch that team Beeky definitely didn't support (because he's "not a red") playing at home to Spurs, this should be another great game.
  • SouthCitySouthCity Posts: 12,349
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have just switched on SKY sports to watch it and it's not on, must be on ESPN I think so I am going to watch that team Beeky definitely didn't support (because he's "not a red") playing at home to Spurs, this should be another great game.

Man U v Chelsea is live on ITV at 4.30pm, so everybody is able to watch it.

Millwall v Blackburn is on ESPN, Liverpool v Spurs is on Sky.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SouthCity wrote: »
    Man U v Chelsea is live on ITV at 4.30pm, so everybody is able to watch it.

Millwall v Blackburn is on ESPN, Liverpool v Spurs is on Sky.

Thanks for that, much appreciated. :)
  • jackyorkjackyork Posts: 6,608
    Forum Member
    Flashy Vic wrote: »
    Gough a new contract, & so dim that he couldn't find a nipple in a box of tits

Haha That is funny.:D well said Vic.

I read on here a while ago that Gough was one of the highest earner's at Talksport, he was definitely on more than Brazil who I would assume earned more than others at the station. I like Gough, he comes across as a decent bloke even though he brings nothing to the station in his present role.

Does anyone know if the presenters or producers decide what topics are to be discussed for every show ? I loathe Durham when he's doing Drive but maybe he is just following orders.
  • Flashy VicFlashy Vic Posts: 782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jackyork wrote: »
    Haha That is funny.:D well said Vic.

I read on here a while ago that Gough was one of the highest earner's at Talksport, he was definitely on more than Brazil who I would assume earned more than others at the station. I like Gough, he comes across as a decent bloke even though he brings nothing to the station in his present role.

Does anyone know if the presenters or producers decide what topics are to be discussed for every show ? I loathe Durham when he's doing Drive but maybe he is just following orders.
    Durham has alluded several times recently that he's been
    warned by the producers to tone down his anti Arsenal bilge.
    So on that show at least I reckon that while the producers have the final say & call the shots, the presenters do have significant input.
  • old oakold oak Posts: 953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Warning! Just tuned into Breakfast if you thought Irani was bad Christ Jimmy Dullard is Dreadfull save yourselves don't bother.
  • occasional postoccasional post Posts: 6,351
    Forum Member
    old oak wrote: »
    Warning! Just tuned into Breakfast if you thought Irani was bad Christ Jimmy Dullard is Dreadfull save yourselves don't bother.

Agreed! In the space of 30 mins I heard hime say twice "I'm a mans man" - a phrase which personally as a man I find quite annoying. Its has the implication that if I don't get on with Mt Bullard then apparantly I'm not a proper man.
    Plus he really doesn't have a good voice for radio - I#m amazed he got the gig.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 206
    Forum Member
    old oak wrote: »

:eek:

OK, you suckered me in and I had to listen.

Good grief!

He makes Irani sound like Richard Dimbleby!

What I really wonder is who is at Talksport thought a person like this would make a good presenter? Is their taste really that bad?

Even if they thought an untried individual might be good, wouldn't they give him a go in another slot - something less prominent than their "flagship" show? :confused:
This discussion has been closed.