DS Twists and Sequins - Real Time - Show 6

13»

Comments

• IzzieStarIzzieStar Posts: 21,973
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Eliza, you've been consistently in the mid-range of scores for me, but haven't really 'wowed' me yet, while Val has been one of the stronger performers for me at times, although her heart wasn't really in it today. However, I think she deserves a second chance, so I'm saving VAL AND IAN.
  • footygirlfootygirl Posts: 35,207
    Forum Member
    So it is 2-1 to Val and Ian

Malik it is all on you. If you save Val and Ian, they are through. If you choose to save Eliza and Artem we go to deadlock

Malik I will ask you now, who do you want to save and why
  • dondfan998dondfan998 Posts: 17,339
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thank you Izzie. :)

My heart definitely wasn't in it earlier, but I have the perfect (hopefully) Jive song anyway, so I hope I can redeem myself if Malik saves me. :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,678
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'll save Val and Ian here as I think keeping them will (assuming Val's enthusiasm is back!) lead to a more competitive contest.
  • DamahepaDamahepa Posts: 14,657
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hope Val feels a bit bouncier next round :D x
  • dondfan998dondfan998 Posts: 17,339
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am. :D

Thanks everyone, I'll try my 110% hardest next time and will zip my mouth. :p

Although, commis to Eliza :(
  • rosco2010rosco2010 Posts: 7,501
    Forum Member
    Argh, American Smooth is awful. :( Well done Val though. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Now, did I hear someone mention the Leveller? Does that mean we have to devise a 30 second solo? XD
    Forum Member
    So with 3 votes to 1 Val and Ian are saved by the judges

But sadly that means we say goodbye to Eliza and Artem

Eliza and Artem I am sorry to lose you, you are a delight to have in the competition and I thank you for taking part

Please take your places for one last dance together

Now before I go I have a twist to tell you about for Tuesday's round of dances.
    It is The Leveller. The task is to beat your scores from this round. Any contestants who do will be given immunity from the vote

Those who don't will face the public vote

BUT

If you all beat your target then the couple at the top of the judges leaderboard will be able to pick one couple they can save. The others will face the public vote

I will now leave you with Eliza and Artem.

See you on Tuesday
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    After a bit of a post-Ash depression, I expect (and hope) most contestants will pick up for Tuedays show.

Good luck to all of you - I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    footygirl wrote: »
    So with 3 votes to 1 Val and Ian are saved by the judges

But sadly that means we say goodbye to Eliza and Artem

Eliza and Artem I am sorry to lose you, you are a delight to have in the competition and I thank you for taking part

Please take your places for one last dance together

Now before I go I have a twist to tell you about for Tuesday's round of dances.
    It is The Leveller. The task is to beat your scores from this round. Any contestants who do will be given immunity from the vote

BUT

If you all beat your target then the couple at the top of the judges leaderboard will be able to pick one couple they can save. The others will face the public vote

I will now leave you with Eliza and Artem.

See you on Tuesday

What if just one couple doesn't secure immunity? Are they eliminated straight away? :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    IzzieStar wrote: »
    What if just one couple doesn't secure immunity? Are they eliminated straight away? :o

As much as I doubt that happens, it is pretty much a knell of doom XD

Easy way out, they're immediately in the bottom 2, then do the judge's save, and the other 6 couples are going for a place in the bottom 2?
    Forum Member
    IzzieStar wrote: »

Yes, I should have made that clear. If only one couple fails to beat their target they will leave strtaight away
    Forum Member
    Can I have all song choices as quickly as possible
    Forum Member
    Can I just clarify the twist for Tuesday

The Leveller. The task is to beat your scores from this round. Any contestants who do will be given immunity from the vote

BUT

If only one couple fails to beat their target then they will be eliminated immediately - the remainder will go through to the next round
  • king yrcanosking yrcanos Posts: 2,145
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've gone for something controversial, hope the judges will like it.
  • xKatieLxxKatieLx Posts: 4,400
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yay I'm through.

P.S. Why is the twist of you have to score higher than you did the show before introduced after I start to get good scores and not during the first 4 weeks were I sucked. :(;)
    Forum Member
    Just need two song selections. Could thse be PM'd to me by 10am tomorrow morning
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Songs are marked, and I am much more impressed - thought they were a really good batch of original songs.

Good luck to you all for tomorrow. :)
  • TheAuburnEnigmaTheAuburnEnigma Posts: 17,327
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Have just marked the songs - some pretty good choices I must say. Lowest was 6 and highest was 8 :)

Good luck everyone.
  • StigOfTheKrumpStigOfTheKrump Posts: 36,363
    Forum Member
    Have just marked the songs - some pretty good choices I must say. Lowest was 6 and highest was 8 :)

Snap!
  • doctorwhofancaldoctorwhofancal Posts: 24,123
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When is the next show? :)