Bizarre Famous Dreams?

enudzioenudzio Posts: 2,932
Forum Member
✭✭✭
they can feature any TV stars or any sort of famous person , or maybe you were in a dream the star in a TV show or a music video or a fim but basically have you ever had a dream where a famous person has appeared in that dream if so what happened in the dream?

i personally have never had a famous person in my dreams although i asked someone on ask.fm if they had ever had a dream featuring a famous person and they said that her stepmum had a dream that conor maynard died and she was with harry styles and loads of people when we found out and she ran and pushed everyone out the way and jumped on harry and he picked her up and she put my legs round him to comfort him

Comments

• CryolemonCryolemon Posts: 8,670
    Forum Member
    I've had a dream where I was having sex with Sarah Palin. It was surprisingly good.
  • Eddie BadgerEddie Badger Posts: 6,005
    Forum Member
    I had a really vivid dream a few week's back. I was watching a news report about Tom Hardy being seriously injured in a car crash on a film set. Apparently he'd borrowed a stunt car for a spin and something went wrong with it and it crashed.
  • user1234567user1234567 Posts: 12,378
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I had a dream years ago that I was in an episode of Alias. I can't really remember the dream but I do know I caught all the baddies and rescued everyone. Yay! Well done me :D
  • grimtales1grimtales1 Posts: 46,685
    Forum Member
    I had a dream a few years ago featuring Ruth Lorenzo from X Factor where she kissed me on the cheek, she was so kind :) I think she was telling me not to be scared about something. :o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 487
    Forum Member
    I remember having a weird dream where I was about to drink a bottle of milk then Megan Fox came over and threw the milk away because it was full of fat. She then replaced it with skimmed milk. Another dream I had was I went to NY with Nick Jonas (I'm not even a fan of the Jonas Brothers)
  • 2la2la Posts: 4,872
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I dreamt about 2 celebs in one night. The first was Jessie J and she told me you had to be a Catholic to be successful in the music industry. Then I dreamt about David Beckham showing me his LA home then walking on the beach with him getting papped. Was quite a pleasant dream as he was stroking my hair:o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 145
    Forum Member
    Years ago I dreamt I was having sex with Robbie Williams in a childhood friend's bedroom :eek: It was quite enjoyable from what I can remember, but I have to say in reality I don't find Robbie in the least bit attractive and always looks like to me he needs a good scrub with extra strong bleach.

Had a similar dream a few years ago about Simon Cowell, who I find even more repulsive :eek:
  • Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not me..but my friend had a dream about Angela Rippon.

In the dream, my friend got off a bus and was accosted by a very drunk Angela Rippon. Angela was dancing and singing loudly and kept falling into bushes. My friend kept trying to send her home but Angela climbed in a skip in a glamorous dress and no-one could get her out. My friend goes to bed but it woken up by Angela pole dancing round a lamppost and in the end someone put Angela in a go-kart and push her home.

It's not very funny now I've written it down, but when she told me I was just LMAO at the imagery :)
  • gilliedewgilliedew Posts: 7,605
    Forum Member
    I have had many erotic dreams with several celebrities

But

I will not tell......................so phone a special number to find out my secrets and what they got up to.

In my dreams..........................
  • SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've had many dreams involving celebrities over the years. I'm sure there were some funny ones but I can't remember any!
    It's not very funny now I've written it down

It made me laugh!
  • Beautiful_HarvBeautiful_Harv Posts: 9,144
    Forum Member
    Years ago I dreamt I was having sex with Robbie Williams in a childhood friend's bedroom :eek: It was quite enjoyable from what I can remember, but I have to say in reality I don't find Robbie in the least bit attractive and always looks like to me he needs a good scrub with extra strong bleach.

Had a similar dream a few years ago about Simon Cowell, who I find even more repulsive :eek:

i think your dreams tell you your true feelings! :p
  • deanieboydeanieboy Posts: 740
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I remember when I was about 10 having a recurring dream where I had to save Rolf Harris from a house fire....:o

The dream was beyond random!! :confused:
  • zooooooooooooozooooooooooooo Posts: 2,220
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    deanieboy wrote: »
    I remember when I was about 10 having a recurring dream where I had to save Rolf Harris from a house fire....:o

The dream was beyond random!! :confused:

I dreamt last night that Kelly Brook was trying to kill me:confused:, seeing as her method was by sitting on me to suffocate me I wasn't complaining.
  • premixxedpremixxed Posts: 3,364
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In my old school field as a member of the A-team fighting the Cylons.

I had that dream 30 years ago and still remember it.
  • grimtales1grimtales1 Posts: 46,685
    Forum Member
    I had a dream when I was about 10 where I met Michael Jackson and Gary Barlow (not at the same time) :confused: Think it was at some sort of signing?
  • Miss HavershamMiss Haversham Posts: 877
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I very rarely dream, however, last week, wife of the cheating 'Huntsman' director Rupert somebody, turned up in my dream, cannot remember much other than I had turned around and she was closing a cupboard door in my kitchen, in fact thinking about it, it wasn't even my kitchen (the doors were wrong)

I had been reading a number of articles about how she was now turning up to the opening of an envelope these days wearing her half fur coat and no bra, so perhaps that's how she invaded my subconscious.

Though as I mentioned, I very rarely dream, so to have this chick turn up in my dream is more than random.
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've no idea why (and I haven't got strong feelings either way) but I have had many many dreams about Simon Cowell.:confused:

Usually he is attracted to me and I am oblivious to him.:D:D
  • enudzioenudzio Posts: 2,932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    had a wrestling related dream last night

had a dream where i was at a wrestling event and they went around and answered questions from fans , cant remember my question but i talked to the Big Show , also asked RVD in a different setting in a ring what is favourite move from the top rope was , cant remember what he said and also Funaki got powerbomb out of the wrestling arena by Heidenreich.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26,449
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Keith Allen had his hands down my pants last night, it wasn't unpleasant :o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,510
    Forum Member
    I once had a dream I was showing Mark Owen how its done ~ Im much older and have never been a fan so dont know where that came from

Looking back I reckon he could have shown me a thing or two :D
  • enudzioenudzio Posts: 2,932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    also , just remembered having a dream where Dappy(N Dubz) was on the path across from me when i was walking.
  • Agent KrycekAgent Krycek Posts: 39,269
    Forum Member
    You know those annoying Scottish designer blokes, Colin and Justin, well it was Colin, Justin and me, up close and personal :o
  • Elphie_LivesElphie_Lives Posts: 4,455
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    After seeing Jessie J with her bald head, I had a dream I licked it. I'm not sure what Freud would make of that.

I also had a dream Beyonce and Jay Z lived round the corner from me. She was hanging out the washing. Pink lived next to them.
  • zooooooooooooozooooooooooooo Posts: 2,220
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I also dreamt a few weeks ago, for anyone who knows the Carry On films, that Hattie Jacques and Kenneth Williams kept trying to get me fired from my job for finding out about their affair. It's similar to the storylines in one of the films and I can't remember how it ended but they probably suceeded in getting rid of me.
  • dekafdekaf Posts: 8,398
    Forum Member
    I've had many dreams about celebs, including a recurring dream about Liam Gallagher :confused:

Others include Barack Obama, John Lennon, Roy (from Corrie), Jonny Wilkinson, David Beckham, Gary Barlow and a few more, but can't remember at the moment.