Scottish Fitba Thread (Part 21)

Comments

• timboytimboy Posts: 30,094
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Caltonfan wrote: »
    Colin McMenamin signs for Morton until the end of the season, welcome signing for our title push, good experianced guy at this level

I see the Easdale's are involved in this directly which is interesting considering some of the allegations that have been made against them.
  • Mark.Mark. Posts: 84,760
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    timboy wrote: »
    I see the Easdale's are involved in this directly which is interesting considering some of the allegations that have been made against them.
    No pressure on him to get goals, then ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mark. wrote: »
    No pressure on him to get goals, then ;)

Too many off days and he might get a fiery reception.
  • CaltonfanCaltonfan Posts: 6,311
    Forum Member

Yeah I was slightly concerned when i read that but not to bothered if their investment gets us up:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dundee have (re-)signed Gary Harkins on a permanent deal for an undisclosed fee.
  • CaltonfanCaltonfan Posts: 6,311
    Forum Member
    Mark. wrote: »
    Dundee have (re-)signed Gary Harkins on a permanent deal for an undisclosed fee.

good signing, is he cup tied? being a greenock boy he will probably score against us if he isnt
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Caltonfan wrote: »
    good signing, is he cup tied?
    Yes, unfortunately.
  • Hibs-kid-2007Hibs-kid-2007 Posts: 7,954
    Forum Member
    I know this is going back a few years but whatever happened to ex Hibs and Dundee Mickael Antoine-Curier?

Having a random flashback....
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    With Felda United of that massive footballing nation of Malaysia, according to Wikipedia.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know this is going back a few years but whatever happened to ex Hibs and Dundee Mickael Antoine-Curier?

Having a random flashback....

From Wiki it looks like he's had more clubs than Riordan has been banned from!

Have you ever been in Amicus Apple on Frederick Street? I was in there last Saturday night. Most of the women in there are tangoed to the max, still some absolute honeys though.
    Forum Member

Have you ever been in Amicus Apple on Frederick Street? I was in there last Saturday night. Most of the women in there are tangoed to the max, still some absolute honeys though.

Funny you should mention Amicus Apple, never been there but I'm going out there next Friday night for some lass birthday! George Street and surrounding areas too posh for me, it's all daddy's girls and folk with rich parents! I prefer the common, slutty, feet stick to the floor clubs :p

What was average age of birds in AA?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Funny you should mention Amicus Apple, never been there but I'm going out there next Friday night for some lass birthday! George Street and surrounding areas too posh for me, it's all daddy's girls and folk with rich parents! I prefer the common, slutty, feet stick to the floor clubs :p

What was average age of birds in AA?

My educated eye :D would say the average age was around 23-26. They have an 'offer' where you can buy a bottle of vodka and 2lt of mixers for £70 so we were going for that instead of getting rounds in.
  • Cantona07Cantona07 Posts: 56,910
    Forum Member
    Pressley red-hot favourite to be named new United manager, already been interviewed apparently.

Jackie Macnamara, Paul Hartley, Phil Brown and Derek MacInnes were also linked.
  • CELT1987CELT1987 Posts: 12,339
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cantona07 wrote: »
    Pressley red-hot favourite to be named new United manager, already been interviewed apparently.

Jackie Macnamara, Paul Hartley, Phil Brown and Derek MacInnes were also linked.
    Pressley or McNamara look more likely. Brown and McInnes will be priced out due to salary.
    Forum Member
    My educated eye :D would say the average age was around 23-26. They have an 'offer' where you can buy a bottle of vodka and 2lt of mixers for £70 so we were going for that instead of getting rounds in.

Correct me if i'm wrong but isn't that a tad expensive? 1 bottle of vodka and a 2litre mixer? I'd be down my local co-op getting drunk behind the shops beforehand then if that was the case :D

You ever been to that Tropicana? It's the 80's club on Lothian Road which used to be the old rev and karma? MILF alert :cool:
  • DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 109,523
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    CELT1987 wrote: »
    Pressley or McNamara look more likely. Brown and McInnes will be priced out due to salary.

Despairing at the thought of Pressley becoming our manager.

Relegated Falkirk in 2010 and kept them down since and thats about it.

I suspect he will be quite cheap as well
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Correct me if i'm wrong but isn't that a tad expensive? 1 bottle of vodka and a 2litre mixer? I'd be down my local co-op getting drunk behind the shops beforehand then if that was the case :D

You ever been to that Tropicana? It's the 80's club on Lothian Road which used to be the old rev and karma? MILF alert :cool:

It works out to be £2.50 a shot so not too expensive.

There is a Club Tropicana in Aberdeen but it is terrible up here, really bad. I was in it when it was Rev/Karma about 7/8 years ago and it was a rough place then, loads of scraps and bottled beer served in plastic bottles.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    DUNDEEBOY wrote: »
    Despairing at the thought of Pressley becoming our manager.

Relegated Falkirk in 2010 and kept them down since and thats about it.

I suspect he will be quite cheap as well
    Pressley doesn't seem popular with any fans of any clubs. McNamara has done well at Thistle but should stay there for a couple more years to get more experience. Hope they go up, would be good to get a derby match!:D
  • bhoy07bhoy07 Posts: 25,036
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    William Dodds in the frame for the D'Utd job as well, would be a great appointment for all those who listen to Sportsound.
  • DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 109,523
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    CELT1987 wrote: »
    Pressley doesn't seem popular with any fans of any clubs. McNamara has done well at Thistle but should stay there for a couple more years to get more experience. Hope they go up, would be good to get a derby match!:D

I would take Mcnamara he seems like someone on the up Pressley isn't.

Billy Dodds:eek: just checking the calendar its not 1st April
  • Cantona07Cantona07 Posts: 56,910
    Forum Member
    Billy Dodds or Steven Pressley?

Bloody hell.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cantona07 wrote: »
    Billy Dodds or Steven Pressley?

Bloody hell.
    Dodds? Seems he is on the shortlst. Feel sorry for Utd fans if they get him.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "Pulled it back to one's about"?

Who uses the expression "one's about"? :confused:
  • The_SleeperThe_Sleeper Posts: 199,935
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How long can Sally, stay in that job after another result like that ? :confused:

Dundee utd will put the final nail in his coffin, next week surely :rolleyes: !
This discussion has been closed.