Nichole ditches two good singers for Rylan????

jules1000jules1000 Posts: 10,709
Forum Member
✭✭
Crazy:(:(:confused:

He cannot sing what is the point.

Comments

• Unigal07Unigal07 Posts: 22,326
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's more obvious than ever before that the judges just read from a script. I don't believe any of them do the choosing.
  • Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,740
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ridiculous. I was hoping we'd be free of the joke acts this year but they just can't help themselves can they?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 345
    Forum Member
    Unigal07 wrote: »
    It's more obvious than ever before that the judges just read from a script. I don't believe any of them do the choosing.

Agree, and how over the top is Rylan!!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,795
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is Rylan the Essex guy who broke down when she put him through? I don't know any of their names lol
  • jules1000jules1000 Posts: 10,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ridiculous. I was hoping we'd be free of the joke acts this year but they just can't help themselves can they?

The two guys that she let go were really good it just dos'nt make any sense.....:mad:
  • oscardelahoyaoscardelahoya Posts: 4,902
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I guess that's that guy who's just this second been on? First time I've watched X Factor this year and switched on just in time for that! Don't think I'll bother :D

What a knob.

I'm sure I've seen him on snog, marry, avoid, or maybe everyone just looks the same now.
  • docmandocman Posts: 5,024
    Forum Member
    You mean she ditched a bunch of forgettable also runs for the superstar that is Rylan the magnificent!!!
  • sj3000sj3000 Posts: 309
    Forum Member
    Ridiculous. We all knew how contrived the show is - they couldn't make it any more obvious with this move.

I hope somebody organises a campaign to get him to win - the whole show is a farce...
  • sattekopsattekop Posts: 46
    Forum Member
    and just all that to get a little crying game "good television" from Rylan....... Nicole is doing a louis???
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 130
    Forum Member
    Does seem a bit odd. Personally I think he was lucky to get past the fist audition. Seems like a lovely lad, but he was easily the worst singer in that category, yes, his judges house audition was better than he had done previously, but it still wasn't as good as the other acts
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 64
    Forum Member
    docman wrote: »
    You mean she ditched a bunch of forgettable also runs for the superstar that is Rylan the magnificent!!!

true tale more people are gonna remember him than other two! who people will forget about by next week!
  • pepipoppepipop Posts: 4,099
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Unigal07 wrote: »

Precisely, it's all devised by the producers beforehand. I don't think Nicole, Cheryl, etc.. would have the 'nerve' or could sleep at night if they had to make the choices themselves, and then fell flat on their faces.
  • PJ1893PJ1893 Posts: 1,669
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Looking at the category though... Rylan's the most watchable out of the three boys :o:o (when he's not breaking down :p )
  • CranberryappleCranberryapple Posts: 12,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What an embarrassment he is:o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bluehill wrote: »
    true tale more people are gonna remember him than other two! who people will forget about by next week!

Well that depends on whether one wants to hear singers or novelty acts that cannot sing but are soooooooooo SHUTUP...:confused::(
  • docmandocman Posts: 5,024
    Forum Member
    jules1000 wrote: »
    Well that depends on whether one wants to hear singers or novelty acts that cannot sing but are soooooooooo SHUTUP...:confused::(

Different strokes. If it was all "credible" singers nobody would watch. See "The Voice" for evidence. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I don't know what he did before Judges houses but yesterday he put in a really decent performance vocally. I wanted him through, I don't care about his attitude he can sing.
  • yesman2012yesman2012 Posts: 2,104
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    further discrediting this show as a 'singing contest'

lol at some of the people flaming me for my shallowness in my thread about no fit girls
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,376
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Crazy:(:(:confused:

He cannot sing what is the point.

He gets through and Eddie String doesn't even get to the judges 'arses , crazy . Wot are they finking ?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't know what he did before Judges houses but yesterday he put in a really decent performance vocally. I wanted him through, I don't care about his attitude he can sing.

He really cannot sing wait for the live shows to prove me right..He is bland with nothing real or unique to offer.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He really cannot sing wait for the live shows to prove me right..He is bland with nothing real or unique to offer.

Maybe, I don't know, like I said I've only seen him the once. But from his performance yesterday I thought he was good enough to go through and if he's capable of pulling of singing well once I'm sure he can do it again.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maybe, I don't know, like I said I've only seen him the once. But from his performance yesterday I thought he was good enough to go through and if he's capable of pulling of singing well once I'm sure he can do it again.

:D:D Lets see...Bring this thread up when the time comes.:p
  • dirrrtydirrrty Posts: 8,442
    Forum Member
    Well so did Tulisa. I mean Lucy ....
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,626
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nah, she ditched two dullards for somebody with a bit of personality.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 420
    Forum Member
    I don't think he is as bad as people are saying. Obviously he isn't the best vocalist in the competition, and his OTT personality will surely grate after a while. But I don't think he is a bad vocalist, at all.

I do agree, however, that Adam and Nathan were better then him and perhaps either of them should have made it over Rylan.