The Heath Ledger Appreciation Thread

Comments

• hayleyghayleyg Posts: 15,748
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just to say Woolies have the Extended AKT for £3.97 in their cheap DVD chart
  • Rugby RoseRugby Rose Posts: 13,228
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'd be shopping if I could find my purse. I think I've gone and lost it today. :eek:

Anyway...not to panic just yet...

Goodnight all. xxx
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,818
    Forum Member
    Well, i have orderd it....along with a fair few other bits.
    Thanks for your company tonight ladies
    xxxxxx fff xxxxxxx:)
    Forum Member
    Rugby Rose wrote: »
    I'd be shopping if I could find my purse. I think I've gone and lost it today. :eek:

Goodnight all. xxx

OMG Rose!!!!!!! hope you find it hunni:eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh jesus. Me too. :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm flagging again.... falling asleep - along with the wine & the long day. G'night all, happy shopping ladies - don't spend too much! :D:D Sweet dreams all! xx

G'Night SGF xxx
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Goodnight all. xxx
    Well, i have orderd it....along with a fair few other bits.
    Thanks for your company tonight ladies
    xxxxxx fff xxxxxxx:)

G'Night Rose & FFF xxx

Thanks for your company tonight
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I had lost my purse on the Severn Valley Railway yesterday, BUT the guard found it and handed into the office, so I just had to go to Bridgnorth Station to pick it up this morning. Bloody hell that was close. :eek: :D:D:D:p Now I just need to catch up on the sleep I lost last night. :yawn:
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had lost my purse on the Severn Valley Railway yesterday, BUT the guard found it and handed into the office, so I just had to go to Bridgnorth Station to pick it up this morning. Bloody hell that was close. :eek: :D:D:D:p Now I just need to catch up on the sleep I lost last night. :yawn:

Thank goodness for that!! :eek: What a lucky turnup! Wouldn't happen like that where I live :(!
    Forum Member

Good grief, how lucky were you???, i have been thinking about you all day, so glad you got it back. was everything in it?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hiya! I'm still recovering from no sleep last night! I have to get up so early & the earnest posting last night kept me up way past my 8.30 (;)) bedtime! Early to bed tonight I think! Oh, there's that programme on Sky one about "too much too young" that apparently features Heath, but they're apparently also lumping Pete Doherty in the same programme! (dirty scuzzy waste of space - how dare they try & categorise Heath & him together!! Couldn't be further removed!) :mad::mad:
    Forum Member
    Hiya! I'm still recovering from no sleep last night! I have to get up so early & the earnest posting last night kept me up way past my 8.30 (;)) bedtime! Early to bed tonight I think! Oh, there's that programme on Sky one about "too much too young" that apparently features Heath, but they're apparently also lumping Pete Doherty in the same programme! (dirty scuzzy waste of space - how dare they try & categorise Heath & him together!! Couldn't be further removed!) :mad::mad:

Well i don't have Sky, so i won't be watching, and even if i did have sky i wouldn't watch that cr*p:mad:. The media are like vultures sometimes...grrrr........
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well i don't have Sky, so i won't be watching, and even if i did have sky i wouldn't watch that cr*p:mad:. The media are like vultures sometimes...grrrr........

I feel like I should watch it to see if they put across a balanced unsensationalised story (who am I kidding?!) but I don't think it will be. Think I'll sky+ it & watch tomorrow. Then I can bin it if it's pants.
    Forum Member
    Have you heard about Heath's alledged Love child he had when he was 17?, think it's a load of cr*p myself, and even the woman is denying it....
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Good grief, how lucky were you???, i have been thinking about you all day, so glad you got it back. was everything in it?

Absolutely, I can't believe how lucky I am and it was all intact even the cash, all £80 of it. I don't usually carry that much cash around but we were having a couple of days out and I like to have plenty on me, it just so happened I didn't spend much. The cards would have been an inconvenience to stop and wait for the replacements but it was the cash that knocked me sick. :eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Have you heard about Heath's alledged Love child he had when he was 17?, think it's a load of cr*p myself, and even the woman is denying it....

No, I haven't heard about it. If the woman is denying it, why are they still saying it is? Mind you, if Matilda is anything to go by, one look at the kid and we'd have a pretty good idea. ;) Anyway, if the mother isn't on the scam and grab, it would be nice to think Heath left another little one in this world.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I did hear about that but it all seems to be coming from his uncle who seems to be trying to really stir up some stuff so I'm not paying too much attention to it!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, I haven't heard about it. If the woman is denying it, why are they still saying it is? Mind you, if Matilda is anything to go by, one look at the kid and we'd have a pretty good idea. ;) Anyway, if the mother isn't on the scam and grab, it would be nice to think Heath left another little one in this world.

Would be sweet, eh?! :D

BTW, fab news about your money - I'd be sick if I thought I'd lost that much money!
    Forum Member
    it would be nice to think Heath left another little one in this world.

I agree....he could've left one with me if he'd liked to......puddle......*big plop*:o
    It's a real shame when families do this after a loved one has died, i think i read a while back that Michelle's father was having a go at Kim Ledger about the will, and Heath's lack of provision for little Matilda. Such a pitty, I am sure Heath wasn't expecting to die and leave his daughter without a penny.:(
  • ~*~Jess~*~~*~Jess~*~ Posts: 4,157
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hellooo FFF ordered my bum to this thread so here I am :D

Yep if it's true about Michelle's father having a go I think it's fair to say that Heath can't have thought he was going to go so early on.
    Forum Member
    ~*~Jess~*~ wrote: »

Yep if it's true about Michelle's father having a go I think it's fair to say that Heath can't have thought he was going to go so early on.
    nice to see you girlie, how are you? get your but over here more often.............:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ~*~Jess~*~ wrote: »

LOL! She's a bossy madam isn't she! ;):p

Did anyone watch that programme last night - I didn't - & I forgot to sky+ it, but maybe that's best cos I saw they were touting Amy Winehouse & Pete Doherty on there too & without going into detail, I just can't put them in the same boat with our chap! :mad::o
    Forum Member
    What a tragic shame your tallent and beauty were cut so short. Your fans miss you and your beautiful smile. God bless you.
    fff
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What a tragic shame your tallent and beauty were cut so short. Your fans miss you and your beautiful smile. God bless you.
    fff

Oops! I forgot! And I thought about that the other day too! Bad Heathen! :o:o

Ditto :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Awww...Happy Birthday Heath. I hadn't realised what date it was. Glad I put me stripey jumper on this morning, I though of him as I was putting it on and had a little smile.

My thoughts are with him and his family, must be a very hard day for them.

I hope he's settled and at peace now, but then he's probably just causing mischief on the otherside. Skateboarding round heaven in his stripes. :p