Andrew Stone

MACTOWINMACTOWIN Posts: 34,978
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I see Andrew Stone is talking on twitter about his client Jazz I hope being associated with Stone does not effect Jazz's chances.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Who's Andrew Stone?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 16,986
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He is the lead singer of a very successful group in a five minute task on Big Brother. :cool:
  • Nesta RobbinsNesta Robbins Posts: 30,572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jackbell wrote: »
    Who's Andrew Stone?

Foot masseuse to the Hollywood stars! :p
  • konebyvaxkonebyvax Posts: 9,120
    Forum Member
    The Stone connection worries me. Jaz is great, his 'agent' is probably the most deluded person on the planet. I have a feeling if he doesn't win his new manager may be called William Adams.
  • bigbro24bigbro24 Posts: 11,987
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wonder why he hooked up with Andrew Stone in the first place, it's baffling why anyone would
  • Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,740
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jackbell wrote: »
    Who's Andrew Stone?

How very dare you. Andrew Stone is an international superstar, he's going to be a judge on the next series of X Factor don't you know. Oh and he's 100% straight;):D
  • JennyukJennyuk Posts: 20,691
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MACTOWIN wrote: »
    I see Andrew Stone is talking on twitter about his client Jazz I hope being associated with Stone does not effect Jazz's chances.

His Stone his manager ??? or is Stone just talking BS as per.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jennyuk wrote: »

yeah he is

I googled jaz ellington because i was thnking he was on bbc's the choir and this was one of the first links that came up

http://andrewstonemanagement.com/artists/jaz-ellington
  • JennyukJennyuk Posts: 20,691
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bigbro24 wrote: »
    yeah he is

I googled jaz ellington because i was thnking he was on bbc's the choir and this was one of the first links that came up

http://andrewstonemanagement.com/artists/jaz-ellington

Oh dear so Stone will say he made Jaz's career. :(
  • MACTOWINMACTOWIN Posts: 34,978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jennyuk wrote: »

Yes Jenny the legend in his own living room is his Manager.
  • *Laura**Laura* Posts: 45,129
    Forum Member
    Awwww, I quite like Andrew. Yes, he may be a bit OTT but, I would rather his company than that awful Denise Welch.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    *Laura* wrote: »
    Awwww, I quite like Andrew. Yes, he may be a bit OTT but, I would much rather be in his company than someone like that awful woman Denise Welch.

I agree with that.
  • *Laura**Laura* Posts: 45,129
    Forum Member
    MACTOWIN wrote: »
    I agree with that.

Exactly. It's almost like people are still buying into the nonsense that Natalie "I loves you babes but" Cassidy was saying about him when they were in the CBB house together.

Andrew really wasn't that bad, and definitely not as bad as Natalie Cassidy painted him. If he got Jaz the gig then he's done a good job, and if the guy wins then I'd happily let Andrew take some of the credit. It will be much nicer reading how he's helping others to forge successful careers then the usual "twitterwars" which accompanies the likes of Natalie Cassidy.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    GAH. I only saw him on Pineapple Studios with Louis Spence. I had to fast forward any bit where he was shown. Not only is he delusional and musically crap, his ego is ginormous.

Jazz, get out of your contract before he ruins you.
  • SydneyHedgehogSydneyHedgehog Posts: 668
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Andrew Stone is hopeless in a game of hide and seek. He always hides in the closet and refuses to come out.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    tally wrote: »
    GAH. I only saw him on Pineapple Studios with Louis Spence. I had to fast forward any bit where he was shown. Not only is he delusional and musically crap, his ego is ginormous.

Jazz, get out of your contract before he ruins you.

same here, i've only seen him in pineapple dance studios
    it was hilarious watching him and his manager but they were both as deluded as each other.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I dont think he means any harm in anything he does and does not have a bad bone in his body but he is just dilusional and the press tend just mock him.
  • rarazulorarazulo Posts: 35
    Forum Member
    Quote from his website.

'As a teacher and mentor to many, I felt it as time to go one stage further and start to reach out to give other artists the benefit of my experience and knowledge'

I am still laughing 20 minutes after reading this tosh!
  • konebyvaxkonebyvax Posts: 9,120
    Forum Member
    I'm still not convinced that he isn't a Steve Coogan character. Has anyone ever seen Stone and Coogan in the same photo?