Fern Britton never seen with OH now

Comments

• quasimoronquasimoron Posts: 20,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    twingle wrote: »
    Yep that's my excuse for extra helping of pud :D I have a theory that after 50 women have a choice their face or their figure :D

Why not both, just dont lose too much weight. The dress is too young and short,a nice body con dress would have looked better.
    But she is right to watch her weight as people are forgetting obesity is unhealthy and cuts years of our longevity. She is healthier for her weight loss and good luck to her.
  • twingletwingle Posts: 19,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    quasimoron wrote: »
    Why not both, just dont lose too much weight. The dress is too young and short,a nice body con dress would have looked better.
    But she is right to watch her weight as people are forgetting obesity is unhealthy and cuts years of our longevity. She is healthier for her weight loss and good luck to her.

Well i am still miffed she led everyone on that her weight loss was due to hard work and not a gastric band :eek:
  • slappers r usslappers r us Posts: 56,131
    Forum Member
    zx50 wrote: »
    For a lot that's well off (that have tried everything else), that's just an easy and lazy way of losing weight.
    Shhhhh

dont yer know that she lost her weight by cycling and dancing ;)
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    One word:

Mutton.

This..
  • sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She is most probably proud of her legs so would like to show them off which is her choice.
  • habbyhabby Posts: 10,027
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Never mind Fern Cotton. I like the bit that says "as did Coronation Street star Anthony Cotton, who tagged along to the celebrations." :rolleyes:

It was nothing to do with him. That bloke would go to the opening of an envelope!!!!
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    I think Phil Vickery is lush:o:D
    This thread made me look at his twitter, seems like all is well and he's been to see Fern in strictly and refers to her as 'the boss'.
    https://twitter.com/philvickerytv

They seem a nice pairing but if you get bored Fern please send him my way:cool:
  • 80sfan80sfan Posts: 18,522
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    habby wrote: »
    Never mind Fern Cotton. I like the bit that says "as did Coronation Street star Anthony Cotton, who tagged along to the celebrations." :rolleyes:

It was nothing to do with him. That bloke would go to the opening of an envelope!!!!

Yes I noticed that phrase and thought it sounded very apt for Cotton's appearance :p
  • ButterfaceButterface Posts: 2,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    j4Rose wrote: »
    The outfit is too young for her, but she does have a good figure at the minute.

It's FAR too young for her, but apart from that, she's looking good.
  • codebluecodeblue Posts: 14,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    she looks great!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,759
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    scone wrote: »
    She is most probably proud of her legs so would like to show them off which is her choice.
    Below the knee her legs look awful though.
  • skp20040skp20040 Posts: 66,872
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Shock horror a lady goes out for a cast and crew night out and links arms with a colleague, of cousre that must mean her marriage is in tatters and she is shagging him, oh wait, you can actually link arms with a colleague of the opposite sex without anything going on, well in the real world anayway.

And who cares if she had a gastric band, who cares about the length of her skirt, she looks good for her age , and you know this life is very short , we only get one crack at it so enjoy it I say and sod what the Daily Mail and other gossips try and insinuate.

I do wonder what all these armchair critics of people look like themselves.
  • dar_boydar_boy Posts: 15
    Forum Member
    80sfan wrote: »
    Not bitter, just truthful :p

No not truthful - just a load of bitter, nasty, spiteful, sad people.
  • Littlegreen42Littlegreen42 Posts: 19,963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She looks amazing!

Bitterness is the ugliest trait of all...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    skp20040 wrote: »
    Shock horror a lady goes out for a cast and crew night out and links arms with a colleague, of cousre that must mean her marriage is in tatters and she is shagging him, oh wait, you can actually link arms with a colleague of the opposite sex without anything going on, well in the real world anayway.

And who cares if she had a gastric band, who cares about the length of her skirt, she looks good for her age , and you know this life is very short , we only get one crack at it so enjoy it I say and sod what the Daily Mail and other gossips try and insinuate.

Totally agree. She looks great and if she wants to wear short tight clothes, well good luck to her. You only live once
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

What a great post.
    Well said.:D
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

The people who bought ryvita because she was advertising it, might.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I'm trying to think who did the spoof of that ad, which was for something called 'Lie-Vita' ;)
  • skp20040skp20040 Posts: 66,872
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

To be perfectly honest if anyone bought Ryvita as they thought you become thin overnight then they are deluded . It was toungue in cheek anyway as they used to get her to put on a fat suit.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,414
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Give me Fern back on This morning anyday to the current farce.
    Her and John were a really good pairing.

Its a shame that one of the issues was This morning didnt want Fern putting out a clothing range.But its fine for Holly
  • sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nikkiclody wrote: »
    Below the knee her legs look awful though.

Not for her age
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    To be perfectly honest if anyone bought Ryvita as they thought you become thin overnight then they are deluded . It was toungue in cheek anyway as they used to get her to put on a fat suit.

Fine. Then she shouldn't have done the advert if it was a p*ss take. She was happy to take the money.
  • len112len112 Posts: 4,156
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I didn't know that it was a fact that you shouldn't eat Ryvita with a gastric band , surely this is useful info for Fatties .
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fine. Then she shouldn't have done the advert if it was a p*ss take. She was happy to take the money.

I think for Fern reality telly and ads are the only thing she'll get now as she's lost a lot of fans and credibility over the years
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    len112 wrote: »
    I didn't know that it was a fact that you shouldn't eat Ryvita with a gastric band , surely this is useful info for Fatties .

More the point that 'fatties' thought that eating ryvita was how she got thinner' when in fact it was having the fat sucked out of her with a hoover.