Even BABIES should wear the Burkha

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26,853
Forum Member
✭✭✭
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2273308/Sheikh-Abdullah-Daoud-Saudi-cleric-sparks-outrage-calling-baby-girls-wear-burka.html#axzz2K16FEvl4

I've heard it all now.

"In the interview broadcast on al-Majd TV last year, Sheikh Daoud cited instances of babies being sexually molested in Saudi Arabia,"

Luckily it seems that generally these comments have been totally rejected.

"His comments, made in an interview with an Islamic television station that has surfaced online, have been widely condemned as 'disturbing' and harmful to the religion".

But really, how can ANYONE believe such nonsense (I mean babies needing the Burkha)

Luckily he didnt say it over here, Muslims are having enough problems at the moment without definitive stupidity.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Even by the standards of the Mail's 'find an anti-Muslim story a day' agenda, it is a monumental cheek to pretend that this is news. Someone in Saudi Arabia suggests that baby girls should be veiled. No one agrees with him. That really is not a story; it is a naked attempt to stir up hostility.
  • DianaFireDianaFire Posts: 12,711
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Aw, Saudi's got their own David Icke. How does he feel about lizard overlords?
  • HogzillaHogzilla Posts: 24,116
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Even by the standards of the Mail's 'find an anti-Muslim story a day' agenda, it is a monumental cheek to pretend that this is news. Someone in Saudi Arabia suggests that baby girls should be veiled. No one agrees with him. That really is not a story; it is a naked attempt to stir up hostility.

Quick! Put a burkha on it!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26,853
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

You are so right. Obviously no Muslim has done anything even vaguely untoward in Britain today :D
    DianaFire wrote: »

Oh I wish I could ask him.
  • TrollHunterTrollHunter Posts: 12,496
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Well, if they're baby lizards then they should be covered from head to tail.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well, if they're baby lizards then they should be covered from head to tail.

Damn those sexy lizards.
  • grimtales1grimtales1 Posts: 46,685
    Forum Member

Its good no one agrees with him, I cant believe anyone would propose that, its just wrong :eek::mad:
    Personally I think its wrong to force anyone to wear it (grown women) but making babies wear it crosses the line :mad:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 904
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just as bad as the chavs dressing their little uns up over here like Ali G
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just as bad as the chavs dressing their little uns up over here like Ali G

Oh jeez indeed.

AND people who dress up their dogs in little jumpers and hats.
  • grimtales1grimtales1 Posts: 46,685
    Forum Member

I for one welcome our new lizard overlords, I can be helpful in rounding up others to toil in their underground sugar caves.
    :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lizzy11268 wrote: »
    Oh jeez indeed.

AND people who dress up their dogs in little jumpers and hats.

haha, soooo true...soooo just not right.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    haha, soooo true...soooo just not right.

You're kidding. My dog has a pink Argylle jumper (she is vivid ginger so it clashes a bit:eek:) She looks great in it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,471
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    grimtales1 wrote: »
    Its good no one agrees with him, I cant believe anyone would propose that, its just wrong :eek::mad:
    Personally I think its wrong to force anyone to wear it (grown women) but making babies wear it crosses the line :mad:

Personally I think its an excellent idea, I cannot stand babies, they should be hidden away under layers of cloth so I don't have to look at them
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,471
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    grimtales1 wrote: »
    I for one welcome our new lizard overlords, I can be helpful in rounding up others to toil in their underground sugar caves.
    :)

I don't know what level on the sad scale it makes me, but I totally got that reference. :cool::D:D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hogzilla wrote: »
    You're kidding. My dog has a pink Argylle jumper (she is vivid ginger so it clashes a bit:eek:) She looks great in it.

:D really?

What kind of dog do you have? There are one or two breeds where you can get away with it and its cute rather than a bit odd :p
    Never Nude wrote: »
    Personally I think its an excellent idea, I cannot stand babies, they should be hidden away under layers of cloth so I don't have to look at them

How can you hate babies! :eek:

Well,, ok, they do puke and poo a lot but they are very cute :D
  • tysonstormtysonstorm Posts: 24,609
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Another Saudi Preacher:
    Saudi celebrity preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'

A ‘celebrity’ Saudi preacher accused of raping and torturing his five-year-old daughter to death has been released from custody after agreeing to pay ‘blood money’.

Fayhan al-Ghamdi had been accused of killing his daughter Lama, who suffered multiple injuries including a crushed skull, broken back, broken ribs, a broken left arm and extensive bruising and burns.

Social workers say she had also been repeatedly raped and burnt.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/saudi-celebrity-preacher-who-raped-and-tortured-his-five-yearold-daughter-to-death-is-released-after-paying-blood-money-8480440.html

Money talks.
  • SmallalienSmallalien Posts: 1,044
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Younger and younger girls are being veiled, it's very common where I live to see girls of 4 or 5 in hijabs.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Smallalien wrote: »
    Younger and younger girls are being veiled, it's very common where I live to see girls of 4 or 5 in hijabs.

Where do you live?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Hehe, I'm sure he/she does, but did you discuss this with the dog first or just thought you would do it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Smallalien wrote: »

A hijab isn't a veil, it's more like a headscarf.

I see quiet a few young girls with headscarfs on, just like I see loads wearing hoodies. Can't ever remember seeing one wearing a veil.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :D really?

What kind of dog do you have? There are one or two breeds where you can get away with it and its cute rather than a bit odd :p

She is a bull terrier. This one looks just like her.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hehe, I'm sure he/she does, but did you discuss this with the dog first or just thought you would do it.

She has no fur on her belly, and is very very VERY old.:D She shivers without her jumper, outside. So she wears it to keep warm, not to look less sexy.:eek:
  • SmallalienSmallalien Posts: 1,044
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Where do you live?

Yorkshire
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She is a bull terrier. This one looks just like her.

Hmm...I'm not sure pink is her colour. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hmm...I'm not sure pink is her colour. :D

No but it was in the sale.;) And she is blind. She doesn't care.