100% ALLEGED Showbiz, Blind Items and Gossip Thread (Part 4)

Comments

• AdelaideGirlAdelaideGirl Posts: 3,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No idea if he's gay or not but it seems like a publicists dream relationship rather than a real one.
  • SirMickTravisSirMickTravis Posts: 2,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just thinking about Bachelor Boy. He had a close relationship with a former PM, or at least provided a holiday home. If there have been rumours for 15 years, wouldn't the PM have been warned away?

Still they brought a couple of flats from a well known fraudster so who knows?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,888
    Forum Member
    No idea if he's gay or not but it seems like a publicists dream relationship rather than a real one.

Yeah that...leaked video of them grinding and dancing to some sexy song seemed a little....contrived to me...not sure if it's fake or they're both desperate for attention.
  • Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just thinking about Bachelor Boy. He had a close relationship with a former PM, or at least provided a holiday home. If there have been rumours for 15 years, wouldn't the PM have been warned away?

Still they brought a couple of flats from a well known fraudster so who knows?

You have thought Thatcher and Prince Charles would have been warned away from Savile but it seemingly didn't happen!

I get your point though as it's more recent.
  • boddismboddism Posts: 16,436
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You have thought Thatcher and Prince Charles would have been warned away from Savile but it seemingly didn't happen!

I get your point though as it's more recent.

Maybe he didnt know??

After all Fearne Cotton went out with Ian Watkins & obviously didnt have a clue that he was a pervert. Its possible to be naive.
  • dirty dingusdirty dingus Posts: 2,037
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    boddism wrote: »
    Maybe he didnt know??

After all Fearne Cotton went out with Ian Watkins & obviously didnt have a clue that he was a pervert. Its possible to be naive.

I think Thatch and Chuck may have had a few interested MI5/MI6 types checking into the friends they kept due to National Security, where as Ferne who would just run them by Holly.
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,257
    Forum Member
    From Crazy Days & Nights

Blind Items Revealed

From August 20, 2010

This foreign born A list female singer is huge worldwide. One secret that she has tried to keep is that she had baby when she was younger. A member of the family raises the baby and pretends the baby is theirs. Our singer was barely of age and she got pregnant by her then married record producer.

My Heart Will Go On.
    Forum Member
    :o ^^^ A juicy reveal, for once!
  • Brummie Girl Brummie Girl Posts: 22,626
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dee123 wrote: »
    From Crazy Days & Nights

Blind Items Revealed

From August 20, 2010

This foreign born A list female singer is huge worldwide. One secret that she has tried to keep is that she had baby when she was younger. A member of the family raises the baby and pretends the baby is theirs. Our singer was barely of age and she got pregnant by her then married record producer.

My Heart Will Go On.

She could potentially be a grandmother now. She is 46 and her child is probably around 30 or a little less and could have a child/children of their own.
  • Squealer_MahonySquealer_Mahony Posts: 6,483
    Forum Member
    That is quite shocking if true , but it might explain her yearning for another child in her 30s
    Also very sad if she was pressured into giving up the child.
    But didn't they have help with conceiving the children they have now?
    Forum Member
    That is quite shocking if true , but it might explain her yearning for another child in her 30s
    Also very sad if she was pressured into giving up the child.
    But didn't they have help with conceiving the children they have now?

Well, perhaps giving birth so young damaged her.
  • Squealer_MahonySquealer_Mahony Posts: 6,483
    Forum Member
    Possibly :( and I suppose his battle with cancer wouldn't have helped matters either
  • rayofsunshinerayofsunshine Posts: 5,310
    Forum Member
    Coming in late on this but:
    Wicked Whisper - The Mirror 09/04/14

Which two Hollywood divas absolutely loathe each other? During promotion for their recent Oscar-nominated movie, they refused to do press conferences together and insisted on separate flights for the various overseas premieres.
    gilesb wrote: »
    Pretty woman and The Iron Lady ?

They did a press conference together and there are numerous different events where they are hugging and smiling and holding each other....unless it was other members of this film...
    Mitch 123 wrote: »
    Katniss and Lois Lane?

The same goes for these two, although they have been seen together even more as there were a lot more q'n'a s for this movie.

The only other possibility i can think of is whether black widow has problems with anyone (unlkely lois, but perhaps the new tiger lily or the former House star currently with child?) as on her movie where all that was required was her voice, i seem to remember her being absent from certain events and there are no pictures of her with the latter bracketed star...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 609
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She could potentially be a grandmother now. She is 46 and her child is probably around 30 or a little less and could have a child/children of their own.

if it is the person i think, Wiki mentions she went out of the spot light for a few month for dental work and english lessons around late 80's. she would have been 20, so IF she had a child then, that child would be about 26 now.
  • donna255donna255 Posts: 10,167
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Coming in late on this but:

They did a press conference together and there are numerous different events where they are hugging and smiling and holding each other....unless it was other members of this film...

The same goes for these two, although they have been seen together even more as there were a lot more q'n'a s for this movie.

The only other possibility i can think of is whether black widow has problems with anyone (unlkely lois, but perhaps the new tiger lily or the former House star currently with child?) as on her movie where all that was required was her voice, i seem to remember her being absent from certain events and there are no pictures of her with the latter bracketed star...

House star never comes across as a diva.
  • AdelaideGirlAdelaideGirl Posts: 3,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Black Widow doesn't either just a bit square peg in round hole. I think she'd be happier if she wasn't so conventionally pretty.
    Forum Member
    From Blind Gossip

A delivery company in the Los Angeles area recently attempted a delivery to the home of this famous Hollywood acting couple.

The delivery guy was greeted at the front door by a young child (under the age of ten). When he asked for the actor, the child told him: "Daddy doesn't live at this house anymore. Mommy lives at this house. Daddy lives at the other house." An adult then quickly came to the door, pulled the child inside, signed for the package and told the delivery person not to pay attention to the child. "They don't know what they're talking about."

Sounds to us like they did! We didn't know that this couple's relationship was in trouble, so we'll all just have to wait and see if there is an announcement of a breakup soon.
  • Rob1985Rob1985 Posts: 5,193
    Forum Member
    From Blind Gossip

A delivery company in the Los Angeles area recently attempted a delivery to the home of this famous Hollywood acting couple.

The delivery guy was greeted at the front door by a young child (under the age of ten). When he asked for the actor, the child told him: "Daddy doesn't live at this house anymore. Mommy lives at this house. Daddy lives at the other house." An adult then quickly came to the door, pulled the child inside, signed for the package and told the delivery person not to pay attention to the child. "They don't know what they're talking about."

Sounds to us like they did! We didn't know that this couple's relationship was in trouble, so we'll all just have to wait and see if there is an announcement of a breakup soon.
    Mr and Mr's Smith?
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    From Blind Gossip

The new Batman and Mrs?
  • shelleyj89shelleyj89 Posts: 16,292
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rob1985 wrote: »
    Mr and Mr's Smith?

Their oldest child is 13. Plus this doesn't fit - "We didn't know that this couple's relationship was in trouble..." - there have been rumours about them breaking up for ages.
    The new Batman and Mrs?

They would fit. I can't really think of anyone else. I'd have said Dark Angel and her husband, but he isn't an actor.

Now having said "I can't think of anyone else" I've thought of a few acting couples who all have children under ten, who don't have any rumours about them having relationship problems! Buffy and her husband being one.
  • misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    shelleyj89 wrote: »
    Their oldest child is 13. Plus this doesn't fit - "We didn't know that this couple's relationship was in trouble..." - there have been rumours about them breaking up for ages.

I think that poster was referring to Maleficent and Benjamin Button, rather than the couple with that actual surname. They have several children under 10.
  • shelleyj89shelleyj89 Posts: 16,292
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think that poster was referring to Maleficent and Benjamin Button, rather than the couple with that actual surname. They have several children under 10.

Oh yeah, oops! :blush:
  • LenitiveLenitive Posts: 4,263
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maleficent is in the Standard today gushing about how wonderful a dad Mr Smith is.
  • misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    shelleyj89 wrote: »
    Oh yeah, oops! :blush:

No worries :) We've all done it!
  • MrSuperMrSuper Posts: 18,527
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A few blind items that took place over the weekend from the Coachella (1/2) music festival and the MTV Movie Awards (3) respectively.

From CDAN:

1. This foreign-born former B-list mostly movie actress with A-list name recognition left her baby and her significant other behind and spent 20 minutes having sex with this Academy Award winner. It is apparently something they have done before. You also got the feeling that she was just a number for him that day.

2. This B-list celebrity/reality star offspring loves to tell people how she is sober. A weekend of boozing and massive coke use later, I wonder if she will still keep spouting that.

3. This A-list Disney tweener on a hit show for them seemed shocked and definitely overwhelmed when she was backed into a corner by this A+list mostly movie actor. When someone asked her what he said to her, she said he asked her whether she wanted to join a threesome with him and his actress girlfriend. She said no, and apparently he was really aggressive about it and she looked kind of scared too.
This discussion has been closed.