The Daily Pwice

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Forgive me people but I like those shoes :o

Reminds me of those jewellery boxes with seashells stuck to them.
  • sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Go and hose yourself off right now
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    scone wrote: »
    Yeah we are not jealous, but if she gets that house we will be and if we were her do you think we bloody clean our own houses, do we balls, we get someone else in to clean it.

Is it working class of me to absolutely cringe at the thought of someone coming in and cleaning up after me?.. I'd end up cleaning the house so the cleaners didn't think I was a dirty bugger... :o:o:o I will be jealous if she gets that kitchen and she won't even appreciate it... did you see her 'cooking' attempts?

I am here with five female family members... and dad... it is fifty/fifty in the like loathe stakes and I didn't tell them whose feet they were on first... so you are not alone Blondie :D:D:D
  • Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A little pet along with the big 'pet'.

https://www.yougossip.co.uk/p/untitled_992_245

And it's 'addition' not 'edition' you stupid mare.
    Wonder how long it'll be before she gets rid of both of them? :D
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I love them too! She's got pretty dire taste generally but she does have some great footwear.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tbh it is not the rest of the house for me... I could live without the pool and nine bedrooms... just the thought of cleaning that lot makes me cringe... but that kitchen... omg if I could have that kitchen attached to my house I would rarely be leaving the house lol... I am not jealous of KP though it isn't her kitchen... I'm jealous of whoever has that kitchen. :p:p:p

I'm pretty meh on the house, kitchen included. It's all very characterless. What I do like is the grounds.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A little pet along with the big 'pet'.

https://www.yougossip.co.uk/p/untitled_992_245

And it's 'addition' not 'edition' you stupid mare.
    Wonder how long it'll be before she gets rid of both of them? :D

Hasn't she brought dogs home before and then got rid of them within minutes or am i thinking of someone else
  • fifitrixibellefifitrixibelle Posts: 3,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    seems I'm the odd one out...not really liking the kitchen or the house either. :eek:
    Just doesn't seen cosy enough if that makes sense - not about space so much as the layout and the flashiness of it.

Though at one point one of the houses of hers or the one shared with PA had the same units as me (the cream units) :eek::eek::p:p

Have to say if I had 4.5 million pounds to spend I would go for an old solid property - these guys with new money always seem to go for new ,boxy houses overdone with spotlights - I just don't see much character in them - I love odd shaped rooms and unexpected nooks and cranny's....
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    I'm pretty meh on the house, kitchen included. It's all very characterless. What I do like is the grounds.

They always are when they are for sale... I would jazz that up with my character and all my kitchen bits and bobs... no nice empty surface spaces in my house lol... the wood looks lovely and I spend so much time in the kitchen I would love to have such an open plan area where I could be in on the action while I created... I just look at the grounds and think work... I am a city girl at heart... although I have always wanted a vegetable and herb garden.
    Hasn't she brought dogs home before and then got rid of them within minutes or am i thinking of someone else

What happened to the hairless one?.. I only remember that one because of the ewwww factor... she had that one with AR didn't she?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    seems I'm the odd one out...not really liking the kitchen or the house either. :eek:
    Just doesn't seen cosy enough if that makes sense - not about space so much as the layout and the flashiness of it.

Though at one point one of the houses of hers or the one shared with PA had the same units as me (the cream units) :eek::eek::p:p

Have to say if I had 4.5 million pounds to spend I would go for an old solid property - these guys with new money always seem to go for new ,boxy houses overdone with spotlights - I just don't see much character in them - I love odd shaped rooms and unexpected nooks and cranny's....

And unexpected damp, rot and lots of cash to be thrown at them.

I have been in old homes and they are never kept in good nick, always got cracking window frames, plastering, roofing work, damp, etc.

Maybe it's just the posho's I know are simply tramps who don't care for their properties :D

I'd still prefer a house that needed nothing doing to it
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,933
    Forum Member

Sadly it is her, she has bought, quickly grown tired of and ultimately discarded an array of dogs, cats and the micro pig, without a thought for the trauma and distress it causes the poor animals. The husbands and fiancés can probably cope with it and maybe even see the positive side, but the animals will suffer
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

What happened to the hairless one?.. I only remember that one because of the ewwww factor... she had that one with AR didn't she?

She's got a bald cat called Nigel, first I knew about any bald animals :confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Liz G-S wrote: »
    Sadly it is her, she has bought, quickly grown tired of and ultimately discarded an array of dogs, cats and the micro pig, without a thought for the trauma and distress it causes the poor animals. The husbands and fiancés can probably cope with it and maybe even see the positive side, but the animals will suffer

She's here with loads of animals http://www.therichest.org/video/katie-price-dog-escapes/

Where a dog called Phyllis tries to escape, but is a bit crap at it :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

IIRC she got rid of dogs when she and Andre got divorced and a story came out from someone who helped her out with the animals that she was neglectful of her cats and dogs and got rid of them after very short periods of time.

ETA - pigs as well. http://www.heatworld.com/Celeb-News/2010/11/Katie-Price-and-Alex-Reid-get-rid-of-their-micro-pig-Bingles/

:eek:
  • fifitrixibellefifitrixibelle Posts: 3,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And unexpected damp, rot and lots of cash to be thrown at them.

I have been in old homes and they are never kept in good nick, always got cracking window frames, plastering, roofing work, damp, etc.

Maybe it's just the posho's I know are simply tramps who don't care for their properties :D

I'd still prefer a house that needed nothing doing to it

Actually and weirdly, I like a bit of shabby chic, I don't like the pristine look though I appreciate there is a difference between that and a complete crumbling pile.
    My sister had a three bed flat in a massive grand old house overlooking ealing common - it was gorgeous - the downside was as you say the upkeep and it was always freezing, it had such high ceilings.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    IIRC she got rid of dogs when she and Andre got divorced and a story came out from someone who helped her out with the animals that she was neglectful of her cats and dogs and got rid of them after very short periods of time.

I think we should all keep an eye on this one then.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't forget all the horses she's had for a few weeks then sells because she 'can't get on' with them.

Her huge ego won't let her see this might possibly be her fault.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Don't forget all the horses she's had for a few weeks then sells because she 'can't get on' with them.

Her huge ego won't let her see this might possibly be her fault.

She got rid of a horse called Andre because she felt riding him was inappropriate, this is exactly what she was alleged to have said, riding the Andre felt inappropriate, what like cheating on Alex Reid?

She also had a horse called Cross Dresser named after Alex Reid, perhaps that one has moved on to pastures new too, she allegedly picked one horse because it nuzzled into her bosom :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Actually and weirdly, I like a bit of shabby chic, I don't like the pristine look though I appreciate there is a difference between that and a complete crumbling pile.
    My sister had a three bed flat in a massive grand old house overlooking ealing common - it was gorgeous - the downside was as you say the upkeep and it was always freezing, it had such high ceilings.

I think it's because they try to keep them as close to their period as possible, no double glazing and the windows rattle and you're right about how cold they are :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She got rid of a horse called Andre because she felt riding him was inappropriate, this is exactly what she was alleged to have said, riding the Andre felt inappropriate, what like cheating on Alex Reid?

She also had a horse called Cross Dresser named after Alex Reid, perhaps that one has moved on to pastures new too, she allegedly picked one horse because it nuzzled into her bosom :D

Wasn't she going to give a horse an offensive name just for the gas of hearing the announcer say it in a riding competition?

Was the name Bollox or something like it? :confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 813
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Me to, I love the vintage look, though I certainly cannot be doing with the upkeep :o

If I could get a house that looks old, but has all the modern delights of warmth and no damp, that would be ideal
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    We have to give ourselves a slap because we are sort of aspiring to be her just so we can have her lovely house with that kitchen of dreams in it. Grace and Onion we have hit rock bottom :o

Don't worry scone, I' going to sit myself in the naughty corner and think very hard about what I have done
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am now taking the time to look through her range of clothing for the horsey set on her "amazing" and "lush" website

Here

I am disgusted that she has chosen to alienate the larger followers she has and make all her clothing only go up to a size 14, don't larger people ride horses too?

Anyway she appears to have a sale on I couldn't see anything interesting, £500 for riding boots seems a bit much
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They always are when they are for sale... I would jazz that up with my character and all my kitchen bits and bobs... no nice empty surface spaces in my house lol... the wood looks lovely and I spend so much time in the kitchen I would love to have such an open plan area where I could be in on the action while I created... I just look at the grounds and think work... I am a city girl at heart... although I have always wanted a vegetable and herb garden.

That's not true at all. :confused: If a house has charm and character, no amount of dull decor can hide it. This one is devoid of both.

I love gardening so to me the grounds would be just one big playground. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Nooooooo Blondie Noooooooooooooo!!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
This discussion has been closed.