Annie Lennox making a comeback?

SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
Forum Member
✭✭✭✭✭
When I was out earlier I heard sumone on the radio saying ".....and we've got the new song from Annie Lennox coming up....." How many come backs can these 80's successes make??? :(:(

Comments

• FundamentalFundamental Posts: 27
    Forum Member
    I prefered Annie Lennox the best when she was with Dave Stewart when they were known as The Eurythmics. However, the two solo performances from Annie Lennox I loved the most were "Why", and "No More I Love Yous". :cool:
  • barbelerbarbeler Posts: 23,827
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Please... NO!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,234
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Great news! Love Annie!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh No !
  • mr mugglesmr muggles Posts: 4,601
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Her career has gone from amazing to boring in one str8 line....:yawn::yawn::yawn::sleep::sleep::sleep:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,268
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This thread is ten years old?:/
  • ashtray88ashtray88 Posts: 1,531
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She did release a really bad xmas song. But no, she didn't really make a comeback.
  • elnombreelnombre Posts: 3,625
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Actually since this thread was created she has released 3 albums:

Bare (2003) - #3 UK
    Songs of Mass Destruction (2007) - #7 UK
    A Christmas Cornucopia (2010) - #16 UK

Toured several times, won an Academy Award in 2004 for best song with 'Into The West', done a ton of charitable work in Africa and elsewhere, and released a Greatest Hits album in 2009 which reached #2 and stayed in the top 10 for 7 weeks.

So, bit of a quiet period then?
  • glyn9799glyn9799 Posts: 7,391
    Forum Member
    I do like Annie's early music, but I hate the fact that she now seems to treat all her music as some advert for her charity work. I'm afraid I lose interest. That 'Sing' song she released was an abomination.