Jodie marsh on steriods. TLC

tim18tim18 Posts: 737
Forum Member
✭✭
Its actually pretty good, anyone else watching.

I actually think shes a nice girl

Comments

• tim18tim18 Posts: 737
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lool i guess i was the only one watching
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,042
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    meant to sky+ but forgot. worth a catch up?
  • BellaRosaBellaRosa Posts: 36,539
    Forum Member
    I don't have Sky but agree she seems really nice now.
  • Flabby_GutFlabby_Gut Posts: 230
    Forum Member
    Absolutely hilarious! Candice was a girl, got juiced up, turned into a man and was now a female with a drag act!

So that is a girl, pretending to be a girl while we think "it" is a man....

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2471523/Steroids-turned-man--The-female-bodybuilder-drug-habit-left-penis-facial-hair.html

The bizarre thing is "it" - only fair description really, thought it was all cool.

It most certainly wasn't.

With Marsh tottering along and resembling a terrifying and desperate clown it was TV gold.

I cannot take anyone seriously who has had a nose job and asked for a "Michael Jackson".

Beyond bizarre!
  • tim18tim18 Posts: 737
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Her nose looks really weird
  • Lordy LordyLordy Lordy Posts: 1,683
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm old enough to remember Ms Marsh when she was quite feminine! But now? No way.

I've read that Jordan's shit scared of her so for that Jodie, I thank you on behalf of a grateful nation.
  • Flabby_GutFlabby_Gut Posts: 230
    Forum Member
    I'm old enough to remember Ms Marsh when she was quite feminine! But now? No way.

I've read that Jordan's shit scared of her so for that Jodie, I thank you on behalf of a grateful nation.

Me too. She always prided herself on being the most "natural" out of them.

She might not of had her boobs done but not sure how red hair, weird nose and covered in tatts is "natural".

I'd be shit scared if she jumped out on me from a dark alley. Actually even a fully lit alley in the daytime. She reminds me of an actual clown.

Not a good look.
  • anne_666anne_666 Posts: 72,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

:D:D:D:D:D
  • Molly BloomMolly Bloom Posts: 2,318
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't believe she has her own show.

What has she done to herself? You can see that there was once a decent looking girl there, but the tattoos, the bodybuilding, the hair colours, etc have more or less destroyed that. Very sad.
  • hunter23hunter23 Posts: 3,097
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i thought so