Helen Flanagan - is there any end to her stupidity?

Tweacle Tart IITweacle Tart II Posts: 5,079
Forum Member
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2487777/Helen-Flanagan-writes-rant-neighbours-sleepless-night.html

What an idiot!

Threatened by someone wanting to steal her doormat? :rolleyes:

Comments

• gulliverfoylegulliverfoyle Posts: 6,318
    Forum Member
    great bod but thick as $hit bimbo airhead

i mean the girl lived in a flat for 6 months and never cleaned

shes like a 12 yr old
  • fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She is on some health diet where she drinks vegetable juice. Has she given up smoking? Someone needs to tell the bimbo that fruit and veg drinks are no much use when she is filling her lungs with protential cancer sticks
  • Molly BloomMolly Bloom Posts: 2,318
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She seems to be the latest in a long line of "tabloid babes" who are celebrated for being thick. It's beyond depressing the way "nice but dim" types are championed in this country, and treated like something to aspire to.
  • elnombreelnombre Posts: 3,625
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    fredster wrote: »
    She is on some health diet where she drinks vegetable juice. Has she given up smoking? Someone needs to tell the bimbo that fruit and veg drinks are no much use when she is filling her lungs with protential cancer sticks

Yes, and then that same smug twattish self-appointed life coach can go round and find everyone who drinks alcohol and tell them how stupid they are if they eat their five-a-day while possibly risking liver damage.
  • Big Boy BarryBig Boy Barry Posts: 35,293
    Forum Member
    Everytime I see her, I think of that scene in the Simpsons where Homer's thoughts amount to nothing more than a donkey sitting under a tree.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Everytime I see her, I think of that scene in the Simpsons where Homer's thoughts amount to nothing more than a donkey sitting under a tree.

Haha! I am reminded of Dougal in Father Ted :D
  • DavetheScotDavetheScot Posts: 16,623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She seems to be the latest in a long line of "tabloid babes" who are celebrated for being thick. It's beyond depressing the way "nice but dim" types are championed in this country, and treated like something to aspire to.

Well, I do prefer "nice but dim" to clever and nasty. Though obviously clever and nice is the ideal combination. I do quite like Helen though; she is an idiot, but I don't see much harm in her.
  • Molly BloomMolly Bloom Posts: 2,318
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well, I do prefer "nice but dim" to clever and nasty. Though obviously clever and nice is the ideal combination. I do quite like Helen though; she is an idiot, but I don't see much harm in her.

I prefer people who don't try and play up to any one particular persona, myself. But as for "nice but dim", I'm just irritated that it is seen as THE thing to aspire to be by media types. What happened to people just being themselves? Why on earth is being "dim" considered an endearing thing?

Then again, Helen might be one of the few who isn't putting on an act. She seems harmless, I agree, but it's worrying someone her age would be so clueless about the world around her. Parenting fail?
  • Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,740
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's seems incapable of looking after herself properly, like a child trapped in a woman's body. I blame the parents.
  • Ella NutElla Nut Posts: 8,891
    Forum Member
    great bod but thick as $hit bimbo airhead

i mean the girl lived in a flat for 6 months and never cleaned

shes like a 12 yr old

That always makes me laugh. Great bod. Millions of young lassies have great bods, it's not an achievement in any way. It's just genetics.
  • Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,740
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think she's had work done to her face, she looks different to how she did when she was in Corrie. Almost waxy and airbrushed.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wonder what a handwriting expert would make of it.
  • garyessexgaryessex Posts: 9,083
    Forum Member
    Why would she end her stupidity when it's keeping her career afloat? She'll milk it for what its worth
  • FlannoFlanno Posts: 1,427
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I must say that Helen's greatest asset is her massive boobs. Pity about her legs as they come closer to Princess Mike of Kent's BTLs (Billard Table Legs to you, folks).

Even more, she gets more stupider than stupid by taking an interest in dating that sleazeball singer James Arthur. :rolleyes:
  • Brighton BhelleBrighton Bhelle Posts: 723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Flanno wrote: »
    I must say that Helen's greatest asset is her massive boobs.

Well she has to have something massive to make up for her lack of a massive intellect ......:cool:
  • fitnessqueenfitnessqueen Posts: 5,185
    Forum Member
    Thick as mince.
  • PorcupinePorcupine Posts: 25,231
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I still don't understand why she quit Corrie. At the time I think she said she was suffering panic attacks by being in the limelight all the time. What ??!!! So, you quit Corrie and make an entire 'career' out of being in the limelight.

Im sure she is earning more now being a media **** ..... but at least in Corrie you just THOUGHT she was playing dumb.
  • wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Nail on head.
  • gasheadgashead Posts: 13,807
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I quite like Flanners in a 'aw, bless/ Gayle Tuesday comedy bimbo' kinda way. She very briefly flirted with the idea of proving that she could be a 'serious' actress who could do more than look pretty wearing very little, but IACGMOOH killed that notion so she's accepted her limitations and makes the most of her assets without shame or pretending to be something she's not. She's got so little self-awareness, I find it impossible to dislike her.
  • chuck_wipplchuck_wippl Posts: 5,099
    Forum Member

Off the top of my head, others that are celebrated and praised for being THICK AS SH-- are:

Stacey Solomon

Chantelle Houghton

Chanelle Hayes

Brian Belo

Joey Essex

Mark Wight

In fact, ANYONE OFF TOWIE :rolleyes:

Their defenders' go-to line is always "Aww but they're so nice and sweet and aren't harming any one, so what if they're a bit dim?"

So what if she's nice?! :eek: I'm nice! My brother is nice! That stranger over there is probably NICE too! How on earth is that regarded as some kind of achievement or something to be lauded over?! It's not as if we don't have enough talented "nice" people in showbiz already. Who isn't nice?! *ahem, Christian Bale*

And they ARE harming through making people believe that being that hideously thick, ignorant and clueless about anything other than hair products and Big Brother line-ups is acceptable. It's not!! In my books anyway. I'm not a genius, far from it, and I watch some dire TV too, but at the same time I know who the Prime Minister is, I know the what the capital of France is, and I have a basic opinion on the state of the economy etc I just can't get my head around people who don't know these extremely basic (and sometimes, important) things!

Why are these stupid people famous and filthy rich for being...for being...for being NOTHING but thick?! Jealous? Me? Of course I'm jealous of people who earn tens of thousands of pounds for doing bugger all, really!!! :mad:

:o Wow. Didn't realise how strongly I felt about this subject....

EDIT: I am just one of those people who don't find dim/thick/whatever you want to call it, funny. :sleep:
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I had trouble reading some of her writing on them sheets. Her neighbour might not even be on Instagram. Her eyes look gorgeous in the second image down.
  • JJ75JJ75 Posts: 1,954
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    zx50 wrote: »
    I had trouble reading some of her writing on them sheets. Her neighbour might not even be on Instagram. Her eyes look gorgeous in the second image down.

She looks like she in a "how wide can you open your eyes" competition. Ridiculous.
  • Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JJ75 wrote: »
    She looks like she in a "how wide can you open your eyes" competition. Ridiculous.

agree, and as for the pout she puts on for her selfie photos...ahhhhhhhhhhhh:mad::mad::mad:
  • Tweacle Tart IITweacle Tart II Posts: 5,079
    Forum Member
    Off the top of my head, others that are celebrated and praised for being THICK AS SH-- are:

Stacey Solomon

Chantelle Houghton

Chanelle Hayes

Brian Belo

Joey Essex

Mark Wight

In fact, ANYONE OFF TOWIE :rolleyes:

Their defenders' go-to line is always "Aww but they're so nice and sweet and aren't harming any one, so what if they're a bit dim?"

So what if she's nice?! :eek: I'm nice! My brother is nice! That stranger over there is probably NICE too! How on earth is that regarded as some kind of achievement or something to be lauded over?! It's not as if we don't have enough talented "nice" people in showbiz already. Who isn't nice?! *ahem, Christian Bale*

And they ARE harming through making people believe that being that hideously thick, ignorant and clueless about anything other than hair products and Big Brother line-ups is acceptable. It's not!! In my books anyway. I'm not a genius, far from it, and I watch some dire TV too, but at the same time I know who the Prime Minister is, I know the what the capital of France is, and I have a basic opinion on the state of the economy etc I just can't get my head around people who don't know these extremely basic (and sometimes, important) things!

Why are these stupid people famous and filthy rich for being...for being...for being NOTHING but thick?! Jealous? Me? Of course I'm jealous of people who earn tens of thousands of pounds for doing bugger all, really!!! :mad:

:o Wow. Didn't realise how strongly I felt about this subject....

EDIT: I am just one of those people who don't find dim/thick/whatever you want to call it, funny. :sleep:

You forgot the original.....Jade Goody. She opened the floodgates for this tidal wave of stupidness being celebrated.

By the way, I totally agree with you.
    gashead wrote: »
    I quite like Flanners in a 'aw, bless/ Gayle Tuesday comedy bimbo' kinda way. She very briefly flirted with the idea of proving that she could be a 'serious' actress who could do more than look pretty wearing very little, but IACGMOOH killed that notion so she's accepted her limitations and makes the most of her assets without shame or pretending to be something she's not. She's got so little self-awareness, I find it impossible to dislike her.

Yeah but Gayle Tuesday was a parody not a real life person :cool:
  • Tweacle Tart IITweacle Tart II Posts: 5,079
    Forum Member
    agree, and as for the pout she puts on for her selfie photos...ahhhhhhhhhhhh:mad::mad::mad:

Why is it that the people who do the most selfies and totally love themselves are always the biggest munters? :confused:

Flanagan is not attractive in the slightest and never looks nice. So desperately unsexy, it's actually painful. So she's got a big pair of tits :rolleyes: