Cineworld Unlimited Refer A Friend - 1 month free (referral code thread)

Comments

• John_KellyJohn_Kelly Posts: 13
    Forum Member
    Hi, I would be really grateful if you would sign up using below mentioned referral code:

RAF-32GH-45SD-89EK-02YJ

If you apply for an Unlimited membership and enter this code on the 'Promotional codes and gift cards' section on the Payment screen you and I will both receive 1 months free Unlimited membership.

Thanks in advance!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1
    Forum Member
    Hi all, If you could please be so kind and use either mine or my wifes below new codes to get a free month.

RAF-39MT-86JH-25AV-03PA

RAF-61FZ-98CP-74QK-96FQ

Many Many thanks again :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2
    Forum Member
    Hey
    I was just wondering if any of you have a cineworld unlimited card and what you all think of it if so?
    Personally, I think it's a fantastic idea. I got mine a while ago, and basically for £15.90 a month I can see as many movies as I wish. So, going to the cinema 2-3 times a month more than makes this price up. Since then I've seen so many films I wouldn't normally have considered and seen some amazing films because of this!

(If anyone wants to join it, I have a code which can get you 13 months instead of 12 by the way :P You just enter RAF-51KX-44SN-67QT-38XA when the voucher page comes up when you're applying online! Thought it might benefit some of you)
  • Nikki_LewisNikki_Lewis Posts: 22
    Forum Member
    Hi, I would be really grateful if you would sign up using below mentioned referral code:

RAF-32GH-45SD-89EK-02YJ

If you apply for an Unlimited membership and enter this code on the 'Promotional codes and gift cards' section on the Payment screen you and I will both receive 1 months free Unlimited membership.

Thanks in advance!
  • Stephen_ThomasStephen_Thomas Posts: 30
    Forum Member
    I'd like to make people aware that Cineworld have announced that they are bringing allocated seating to all cinemas. Currently they only allow unlimited card holders to have one booking at a time, meaning that now you could find that the seats you want might be gone by the time you can book your next film. It will also lead to more people turning up late, longer queues whilst people book tickets, buy food and now choose seats, and children and smaller people being stuck behind tall people. Also there are bound to be occasions where someone is sitting in your seat and won't move.

Please let Cineworld know what you think about this on their twitter and facebook pages.

RAF-46FE-01SF-42YJ-22HY

Thanks.
  • ASIFZEDASIFZED Posts: 1,388
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, just been to see Bad Neighbours (rubbish) and saw the leaflet announcing this. Dead set against this and even the guy at the kiosk thinks queues will be longer, late comers etc,

And can definitely see situations where people won't move from an allocated seat and in my neck of the woods, that's a stabbing waiting to happen...>:(
  • John_KellyJohn_Kelly Posts: 13
    Forum Member

RAF-32GH-45SD-89EK-02YJ

Thanks in advance!
  • Amanda_RaymondAmanda_Raymond Posts: 2,296
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd like to make people aware that Cineworld have announced that they are bringing allocated seating to all cinemas. Currently they only allow unlimited card holders to have one booking at a time, meaning that now you could find that the seats you want might be gone by the time you can book your next film. It will also lead to more people turning up late, longer queues whilst people book tickets, buy food and now choose seats, and children and smaller people being stuck behind tall people. Also there are bound to be occasions where someone is sitting in your seat and won't move.

Please let Cineworld know what you think about this on their twitter and facebook pages.

RAF-46FE-01SF-42YJ-22HY

Thanks.

From what I read allocated seating can only be booked online. they say they're doing it to cut down queues but I still think this has got disaster written all over it
  • RAZORBACKRAZORBACK Posts: 371
    Forum Member
    If you're intending on signing up for an unlimited card, I'd be grateful if you'd consider using the following code:

RAF-77QF-54EP-96VZ-19WG

Cheers...

RB...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10
    Forum Member
    My wife and I got unlimited cards! We'd be grateful if you'd use either of these referral codes to get a free month!

RAF-66NA-83MK-48NU-90ZD
    RAF-29EX-50LL-97KU-52DU
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 110
    Forum Member
    Please feel free to use my code RAF-17FP-94DV-02FT-27US

If you do please send me a private message so i can thank you

Cheers
  • Red ArrowRed Arrow Posts: 10,889
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hey long time poster on DS, unlike what seems to be a trend in this thread of new posters suddenly appearing and just posting in this thread only to get a free month. So please give a DS veteran a free month instead by using my code :D

RAF-72YF-84VQ-98JE-64NR
    Forum Member
    RAZORBACK wrote: »
    If you're intending on signing up for an unlimited card, I'd be grateful if you'd consider using the following code:

RAF-77QF-54EP-96VZ-19WG

Cheers...

RB...
    Thanks to Daniel Newman & Ewerton Fraga for using the above code :) ...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4
    Forum Member
    Hello, Everyone!

Here are two promo codes for a free month when applying a unlimited card.

RAF-16MU-89LB-92US-85ZW

RAF-96WE-51NG-48PX-57BL

These codes will be available at least for a year from now on.

Thank you and Have a good day! ;)
    Forum Member
    Thank you to anyone who uses my code:

RAF-62WP-89WT-62DK-67BE

Still got all my uses left

• Stephen_ThomasStephen_Thomas Posts: 30
    Forum Member
    Just discovered my code was invalid. I've now got one that should work.

I'd appreciate it if even one person would choose to use it.

RAF-42QU-81XH-57LQ-87NB

Thanks in advance and I hope you enjoy your membership as much as I do.
    Forum Member

RAF-77QF-54EP-96VZ-19WG

Cheers...

RB...
  • hollohollo Posts: 60
    Forum Member
    Hi
    I would appreciate it if somebody would use my promo code. The extra month would come in handy as I am getting married next month and a saving on this would be gratefully received as funds are tight. Thanks Pete

RAF-50VW-86KG-16DS-52UK
  • Nikki_LewisNikki_Lewis Posts: 22
    Forum Member
    Hi,

I would be really grateful if you would sign up using anyone of thr below mentioned referral code:

RAF-15EZ-88TE-33YP-38SU

RAF-32GH-45SD-89EK-02YJ

If you apply for an Unlimited membership and enter this code on the 'Promotional codes and gift cards' section on the Payment screen you and we will both receive 1 months free Unlimited membership.

Thanks in advance!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3
    Forum Member
    Hello

If anyone is considering getting a Cineworld Unlimited Card, I would appreciate it if you could use my recommend a friend promo code, which allows both me and you to get a months membership for free.

To do this please enter RAF-90VC-45HR-47NZ-03JJ when asked for a promo code.

Many Thanks

Dan.
    Forum Member
    Hi,

My promocode for unlimited cineworld card is
    RAF-42VS-95WC-07SS-71XX

Please use it :)

Thanks
    Forum Member
    Raf-61xm-95mf-79kf-47vx:)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5
    Forum Member
    Hi, i used 3 different RAF codes from here for me and my 2 sons.

If someone would like to use one of mine thanks in advance.

RAF-42MB-04SN-12TV-34KP

RAF-49SJ-21EH-22KA-83KE

RAF-57PR-62KY-32VX-11NU
    Forum Member

RAF-77QF-54EP-96VZ-19WG

Cheers...

RB...