Nigel Harman's New Hair Cut AND Girlfriend!

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,716
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Come on people, it deserves it's own thread! :D OMG... I could have died when Dennis walked through that door with all his non-existant hair! I'm sorry, a true tweenie moment calls: BUFFNESS!!!!!! :D

It's all short and shaven... He looks like the Maroon5 lead singer *swoon* :p Nige, it's fab!

On other Nigel related news... "Together in perfect Harman-y"
The people reports that he's got himself a girlfriend... A "leggy blonde beauty" that is a 24 year old Oxford graduate. NO! :cry::cry: Nigel, take MEEE! I'm your number 1 fan! :D

But what TRULY gets me, what TRULY kills me... That they were seen all around North London together; kissing, cuddling... making out... I LIVE IN NORTH LONDON! WHY DIDN'T I SEE HIM?! WHY?! :( Why... ? And they went to Alexandra Palace together... I GO TO ALLY PALLY ALL THE TIME! :cry:

But happy if you're happy Nige :D

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,716
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh and the head story of the People was of Leslie Grantham and his split with his wife... Click here to see. Quite a sad article actually... I feel quite sorry for him. He's been kicked out of his house and his wife is considering going back to Oz.
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nigel's got a new girlfriend? - No more shannis? :eek: :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :p Not funny... I'm quite shocked at the revelation that Nigel does actually have a love life :( Please don't talk to me at present :D
  • Richie_lecturer1977Richie_lecturer1977 Posts: 3,468
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A touch of jealousy regarding NH Choco? ;):(

Never mind, I suppose you'll have to do a mad Maya to win your man! ;)
  • teenage-monkeyteenage-monkey Posts: 2,374
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Your a fool chocopop, there is no point to these threads that take the piss - they are pointless. We've heard your joke and stop reffering to people your age as tweenies.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,857
    Forum Member
    You really are quite patronising and hypocritical aren't you.

At least know choco, you know those alleged rumours about him liking men aren’t true, so you can rest happily knowing that your very SMALL chance of being with him (are you even legal??) has just increased ten-fold (well that’s if he really is in a relationship with the women and the whole thing isn’t just a cover story for said reason above).
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,433
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i thought he looked awful and i usually fancy him!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    TheSarge wrote:
    You really are quite patronising and hypocritical aren't you.

At least know choco, you know those alleged rumours about him liking men aren’t true, so you can rest happily knowing that your very SMALL chance of being with him (are you even legal??) has just increased ten-fold (well that’s if he really is in a relationship with the women and the whole thing isn’t just a cover story for said reason above).

What do you mean I'm patronising and hypocritical?

And this thing I have is just a celeb crush.. I actually have a boyfriend :p I don't wanna date Nigel Harman, he's 31 :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Your a fool chocopop, there is no point to these threads that take the piss - they are pointless. We've heard your joke and stop reffering to people your age as tweenies.

'Threads that take the piss'? WTF? I posted this for people interested. It isn't a joke... I just thought people might like to know that Nigel Harman has a girlfriend... So please refrain from calling me a 'fool'. :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,433
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i think a few posts on here were highly unnecessary. choco hold your head high, some people are idiots! this is perfectly related to a soaps forum and i found it interesting information. thanks!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Damn...... I told him we should keep it secret:D:D.........

Only joking before everyone bites my head off for telling blatant lies:D:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 250
    Forum Member
    I very nearly posted a topic about this!! OMG he looked soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fit when he was at the door!!! Can't wait for him to be back on screen properly, we missed you dennis!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,492
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nigel Harmen is as gay as the day is long. (IMO)

The BBC create cover stories like this all the time. They alledgedly pay men to keep quiet about their NH-related relationships.

Like someone said, I and my mates go to Ally Pally all the time and yet I've not heard a whiosper of this on the great grapevine.

I think I smell a rat.
  • Agent KrycekAgent Krycek Posts: 39,269
    Forum Member
    chocopop wrote:
    :p Not funny... I'm quite shocked at the revelation that Nigel does actually have a love life :( Please don't talk to me at present :D

choco darling, don't worry, I'm sure he's just filling in time till until you two can be together ;):D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 464
    Forum Member
    Waste of a thread ;)