Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dancing @ ubisoft...really?

Just dance 4
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    chopoff wrote: »
    That's just that Frostbite engine, for all its wonders and good looks, in my opinion it fails on several gameplay fronts.
    I only dislike its client-side hit reg, other than that it is equal or beats all other FPS game engines. All engines suffer with crashes and frames loss/drop. BF2 was really bad sometimes when it was released, yet a year later it was flawless. BF2142 didnt lag/crash much (at all?) at first either.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,743
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think the 'mood-o-meter' on GT says it all :D

http://www.gametrailers.com/netstorage/e3/live.html
  • misawa97misawa97 Posts: 11,579
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Who buys ufc games? The sales have tanked with the last two games. THQ were right to dump it.

Halo 4 looks nice. Splinter cell is no longer splinter cell. COD looks horrible.

Nintendo to save E3. Two conferences. One for Wii u and one for the 3DS. Going all out!!!
  • MsLurkerMsLurker Posts: 1,843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pretty girls "Everyone clap your hands" gesture

Crowd o_0

:D
  • LightningIguanaLightningIguana Posts: 21,847
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hmm, somebody watched Avatar too much.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ubisoft have lost their damn minds :D
  • familyguy8904familyguy8904 Posts: 2,586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry if is have been posted but have they said anything for FIFA 13 let?
  • 2dshmuplover2dshmuplover Posts: 8,271
    Forum Member
    You're right that Sony are also moving more and more into the services - unfortunately they stand even less chance of getting it right than Microsoft in this regard - but the difference is that Sony are still taking gaming seriously.

They have far more studios working on a broader range of IPs than Microsoft does. I'm sure that Sony are going to promote something like Qriocity (sigh...) tonight, but they'll be able to balance that out with interesting games that their internal studios are working on. The fact that they have a new IP from Naughty God - which actually seems to be doing something new from the limited impressions that we have so far - already tips them ahead of Microsoft's usual - here's a Halo, here's a Forza, here's a Fable and here's a Gears. Made better with Kinect.

Everything that Microsoft showed tonight - including the stuff from third parties worryingly - looked extremely derivative. Gritty shooters, linear set pieces, QTE fests and Kinect waggle don't really do it for me.

There's tons of great games heading to XBLA, it's been a strong force in the Xbox library or a while now, many great games are released there so it's not all about Gears/Halo/Fable/Forza. Besides these core franchises are potentially branching out quite a bit with their next installments.

XBLA is actually the thing that attracts me to Xbox most.

Exclusives are cool but people get too hung up on them, like you appear to be. Many great 3rd party games on their way to all platforms so we all win.
  • Jay-CeeJay-Cee Posts: 2,886
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    far cry 3 looks good at least we know the ps3 version looks good.

I'm watching the show on GT and on the right there is a meter that says if people like whats on and for ubisoft, its quite high, unlike M$
  • jjesso123jjesso123 Posts: 5,944
    Forum Member
    Far cry is looking really good.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Uhn, FPS games leave me cold. Alas, the gaming world is rife with them these days.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry if is have been posted but have they said anything for FIFA 13 let?
    Yes, just the usual improvements to AI etc etc.

There'll also be a couple of new apps to allow you to manage your Ultimate Team on the go as well as check up on EAS FC.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jay-Cee wrote: »
    I'm watching the show on GT and on the right there is a meter that says if people like whats on and for ubisoft, its quite high, unlike M$
    Except when Flo Rida was on, it was at the bottom!
  • familyguy8904familyguy8904 Posts: 2,586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, just the usual improvements to AI etc etc.

There'll also be a couple of new apps to allow you to manage your Ultimate Team on the go as well as check up on EAS FC.

Thanks for that so nothing for online play and nothing new that was in FIFA 12 too.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,656
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Except when Flo Rida was on, it was at the bottom!

:eek: I missed Flo Rida, damn this E3 is turning out to be hilarious.
    Forum Member
    The splinter cell game does look good but just does not look like splinter cell.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jjesso123 wrote: »
    The splinter cell game does look good but just does not look like splinter cell.
    Yeah, that trailer was weird - was it flicking between real life and CGI?

I couldn't tell on this stream!
    Forum Member
    Do developers use dubstep for every game trailer now?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That Avengers game trailer told me jack all.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Do developers use dubstep for every game trailer now?

Contractually they must, along with at least 70% Kinect integration.
  • mikey86ukmikey86uk Posts: 5,657
    Forum Member
    The new Tomb Raider game looks amazing, and im also liking Forza Horizon!

And why is it every year COD is made out to be the biggest thing since sliced bread?

TBH, it really isnt that great, and the new Medal of Honor looked far better!

Must be all the SHEEP!
    Forum Member
    Man, the Wii U Gamepad looks so much fun! :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would buy a Wii U just for Rayman!
    Forum Member
    mikey86uk wrote: »
    The new Tomb Raider game looks amazing, and im also liking Forza Horizon!

And why is it every year COD is made out to be the biggest thing since sliced bread?

TBH, it really isnt that great, and the new Medal of Honor looked far better!

Must be all the SHEEP!

Because for some strange reason 10's of millions people buy the game. I myself don't understand it but cod must do somthing right to sell as much as it does.