Phones 4 U Arena Manchester

dearmrmandearmrman Posts: 21,504
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Thought I would post this on a music forum as it relates to a concert at the Phones 4 U arena in Manchester.

Looking at lowest price tickets, what are the views like from the back of the arena, are there any blocks better than others, or would standing be better?

If anyone has any information of having been to the arena it would be much appreciated, looking at booking tickets asap.

Comments

• Deep PurpleDeep Purple Posts: 63,255
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Been a few times. Standing is like anywhere else, depends where you are. It goes a long way back, and stood in the middle, or at the back wouldn't be good for viewing.

Most of the seats give a good view, including at the back, but again, the distance is considerable, so big screens help.

I try to get a couple of blocks back either side, and have always been pleased with it.

They do have some tickets that say restricted view, but it usually means leaning forward a bit to see round a barrier, no big problem.
  • dearmrmandearmrman Posts: 21,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Been a few times. Standing is like anywhere else, depends where you are. It goes a long way back, and stood in the middle, or at the back wouldn't be good for viewing.

Most of the seats give a good view, including at the back, but again, the distance is considerable, so big screens help.

I try to get a couple of blocks back either side, and have always been pleased with it.

They do have some tickets that say restricted view, but it usually means leaning forward a bit to see round a barrier, no big problem.

Any experience what block 202 would be like?
  • dodger0703dodger0703 Posts: 1,957
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dearmrman wrote: »

I sat in that block once, didn't like it as I am not keen on heights, also the view wasn't great as you are at the side of the stage
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I would try for the lower block, and as pointed out above, 202 is close to the stage, so it would depend where you were. Seats at the edge, furthest from the stage would probably be okay, but I'd look at the next block back if possible.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It would be Block 202 row K seats close to block 203, other than that it is either standing, or the high blocks at the rear of the arena.
  • LewnaticcLewnaticc Posts: 3,933
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was in block 202 for Beyonce and the view was great, despite being in the upper tier.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It would be Block 202 row K seats close to block 203, other than that it is either standing, or the high blocks at the rear of the arena.

That would probably be okay then. The closer to the stage, the tighter the angle of view. It is high up. but a lot closer than the high tiers at the back.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for everyone's help ended up on row k seats 24 & 25, it will be a good show regardless anyway, if the seats are not that great.
  • intoxicationintoxication Posts: 7,059
    Forum Member
    Thanks for everyone's help ended up on row k seats 24 & 25, it will be a good show regardless anyway, if the seats are not that great.

Who are you going to see??
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Prince & 3rd Eye Girl a week today.
  • uniqueunique Posts: 12,432
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i'll wave to you from the front
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Will look out for the person waving from the front.