X Factor USA - Week 4 - Theme *SPOILERS*

LunarLegendLunarLegend Posts: 3,489
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Next weeks theme is 'Giving Thanks'.

Who should sing what?
I hope Cece continues to go in the diva ballad direction.

Comments

• brylcreembrylcreem Posts: 2,423
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dear god, x factor usa is usually a cheesy mess but with that theme it might be cheese overload
  • LunarLegendLunarLegend Posts: 3,489
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    brylcreem wrote: »
    dear god, x factor usa is usually a cheesy mess but with that theme it might be cheese overload

They had this theme last year too. :p
  • brylcreembrylcreem Posts: 2,423
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They had this theme last year too. :p

I remember, i was geuinely hard to watch the whole episode it was so cringeworthy.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 122
    Forum Member
    I hope Cece does a better job next week. I'm rooting for her; the girl is willing to learn and takes criticisms very well.

Maybe she could sing "God Must Have Spent A Little More Time On You" LOL
  • LandslideBradLandslideBrad Posts: 5,085
    Forum Member
    What does Giving Thanks even mean?
  • Diceroll_81Diceroll_81 Posts: 904
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't know how anyone will be able to stomach Paige this week - she milks her sob stories every week anyway but this theme will take her to the next (gag-inducing) level.
  • LunarLegendLunarLegend Posts: 3,489
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't know how anyone will be able to stomach Paige this week - she milks her sob stories every week anyway but this theme will take her to the next (gag-inducing) level.

Hopefully it will be her last week on the show.
  • 21stCenturyBoy21stCenturyBoy Posts: 44,491
    Forum Member
    Is this a tie-in with Thanskgiving?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 49
    Forum Member
    Is this a tie-in with Thanskgiving?

YES! It airs on Thanksgiving eve and day, so it's ratings will probably be down even further :'(. GO CECE, SO PROUD TO SEE HER 5TH!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jennel is gone.

Noooooooooooooooo!! :-( :-( :-(

She's such a babe, and will do fine in life regardless. Just a pity we don't get to see more of her dancing around the stage.
  • InMyArmsInMyArms Posts: 50,752
    Forum Member
    I hated this theme last year, i've never seen such vomit inducing drivel in my entire life. The worst was when Melanie Amaro thanked God in her VT, and after singing revealed her real accent and said she doesn't need to act anymore.. one of the most ridiculous things i've ever seen in my life.
  • oxygenjjoxygenjj Posts: 18,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    baroquepop wrote: »
    Jennel is gone.

Noooooooooooooooo!! :-( :-( :-(

She's such a babe, and will do fine in life regardless. Just a pity we don't get to see more of her dancing around the stage.

Deserved to go this week , that proud Mary version was utter crap
  • rombodrombod Posts: 5,252
    Forum Member
    InMyArms wrote: »
    I hated this theme last year, i've never seen such vomit inducing drivel in my entire life. The worst was when Melanie Amaro thanked God in her VT, and after singing revealed her real accent and said she doesn't need to act anymore.. one of the most ridiculous things i've ever seen in my life.

Oh my god, no, this was AMAZING. I couldn't stop laughing. It was genius.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Re: Jennel
    oxygenjj wrote: »
    Deserved to go this week , that proud Mary version was utter crap

I can't disagree. As a big CCR fan from back in the day, I always hated the Tina Turner version; and anything based on that is a further degree of ridiculous. Horrible song choice, as were many of the others.

(Still sorry to lose some of my eye-candy)
  • bingoesbingoes Posts: 4,378
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What on earth is going on with Xfactor? It is a train wreck of a show. The backing noise, the sound track, the dire songs that they make them perform, the themes, the one line comments from Britney, the humiliating leader board, the family gatherings backstage, the unbutton shirts worn by Cowell, Khloe Kardashian inane robotic questions .... oh god it is a mess!

I was shocked that Jennel and Lyric were boot out, then again they may have got a lucky escape, what is the point of this show knowing that Tate is going to win.

I always thought USA Xfactor was far better than the UK version now it is exactly the same.
  • VolVol Posts: 2,393
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not looking forward to this week since last years' thanksgiving show was the most cringe-worthy hour of television I have ever sat through.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,780
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was thinking 'ooh song suggestion time!' but last year with this theme they sang anything and they dedicated it to someone, it was indeed very cringeworthy.