Emma Chawner - the new Jade Goody? (Part 10)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 283
    Forum Member
    Barbidoll wrote: »
    The police came to my house 3 times,during my 12 months of bullying from Chunkies & because all of my bullying was on f/b, they couldnt do anything.... No worries, Im just happy that people can see them for what they are at last... I saw it 3 years ago,, & got hounded & bullied for trying to point out the truth about them.... I have take great pleasure in Coc,, to see that you all eventually realised in the end...Good Wishes & you "tak car,s", have been duly accepted & Im trully grateful... & Best Wishes to Kim,, as we were friends once, for a short while... Its been a blast.. x x x :D

:D:D:D:D:D
  • tenorladytenorlady Posts: 1,976
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lotty27 wrote: »
    I wonder if they're wishing they'd just paid the original £80 each fines now? They'd have avoided the extra £90 each to the neighbour and all the ensuing bad publicity. Shows how stupid they are and apparently they've learnt absolutely nothing if Phil's facebook is anything to go by (not that I can see it, just going from what's written on here.) STILL playing the hard done by/ every is picking on us card and not accepting any responsibility for their actions :rolleyes: Do they really think it's OK to eff and blind at an elderly woman?

Obviously in Chawnerworld an ex-magistrate is fair game. What a horrible family. As for posting the link to the news report describing them as detestable bullies - and expecting sympathy - words fail me.
    Forum Member
    Me again!! Looks like he has got the hint and taken the link down.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26
    Forum Member
    well i was stunned when i seen the picture accompanying the court story, Emma is huge again!!!!! Not that she had slimmed down much but you can see from watching the first series again she had lost some weight, and Sam looks like she is back on target for getting back up to 27 stone!!!
    At least for once papa's face didn't have that creepy smug grin on it.
    I almost wish they were doing another series right now as capturing their reactions to this court case on film would be amazing!!!!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Alberon wrote: »
    And here's a news report of the Chawners day in court from the Burnley Citizen

http://www.burnleycitizen.co.uk/news/burnley/9768923.X_Factor_reject_Emma_Chawner_and_family_made_Great_Harwood_pensioner___s_life_hell/

Apparently it all kicked off AFTER they got back from shopping and after the x-magistrate's friend had left

And the Jug was not a happy man
    .<snip> :D These jugs live in another world don't they?

:cry: Oh bless. All that extra money being paid back to the taxpayer because they are, of course, innocent.

Oh dear Lawd, you could not make this family up. They just get worse and worse. Loving the picture of them in funeral black. Philth has his best victim Poor Old Me (POM) expression on, Sam looks like she's nearer 30 stone than 20 and if that's cigs in Em's hand I think you'll have to start on rollups darling. They're cheaper! Still nice to see she's accessorising the black attire with a few inches of black roots.:D Not the look to get Sam any hairdressing work, is it

You know Bio, I'd much rather have a live interview with our misunderstood, victimised Chunkies tonight, giving their side of the story, rather than Part 2 of realising just how vile they were right from the start and we were too naive to realise. Sort it! Get Lorraine there quick.

:eek: Kim, I'm sorry to hear about your crash. I hope you and all the family are safe and not too traumatised. Sending good wishes xx
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lotty27 wrote: »
    Doesn't this Abraham Lincoln quote sum up Phil Chawner?

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."

Phil should remember this next time he's poised over his keyboard about to have a rant about jugs and straining orders :D

Lotty, what a brilliant quote. Mind, I think I might post it on my door just to make sure I never fall into that trap.
    tenorlady wrote: »
    All the best to you Barbara, another one wishing you all the happiness you deserve :)

^ ^ ^ This. I had no idea Barbara, and me one of the original C of C :o
    Barbidoll wrote: »
    The police came to my house 3 times,during my 12 months of bullying from Chunkies & because all of my bullying was on f/b, they couldnt do anything.... No worries, Im just happy that people can see them for what they are at last... I saw it 3 years ago,, & got hounded & bullied for trying to point out the truth about them.... I have take great pleasure in Coc,, to see that you all eventually realised in the end...Good Wishes & you "tak car,s", have been duly accepted & Im trully grateful... & Best Wishes to Kim,, as we were friends once, for a short while... Its been a blast.. x x x :D

Aww. I wish you weren't going but I bet you've had enough of the Chunks to last you several lifetimes. Wishing you peace and tranquility now that EVERYONE knows what truly revolting garbage they are. I'm sorry they made you ill. Stress can be a killer. Tak Car :)
    Forum Member
    quote from flumpy phil on his rant on facebook -

Philip Chawner Every time our solicitor wanted to say anything her solicitor stopped him and the jug agreed so we think she knew the jug after the court the police officer was sat at the back of the court laughing with the witness and the neighbour has I say the police officer had a lift to the court all so very friendly and her solicitor twisting everything specially with Samantha has she has got special needs and her solicitor was playing on this has I say we have not done any of this we are not like that at all the neighbour has been going around dropping of the papers on the estate to neighbours what we are in she has been so busy all day has we have been out in the car to get away from here so thank you for your comments and take care love Phil and family xxxx

what special needs does Sam have? this is a new one!!

Also who was looking after Audbod if the three of them were at court??
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love the idea of the neighbour buying up copies of the East Lancs Telegraph and delivering them to everyone on the estate, I'd have been tempted to do the same :D
    As for Sam having special needs, do her poorly overs count?
    Forum Member
    What a lovely family - the one with "special needs" is the only one down as having a job!!!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Someone's posted the certificate that a CoC member made, it's a page or so back, on Phil's Facebook page and the silly old fool thinks it's a serious mark of respect, sharing it with his friends and writing "thankyou" underneath it.

He wouldn't recognise sarcasm if it bit him on the bum.
  • lotty27lotty27 Posts: 17,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    tally wrote: »
    Lotty, what a brilliant quote. Mind, I think I might post it on my door just to make sure I never fall into that trap.

It's a good 'un isn't it? :) It came back to me this morning when I was reading the thread. I used to try and adhere to it myself but as I've never had an opinion I want to keep to myself I keep failing abysmally! :D
    quote from flumpy phil on his rant on facebook -

Philip Chawner Every time our solicitor wanted to say anything her solicitor stopped him and the jug agreed so we think she knew the jug after the court the police officer was sat at the back of the court laughing with the witness and the neighbour has I say the police officer had a lift to the court all so very friendly and her solicitor twisting everything specially with Samantha has she has got special needs and her solicitor was playing on this has I say we have not done any of this we are not like that at all the neighbour has been going around dropping of the papers on the estate to neighbours what we are in she has been so busy all day has we have been out in the car to get away from here so thank you for your comments and take care love Phil and family xxxx

what special needs does Sam have? this is a new one!!

Also who was looking after Audbod if the three of them were at court??

BIB: Me too! I'm sure if she really did have some sort of special needs they'd have been shouting it from the rooftops as it might have meant more benefits! Only way I've seen her struggling is in maths and literacy but that's probably due to a basic lack of education, she probably missed loads of school what with moving around so much and being bullied because of her size (you can just imagine those two keeping her off saying she was being bullied - probably wanted her at home to wait on them hand and foot :rolleyes:). I do recall Aud saying that her spelling was getting better when she was in America - now if Aud and Phil imply that you're spelling was a bit iffy you know it was bad! :eek: She also loses her temper quickly but again I think that's because her lack of vocabulary, she can't express herself so lashes out instead. She should sign up for adult education classes, probably do her the world of good.

I love the idea of the neighbour buying up copies of the East Lancs Telegraph and delivering them to everyone on the estate, I'd have been tempted to do the same :D
    As for Sam having special needs, do her poorly overs count?

LOL! *hi-fives Chawner neighbour* :cool: I'd have done the same but being a cheapskate I'd have photocopied the article and posted it through people's letterboxes :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 77
    Forum Member
    tally wrote: »

^ ^ ^ This. I had no idea Barbara, and me one of the original C of C :o

Aww. I wish you weren't going but I bet you've had enough of the Chunks to last you several lifetimes. Wishing you peace and tranquility now that EVERYONE knows what truly revolting garbage they are. I'm sorry they made you ill. Stress can be a killer. Tak Car :)

tally, ireally thought my user name would have given it away, ha, ha, rather un-original I think... titters to oneself... Yes I truelly have had enough of the Chawners to last me a lifetime..sadly my health is still suffering 2 years after the after math, & am still unfit to look for employment,, But hey-ho, I got through it in the end..I may pop in from time to time... Its been a pleasure spending my first year as a silent obsrever & this last year as a poster.. You guys & gals are hilarious... Sad that Alfie left, she was the backbone & Im sure Im not the only one that misses her... Good Night.:sleep:
    Forum Member
    Here is some more of Papa chawn

Hi sorry but this is true our solicitor was stopped saying very much we think because she is a x magistrate she has got her contacts I have never known a police officer to get a lift to the court I thought the police officer had to make is own way to the court plus our solicitor said there would be no police there he only sat in the court with them

And her solicitor taking advantage of Samantha with her disability’s Samantha has always had good feedback at her works for being polite has she is a waitress and customers like her very much and the old lady’s like Samantha and Emma at the charity shop has I said we are not like that at all but this rubbish in the papers has made us look so bad we have said nothing to her we keep to ourselves and just take no notice of any of them. We may get in touch with the
    Ombudsman

Ooooh this could get exciting:D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh my god someone needs to take his internet access away, he's going to end up in trouble accusing the legal profession of corruption! :eek:
  • greengrangreengran Posts: 4,129
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why would the ombudsman help them?
  • lotty27lotty27 Posts: 17,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So Phil's never heard of police accompanying a victim to court then? Hmmmm. OK she wasn't koshed around the head but she's still a victim who might have been feeling a bit vulnerable having to face those three by herself - ex-magistrate or not - and who can blame her!

Sounds like they had a pretty crap solicitor though :D Unless of course there was literally NO defence! And how exactly did they use Sam's 'disability' against her? This one is still bamboozling me - in three series of Chawnerville we've never heard once that Sam has any kind of disability or special needs!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Phil's an idiot posting all this stuff on facebook, where thousands of people have access to his rantings. He could find himself up on more charges, he's more or less accusing the legal profession and the police force of being in cahoots with the neighbour, and he needs to be very, very sure of his facts before he says anything more. I wonder if anyone will tip off the 'jug' that Philth thinks he's corrupt?:eek:

Sam's not disabled, if she was, she'd be getting benefits for it, I can't see the Chawners passing up the chance for more free money. She struggles to read and write, but I reckon that's because her mum and dad couldn't be arsed to insist she went to school on a regular basis. She's a qualified hairdresser, isn't she?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    greengran wrote: »
    Why would the ombudsman help them?
    How come he can spell 'ombudsman' and not 'judge?' :D

The Legal Ombudsman investigates complaints about legal services provided by a lawyer who is regulated in England and Wales - this includes solicitors, barristers, legal executives, trademark attorneys and other legal service providers.
  • yorkiegalyorkiegal Posts: 18,929
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    oh i just can't wait until they break their 'straining order'. They won't be able to keep their mouths shut for a year. Not a chance.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 76
    Forum Member
    losing my late dinner over scenes of Audrey's teeth...Colgate here I come....
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yorkiegal wrote: »
    oh i just can't wait until they break their 'straining order'. They won't be able to keep their mouths shut for a year. Not a chance.
    I know, and if they do break their straining order, they'll be going down - Prisoner Cell Block Chawn is on the way!!

I wonder if they are actually breaking it by slagging off this poor woman on Facebook and accusing her of all sorts of nefarious deeds. Perhaps someone should inform the jug.
    Forum Member
    just saw wedding video of Philth and Aud...love how Lorraine has rewritten history by completely obliterating any mention of their first born, aka their son....guess this was by his request?? smart move in the long run on his part, I guess...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    just saw wedding video of Philth and Aud...love how Lorraine has rewritten history by completely obliterating any mention of their first born, aka their son....guess this was by his request?? smart move in the long run on his part, I guess...
    He must be thanking his lucky stars each and every day that he has been exiled from his repulsive family. I don't know the man at all, but he seems to be most unchawnlike. He has a job after all. And no ASBO.

He does get mentioned at one point though, where Aud reveals she was up the duff with him when she and Philth sauntered down the aisle the first time, after hankpanky in a layby.
    Forum Member
    He must be thanking his lucky stars each and every day that he has been exiled from his repulsive family. I don't know the man at all, but he seems to be most unchawnlike. He has a job after all. And no ASBO.

He does get mentioned at one point though, where Aud reveals she was up the duff with him when she and Philth sauntered down the aisle the first time, after hankpanky in a layby.

Romance lives!!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,204
    Forum Member
    I keep imagining a talking, pouring animated jug. :o

I'm sorry but this is all a bit funny, the neighbour buying up all the newspapers handing them out to everyone on their estate, chawnerspeak and then the latest pack of lies about Sam supposedly having learning disabilities.

You only have to watch BFC and CLC to see Sam has a right potty mouth on her so I can fully imagine her calling the neighbour an effing witch. :rolleyes:

Anyway I would have thought the CPS or whoever it is would have ensured that it was a strong enough case and in the public's interest to take the case to court and evidently the jug agreed. He needs to know when to shut his cakehole, they all do really but he could land in some hot water if he doesn't stop spouting allegations all over facebook to thousands of people.

I'm sure if we can read his posts via here then I'm sure his neighbour should she wish to read them could easily do so some way.