Jackson's Family Lose Court Battle

ConcretepigsyConcretepigsy Posts: 1,933
Forum Member
✭✭✭

Comments

• nerdgirlfromthek83nerdgirlfromthek83 Posts: 503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yup the ever greedy Jackson family... Somehow i don't think this case will shut them up - they will keep going as long as they can...
  • GORTONIANGORTONIAN Posts: 8,673
    Forum Member
    I'm amazed by them thinking they could even win !
    It would be akin to me blaming let's say for the sake of argument Stagecoach buses if an elderly relative of mine was to pass away a few hours after being on one of their buses
    I would not be able to prove it and neither can they
    Mr Jackson WANTED to do the gigs
    He wasn't forced into it
    And there's nothing to say he was unhappy with the doctor either
    Had he been I'm sure he would have been replaced without question
    Desperately sad for them but surely time to let him rest in peace and for them to let it go
    What next?
    Will they try to sue anyone who bought a ticket ??
  • ConcretepigsyConcretepigsy Posts: 1,933
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The family seems to want to blame everyone else but themselves about his death. If they were that concerned, what did they do to support him?
  • grumpyscotgrumpyscot Posts: 11,353
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Let's hope that their lawyers fees bankrupt them! Then they'll get what they deserve for giving their son their massive (sarcastic!) support throughout his life.
  • paralaxparalax Posts: 12,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MJ was under intolerable stress in his life, and they did not help, he financially kept his entire family in luxury, gave so much to charity, and was never more than a child emotionally. God bless him and I hope those Jackson vultures let him rest in peace, her certainly never got peace when he was alive.
  • Rogue277Rogue277 Posts: 341
    Forum Member
    GORTONIAN wrote: »
    I'm amazed by them thinking they could even win !
    It would be akin to me blaming let's say for the sake of argument Stagecoach buses if an elderly relative of mine was to pass away a few hours after being on one of their buses
    I would not be able to prove it and neither can they
    Mr Jackson WANTED to do the gigs
    He wasn't forced into it
    And there's nothing to say he was unhappy with the doctor either
    Had he been I'm sure he would have been replaced without question
    Desperately sad for them but surely time to let him rest in peace and for them to let it go
    What next?
    Will they try to sue anyone who bought a ticket ??

Next they'll sue Ticketmaster for selling the tickets in the first place. :rolleyes:
  • jzeejzee Posts: 25,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So does the Jackson family have to pay the court costs?
  • Ella71110Ella71110 Posts: 4,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    paralax wrote: »
    MJ was under intolerable stress in his life, and they did not help, he financially kept his entire family in luxury, gave so much to charity, and was never more than a child emotionally. God bless him and I hope those Jackson vultures let him rest in peace, her certainly never got peace when he was alive.

I agree with you,I just want him to be left alone now in death as like you say he was never left alone in life ,I didn't follow the trial but I have Arnold Klein as a friend on FB and I saw one of his status having ago about Debbie Rowe -can anyone tell me how she came across in the trial and why doesn't he like her -im sorry but the last time I followed anything MJ was the trial of Conrad Murray so I'm out of the loop so to speak
    :)
  • gregsanisongregsanison Posts: 648
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Greedy moronic family. I am glad they lost!

When Whacko has his funeral his oddball father was plugging his latest album! WTF????
  • Danny_GirlDanny_Girl Posts: 2,763
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well for once common sense has prevailed:).

This cannot have done Jackson's kids any favours, must have contributed to Paris's issues over recent months. You'd have thought the family would have considered the impact on the kids before they started court action that had no guarantees of success and even if they got the win they were hoping for would obviously have involved plenty of mud slinging and unsavoury facts being revealed about Michael.

From what I can gather the kids are catered for adequately financially already. The best thing for them is for the family to draw a line under this and accept Michael was a flawed person and concentrate making a stable family life for his children.
  • i4ui4u Posts: 54,910
    Forum Member
    Ella71110 wrote: »
    I agree with you,I just want him to be left alone now in death as like you say he was never left alone in life ,I didn't follow the trial but I have Arnold Klein as a friend on FB and I saw one of his status having ago about Debbie Rowe -can anyone tell me how she came across in the trial and why doesn't he like her -im sorry but the last time I followed anything MJ was the trial of Conrad Murray so I'm out of the loop so to speak
    :)

It's difficult to judge from the text but in her opening statements to the court she complained about the traffic and...
    “I sat at a light for 20 minutes. How do you people do it?” When Putnam asked if she did anything to prepare for her testimony, Rowe quipped, “Took a shower.” She hadn’t read her deposition to prepare giving her testimony.

She sees things as a joke but uses emotional blackmail?

When talking about leaving her children she told the court, "I didn't sign on to be a mom." Later when talking about the suicide attempt by Paris she said, "I almost lost a daughter."

I have great difficulty accepting what many of Michael Jackson's loyal friends say. Time and again there was evidence of Jackson telling someone he loved them and they were the only he could trust. Therefore their opinion of others, who also thought he loved and trusted them, was coloured by Jackson.

Just looking at Dr. Klein, Dr. Hoeflin, Rowe, Karen Faye, and Dr. Allan Metzger....Rowe testified Klein & Hoeflin didn't have Jackson's best interests at heart when it came to the use of drugs during procedures, in particular Demoral. According to Rowe Dr. Metzger was the good guy.

We learnt from her evidence Jackson had a Demerol problem way before the child molestation allegations surfaced. Rowe probably blames Klein for getting Jackson hooked on Demerol. Despite all 5 saying they were doing what was best for Jackson some regularly gave Jackson doses of Demerol, evidence was given that in 1993 Faye carried 2 vials of Demerol for Jackson in her name supplied by Dr. Allan Metzger.

Rowe testified that in 1996 Metzger arranged over the phone from LA for Jackson to be given Diprivan/Propofol to Jackson in a hotel room, Rowe was there with Jackson.

There's a saying 'No honour among thieves' and this bunch were probably knowingly up to stuff that was wrong but can't refill all in case they drop themselves in it.

If Michael Jackson had the ability to cut people out of his live, including his family, if they said NO, then HE had the ability to choose who he would associate with.