People who don't watch Eastenders

EveT1991EveT1991 Posts: 12,312
Forum Member
✭✭
For everyone who doesn't watch Eastenders if one of your friends or family joined Eastenders as a new character or became the executive producer of Eastenders would you start watching Eastenders again then?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 526
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes so I could see what they do at work at all day.

And tell them whether they are actually any good or not.
  • rocketsaladrocketsalad Posts: 1,073
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't see why this question is Eastenders exclusive, I'm pretty sure I'd start tuning in to a show if any of my family/friends were to appear on it.
  • IanMandyIanMandy Posts: 14,893
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Don't see why this question is Eastenders exclusive, I'm pretty sure I'd start tuning in to a show if any of my family/friends were to appear on it.

MG is a huge EE fan
  • topgooner100topgooner100 Posts: 2,003
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Errm family yes friends maybe! Although you'd have to be pretty sad or desperate to want to go on EE (not trying to offend anyone)
  • mo mousemo mouse Posts: 38,691
    Forum Member
    It would depend on whether that two bit lush Shirley was still in it. Also, can't stand Max and Tanya. They can't act for toffee.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 406
    Forum Member
    Yep, I would watch any show that someone I knew was involved in. If I didn't enjoy the show though I would probably record it and just watch their scenes and fast forward the rest.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,682
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would watch them & have someone I was at school with was spotted in the background a corrie scene shot in Manchester city center this was all kept to ourselves as the guy was meant to be in school at the time . also Shameless a mate of mine was in the background of a fight scene filmed near where i lived . if a friend was going on eastenders I would watch yes
  • trevor tigertrevor tiger Posts: 37,996
    Forum Member
    I don't think I could but I might ask them to act out their scenes for me in the front room later.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,252
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    For everyone who doesn't watch Eastenders if one of your friends or family joined Eastenders as a new character or became the executive producer of Eastenders would you start watching Eastenders again then?
    No. Definitely not.
    I'd need paying VERY handsomely to watch 5 minutes.
  • EveT1991EveT1991 Posts: 12,312
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mo mouse wrote: »
    It would depend on whether that two bit lush Shirley was still in it. Also, can't stand Max and Tanya. They can't act for toffee.

Jake and Jo can act. Why do you think Jake can't act alot of Eastenders fans think he is the best actor and most Eastenders fans love Max and alot love Jo and alot love Tanya
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,925
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jake and Jo can act. Why do you think Jake can't act alot of Eastenders fans think he is the best actor and most Eastenders fans love Max and alot love Jo and alot love Tanya

I think Jo is incredible but Jake is average at best.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 422
    Forum Member
    OP, you seem a little obsessed with the issue of people watching EE (or not watching it). Why does it bother you so much whether people watch or not?

Not trying to start anything, just genuinely curious.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Aaron1995 wrote: »
    I think Jo is incredible but Jake is average at best.

What does average at best mean?
  • maggiekmaggiek Posts: 2,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I still watch EE, yet getting very close to giving up on it (and I've been a loyal viewer). Not a complaint, just an observation: it's gone down the tubes beyond redemption.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 671
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Just the poster's opinion. :) I personally think that Jake and Jo can act but then it doesn't bother me if others don't share that view
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,682
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i do watch, sometimes it quite bad and sometimes its ok best episode i seen by far is when lola had her baby took off her
  • mo mousemo mouse Posts: 38,691
    Forum Member
    I'd get rid of Max and Tanya at least until they have some acting lessons. I like Patrick. A fabulous actor.
  • pheobepheobe Posts: 386
    Forum Member

I would defriend them on the grounds the had a horrible annoying accent :p

In reality yes I probably would , for as long as I could stand it , witch would be about 2 minutes;)

Same back at you with the other soaps ?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mo mouse wrote: »
    I'd get rid of Max and Tanya at least until they have some acting lessons. I like Patrick. A fabulous actor.

Well you will have most fans complaining if Max laves an alot of fans complaining if Tanya leaves why would you upset fans by axing Jo Joyner and Jake Wood? If you think they can't act couldn't you give them a years chance and then if it doesn't workout axe them then
  • sarahcadhillsarahcadhill Posts: 2,446
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well you will have most fans complaining if Max laves an alot of fans complaining if Tanya leaves why would you upset fans by axing Jo Joyner and Jake Wood? If you think they can't act couldn't you give them a years chance and then if it doesn't workout axe them then

To be honest, I think lots of fans will be happy to see Tanya leave. Jo Joyner is an outstanding actress and is one of the best actresses in EastEnders. But when Tanya leaves for good, I strongly believe many fans will be happy to see Tanya leave for good. Max is an extremely popular character but I don't think he is a strong actor. Tanya is quite unpopular in Digitalspy forums.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    To be honest, I think lots of fans will be happy to see Tanya leave. Jo Joyner is an outstanding actress and is one of the best actresses in EastEnders. But when Tanya leaves for good, I strongly believe many fans will be happy to see Tanya leave for good. Max is an extremely popular character but I don't think he is a strong actor. Tanya is quite unpopular in Digitalspy forums.
    Well lots of people want jo to return to Eastenders after her break. Tanya could work well with Ava and Cora and her nephew if/when Jo returns. I hope and I have my fingers crossed that if Tanya leaves in June or July 2013 then Tanya will return in December 2013 or January 2014 I don't want her to leave for good at the moment maybe at the end of 2016 or 2017 she can leave for good I have a good exit for Tanya but it can only work if Jo returns to Eastenders after her break for at least until the end of 2015 or at the most the end of 2016 or 2017. One of these days Eastenders might run out of storyline ideas for Max and they can't give him the same storylines when/if Jo/Tanya leaves for good.
  • los.kavlos.kav Posts: 8,053
    Forum Member
    Well lots of people want jo to return to Eastenders after her break. Tanya could work well with Ava and Cora and her nephew if/when Jo returns. I hope and I have my fingers crossed that if Tanya leaves in June or July 2013 then Tanya will return in December 2013 or January 2014 I don't want her to leave for good at the moment maybe at the end of 2016 or 2017 she can leave for good I have a good exit for Tanya but it can only work if Jo returns to Eastenders after her break for at least until the end of 2015 or at the most the end of 2016 or 2017. One of these days Eastenders might run out of storyline ideas for Max and they can't give him the same storylines when/if Jo/Tanya leaves for good.

BiB: that's a good thing. I'm sick of seeing the same story over and over for Max and Tanya.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    los.kav wrote: »
    BiB: that's a good thing. I'm sick of seeing the same story over and over for Max and Tanya.

Well whatever happens between Max and Tanya they do love each other and there will always be a spark between or something between them they can't just not forget they were together its hard to switch feelings of after being married to them for a long time
  • doormouse1doormouse1 Posts: 5,431
    Forum Member
    Well whatever happens between Max and Tanya they do love each other and there will always be a spark between or something between them they can't just not forget they were together its hard to switch feelings of after being married to them for a long time

Tanya didn't seem to encounter any difficulty during her affair with Sean or the first flush of her marriage to Greg, did she?
    Neither did Max during his dalliances either - remember he was prepared to abandon his wife and children AT CHRISTMASTIME to go to France with Stacey. Hardly deathless love, is it?

They stay together for the sex more than anything else.
    Or their marriage is just an old habit that neither can be arsed to shake off at this moment in time.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    doormouse1 wrote: »
    Tanya didn't seem to encounter any difficulty during her affair with Sean or the first flush of her marriage to Greg, did she?
    Neither did Max during his dalliances either - remember he was prepared to abandon his wife and children AT CHRISTMASTIME to go to France with Stacey. Hardly deathless love, is it?

They stay together for the sex more than anything else.
    Or their marriage is just an old habit that neither can be arsed to shake off at this moment in time.

No they stay together because they love each other? Do you think Tanya and Max when they are not together will always have a spark? Do you think they can get along for the sake of their children?