Perez Hilton and baby pictures - awful

1235»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Women aren't being demonised on this thread. It's simply being pointed out that giving birth doesn't automatically make someone a good mother and some children who are raised by mothers don't turn into well adjusted adults.

But it's a moot point, because surrogacy doesn't give them any less chance of having a crap parent.

There are more and more single straight men going for surrogacy these days, and it will become more popular, because they are turned away from adoption agencies.

Is this putting the baby first, or the man?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14,284
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The children of Rosemary West? A bit of an extreme example but foster care is full of children from abusive mothers. When it works, the relationship between a mother and her child is very special but I don't buy into the BS that only mothers can love their children/know what's best for them etc. Plenty of people aren't raised by their biological mother and they turn out fine.

Totally agree. My grandmother handed my mom over to her mother (my great-grandmother) at birth and said "I don't care what you do with her." So yeah, you can miss me with that "a mother's love reigns supreme" bullshit.
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought Perez announced his homosexuality years ago?
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    zx50 wrote: »
    I thought Perez announced his homosexuality years ago?

Just to say that I completely forgot about how Elton John and David Furnish had their baby.
  • lyndalahugheslyndalahughes Posts: 270
    Forum Member
    zx50 wrote: »
    Just to say that I completely forgot about how Elton John and David Furnish had their baby.

From this site (according to them).

http://www.creatingfamilies.com/home/content_detail.aspx?Id=239

I wonder if they used David's sperm this time?

My dear gay friends are using the agency, too, the gay section of the website.

http://www.gaysurrogacyagency.com/default.htm
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,872
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Feel sorry for the poor kid.