Robbie and olly on tour 2013

monalisa62003monalisa62003 Posts: 56,845
Forum Member
Surprised no thread about this. Anyone know if they'll be adding irish dates?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pointless playing in the San Siro... no way are they going to sell that out.
  • elasticloveelasticlove Posts: 18,254
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Are they touring together?
  • monalisa62003monalisa62003 Posts: 56,845
    Forum Member
    Are they touring together?

Yes olly is supporting
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,139
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Quite ironic due to Robbie's Candy single & video looking like/sounding like Olly Muir's Dad
  • glyn9799glyn9799 Posts: 7,391
    Forum Member
    Oooh i hope he comes to Sunderland. I saw him with Take That last year (he was the only reason I went to see TT :p) and thought he was incredible. I'd loved him for ages and was desperate to see him.

However, i've already bought tickets for Rihanna, Pink and Olly in the past couple of weeks and don't think I can stretch to travelling to Manchester or London :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 125
    Forum Member
    If his ticket pricing is going to be anything like the last Take That tour, I wish he would have waited until christmas was out the way before releasing them. But anyway, he's only announced 1 Scottish date so I shall be there. Really looking forward to seeing Olly too - should be a fantastic show :D
  • walterwhitewalterwhite Posts: 56,564
    Forum Member
    Pointless playing in the San Siro... no way are they going to sell that out.

How do you know?
    Forum Member
    If his ticket pricing is going to be anything like the last Take That tour, I wish he would have waited until christmas was out the way before releasing them. But anyway, he's only announced 1 Scottish date so I shall be there. Really looking forward to seeing Olly too - should be a fantastic show :D

It's more expensive than the Take That tour.
  • Gill PGill P Posts: 21,569
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Two dates at Wembley, one date in Glasgow and two others which I cannot remember. That is all!

If I was going (which I am not) I would try and arrive at the beginning of the second half! :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How do you know?

Because they're shite "artists"...
  • wef0undl0vewef0undl0ve Posts: 6,460
    Forum Member
    San Siro holds like 80,000 people I don't think they'll sell out but they could get close to it
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    San Siro holds like 80,000 people I don't think they'll sell out but they could get close to it

They still won't come close. Take That played there and the ground was half empty.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 287
    Forum Member
    It's more expensive than the Take That tour.

How much was the Take That tour? I'm hoping to get tickets for me and my mum when they go on sale but not wanting to pay any more than £60 per ticket. surely they wont be more than that?
    Forum Member
    Because they're shite "artists"...

Whatever your views on him he is extremely popular, doesn't matter whether you personally think he's shite.
  • EvilredzebraEvilredzebra Posts: 16,113
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Was tempted as I love Robbie but Olly Murs makes me want to rip my arm off so I have something to throw at him so I'm not taking the risk.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 125
    Forum Member
    How much was the Take That tour? I'm hoping to get tickets for me and my mum when they go on sale but not wanting to pay any more than £60 per ticket. surely they wont be more than that?

I had pitch standing tickets and they were about £60 (can't remember if that was before or after fees). I remember thinking 'bloody hell' at that time too - totally worth it though :D
    Forum Member
    Was tempted as I love Robbie but Olly Murs makes me want to rip my arm off so I have something to throw at him so I'm not taking the risk.
    he is the support. you could go after he is on?
  • twingletwingle Posts: 19,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    he is the support. you could go after he is on?

How times have changed . It used to be the supporting act was an artist working their way up in the industry and a chance to gain fans. Right now Olly porbably has more fans than Robbie:D
  • kyresakyresa Posts: 16,629
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

They are £82.50 each for Wembley.
  • gettygetty Posts: 3,480
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kyresa wrote: »
    They are £82.50 each for Wembley.

The £2.50 price add is a bit steep to watch Olly Murs.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 456
    Forum Member
    I feel the tide has turned big time for old robbie and in his favour! the new album well what a shocker.. its really good..i luv the first track forget the name now but got really nice sax in it..good luck to them both.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 812
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think its a rip off, take that was £55 last time, £82.50 isn't justified when there are 4 less people on stage, plus having to put up with Olly Murrs, Bruce Springsteen was £62.50 and he didn't even have any support, proper value for money!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,254
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really wanted to take my mum to this, but at £82.50 that's nearly 20% of my wages for two tickets, I just can't afford that :cry:
    Forum Member
    t2ggergal wrote: »
    I think its a rip off, take that was £55 last time, £82.50 isn't justified when there are 4 less people on stage, plus having to put up with Olly Murrs, Bruce Springsteen was £62.50 and he didn't even have any support, proper value for money!!

you dont have to see olly... sometimes i dont get into the arena till after the support acts have been on

im ok with the price...its once in a lifetime opportunity to see robbie live.... i have never seen him live and i probably never will after this. just so hope he comes to dublin will be really disappointed if he doesnt
  • Gill PGill P Posts: 21,569
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    getty wrote: »
    The £2.50 price add is a bit steep to watch Olly Murs.

Love it! :D