Pobol Y Cwm

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,575
    Forum Member
    I have only watched about 3 episodes but I already hate that Garry. He is a nasty piece of work. Yvonne and Gwyneth are married aren't they?

He needs to back off and let they sort things out. So Lois had a kid that she gave up for adoption?
  • chevyfanchevyfan Posts: 28
    Forum Member
    poor dani, she is really cracking up with grief. When is gwyneth going to see it is nothing to do with yvonne just garry manipulating her again. glad when he gets what has been a very long time coming....
  • sderr123sderr123 Posts: 13,417
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    kittykat30 wrote: »
    I have only watched about 3 episodes but I already hate that Garry. He is a nasty piece of work. Yvonne and Gwenyth are married aren't they?

He needs to back off and let they sort things out. So Lois had a kid that she gave up for adoption?

Yes Yvonne and Gwenyth are married. Garry is never going to back off Yvonne. Yvonne got him sent to prison, and Garry punishes those who hurt him.

Yes Lois had a had a kid and gave her up for adoption. Huw and Lois were dating, but Lois got drunk and slept Huw's friend Rhys and got pregnant. Huw was still in love and wanted to raise the baby with Lois and be a family, but Lois wasn't ready. She gave the baby up and Huw split up with her, and has been acting out ever since.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    chevyfan wrote: »
    poor dani, she is really cracking up with grief. When is gwyneth going to see it is nothing to do with yvonne just garry manipulating her again. glad when he gets what has been a very long time coming....

Jinx needs to come back to rescue Gwyneth.
    Forum Member
    sderr123 wrote: »
    Yes Yvonne and Gwenyth are married. Garry is never going to back off Yvonne. Yvonne got him sent to prison, and Garry punishes those who hurt him.

Yes Lois had a had a kid and gave her up for adoption. Huw and Lois were dating, but Lois got drunk and slept Huw's friend Rhys and got pregnant. Huw was still in love and wanted to raise the baby with Lois and be a family, but Lois wasn't ready. She gave the baby up and Huw split up with her, and has been acting out ever since.

Is Huw the one who just left Sion's?

I hope Yvonne gets her way over Garry.
  • welshsarahwelshsarah Posts: 5,082
    Forum Member
    gary cringes me
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 930
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How many kids do Sion have.
    I heard him and Britt both refer to the kids.
    I heard Britt mention Chester
    do we see them on screen? how old are they?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How many kids do Sion have.
    I heard him and Britt both refer to the kids.
    I heard Britt mention Chester
    do we see them on screen? how old are they?

There are six all together. Sion has 3 with his first wife Gwen, Macs, Iolo and Huw. Macs and Iolo are adults. Macs is a teacher and Iolo is a plumber. Huw is 16 and somehow managed to join the army without Sion's permission. All the Whites have recently been in major storylines. Read this discussion from the begining to catch up.

Britt has three young children with her first husband Teg. Aaron, Chester and Catyrn. They are on screen from time to time but they are much younger so not as much as Sion's boys
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It was nice to see Lois baby mentioned once again. Good to see that story hasn't been dropped. Wonder what's going to happen once Lois and Rhys have to live together?

By the way who is Rhys's mother?

Also if anyone is interested in having a PYC ringtone there are some people requesting one on the golyg.com site. Here is the link http://www.golyg.com/index.php?page=forum&action=viewtopic&topicid=65&msg=310#310
    Forum Member
    Im glad gwen been talked about
    couldnt help but laugh poor mark
  • frannydfrannyd Posts: 587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Aaron father was Owen, Ffion first husband. Ffion couldn't have children so Britt acted as surrogate mother. Owen was a murderer and he killed hmself, so Britt kept the baby(Aaron)

Rhys mother was called Nia, she was a schoolgirl who had a crush on Hywel. Hywel was married to Stacey, Mark's sister. She was in Uni in Cardiff, Hywel went to see her and found her with another man, when in came home he found Nia in his bed(Nia having got copies of his keys)and well the result was Rhys. Nia had an accident and after being in a coma for some time she died.
  • wavlovrwavlovr Posts: 3,741
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sderr123....it was me who requested the PYC ringtone, and some kind soul uploaded it with the PYC episode a few months ago..
    If you want the ringtone, pm me your email address and I`ll upload it to you.
    :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    To all those who get PYC from that site, have you also watched Gwaith Cartref too? Wow what an excellent series. I really loved it. Getting ready to watch the final episode of the series now.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    frannyd wrote: »
    Aaron father was Owen, Ffion first husband. Ffion couldn't have children so Britt acted as surrogate mother. Owen was a murderer and he killed hmself, so Britt kept the baby(Aaron)

Rhys mother was called Nia, she was a schoolgirl who had a crush on Hywel. Hywel was married to Stacey, Mark's sister. She was in Uni in Cardiff, Hywel went to see her and found her with another man, when in came home he found Nia in his bed(Nia having got copies of his keys)and well the result was Rhys. Nia had an accident and after being in a coma for some time she died.

Sleeping with schoolgirls seems to be a theme on this show. Along with having a criminal record and being in a coma.

So Hywel seems a bit complicated. What is his background?

I just can't seem to get into the whole Hywel, Ffion, Gaynor triangle yet. I really want to, I want to love other characters to love as much as I love the Whites at the moment.

Maybe that will be Dani, I think she has the potential to break my heart. I still hope for some kind of story where Dani and Gethin have to deal with their complicated childhood.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    wavlovr wrote: »
    sderr123....it was me who requested the PYC ringtone, and some kind soul uploaded it with the PYC episode a few months ago..
    If you want the ringtone, pm me your email address and I`ll upload it to you.

Thanks for the offer, I am without a mobile at the moment. I appreciate your PYC expertise.
  • Sez_babeSez_babe Posts: 133,998
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Interesting info :)
    Forum Member
    What is wrong with Ffion? and why has Yvonne been living with Gaynor, are they relatives?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What is wrong with Ffion? and why has Yvonne been living with Gaynor, are they relatives?

Colin is Yvonnes brother. When Gaynor and Colin were married, Gaynor and Yvonne were very close.....even after Colin and Gaynor were divorced.
    Forum Member
    Colin is Yvonnes brother. When Gaynor and Colin were married, Gaynor and Yvonne were very close.....even after Colin and Gaynor were divorced.

Ah okay. Thanks :)

I'm just trying to get all the relationships straight. I have most of them done now.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Wavlor, is there any reason for Gaynor and Colin to be so angry at Yvonne other than she didn't disclose that she was an uncover agent against Garry?

Is Colin a big friend of Garry? Because it really annoys me that Colin is so judgmental. He's no saint himself with his affair with Anita. Yvonne didn't turn against him.

And Gaynor has known for months. Why is she so upset now.
    Forum Member
    I feel sorry for Yvonne she seems to on the outside of the town.
    Forum Member
    I feel sorry for Yvonne she seems to on the outside of the town.

I feel sorry for her
    Forum Member
    I wonder where she will live now Gaynors kicked her out. Could she not move in with Ffion? she needs someone in the flat with her. Though I don't know if they get on or not.
    Forum Member
    I did feel for her when gaynor said to get out
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It can only get worse for Yvonne. Garry's framed her, DCI Williams really dislikes her and not even her own brother trusts her.

She is going to be arrested for murder- you can see it coming a mile off.

At some point the tables have to turn against Garry and Yvonne will be redeemed. I hope it happens before Christmas.
This discussion has been closed.