BB Australia Poll: Who are your favourite housemate?

KillerWatchKillerWatch Posts: 505
Forum Member
✭✭
Who are your favourite housemate?

Vote for 3 housemates!

Hey, There is a thread like this for all of the other Big Brothers so thought I would do one for BB Australia. As it is not as watched as other Big Brothers vote for your favourite 3 housemates to get a better understanding of who is liked and who is not. BTW there are not enough BB Australia threads!

Poll up soon! Haven't done a poll before so hopefully it works!

Who are your favourite 3 housemates? 155 votes

Ben
8% 13 votes
Caleb
2% 4 votes
Drew
16% 26 votes
Ed
3% 5 votes
Heidi
1% 2 votes
Jade
3% 5 votes
Jasmin
2% 4 votes
Katie & Lucy
2% 4 votes
Matthew
2% 4 votes
Mikkayla
10% 16 votes
Rohan
1% 3 votes
Tahan
14% 22 votes
Tim
25% 39 votes
Tully
1% 2 votes
Xavier
3% 6 votes

Comments

• reddressreddress Posts: 26,466
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like Tim, if was watching it on LF he might annoy me after a while but in small burst I find him amusing.
  • bbloverbblover Posts: 41,663
    Forum Member
    Thanks KW:)

Mine are Tim,he's hilariously annoying,makes good tv,not sure i would wanna live with him though in such a close space:eek:

I also like Drew;for shallow reasons,but also that task first week,found him funny.:)And i don't mind Jade.:)
  • KillerWatchKillerWatch Posts: 505
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    reddress wrote: »
    I like Tim, if was watching it on LF he might annoy me after a while but in small burst I find him amusing.

Totally agree, his voice is starting to annoy me for some reason :eek:
  • molly nogginmolly noggin Posts: 950
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I just haven't been able to get into this season - I think because it coincides with BB USA - so I haven't seen very much but on the little I've seen: Ben and Tim seem the most entertaining and Jasmine seems very nice so I've voted for those three.
  • davem1234davem1234 Posts: 5,451
    Forum Member
    tahan and tim
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,479
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tahan, Tim and Mikkayla.

Tahan because she is actually really intelligent and is playing the game.

Tim because he is providing the most entertainment so far and has great nominations.

Mikkayla because I always root for the underdog. Seems a lot of people are giving her a hard time in there.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 94
    Forum Member
    I love Matt, not just for his looks, the fact that he is gorgeous is just a bonus!
    I've liked Drew since he first arrived. Think he handled the task very well and seems to be a really nice guy.
    I also voted for Tim because he amuses me. I don't know if I would like to live with him 24/7 but he's entertaining. I love him and hate him in equal measures.
    I'm not really loving the girls. Tahan is growing on me, though.
  • QueenPixieQueenPixie Posts: 773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rohan Tim and Tahan!!!

HATE HATE HATE TULLY, TWINS, MATT AND CALEB UGH!!
  • PinkminxyPinkminxy Posts: 3,947
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Drew, Tim & Caleb.

Drew is just lush! But seems to be very genuine and easy going too.

Tim is one of those characters you'd probably want to murder living with, but I actually think he's calmed down a little this week and I find him extremely entertaining and funny. Weirdly he seems to be more attractive to me everytime I watch him too :o The house would miss him I think.

Caleb just seems really sweet. A proper Aussie guy.
  • starrystarry Posts: 12,434
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tahan, Tim and Mikkayla.

Tim because he is providing the most entertainment so far and has great nominations.

Mikkayla because I always root for the underdog. Seems a lot of people are giving her a hard time in there.

I voted for those three.
    Pinkminxy wrote: »
    Caleb just seems really sweet. A proper Aussie guy.

The 'proper Aussie guy' people tend to bore me on their BB as they just seem one dimensional.
  • V1Chris21V1Chris21 Posts: 2,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ben, Jasmin, Tim

Tully has to go this week!!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 451
    Forum Member
    Love Tim (could not live with him) Likin Tahan and Mikkayla more and more (could be good edit)
    Like Ed and Jaz if they stay friends - quite like a bit of romance between them but keep worrying about Ed He was not into Jade ...is he into girls at all
    Drew is just perfect ...no seriously he is
  • KillerWatchKillerWatch Posts: 505
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tim's way out in front!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6
    Forum Member
    Tahan, Tim and Mikkayla.

Wow, my thoughts exactly!
  • SillyBillyGoatSillyBillyGoat Posts: 22,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tahan, Tim and Mikkayla.

I went off her after a recent episode, she was being really very nasty in the Diary Room about the guys in the Safe House. Her hostility towards Ben was most striking, considering he seems to be nothing but lovely to everyone. I can see him irritating them, but Mikkayla's level of anger at him was strange.

Also, she said none of this to him, and she was okay with him comforting her while she was having her silly dress breakdown.

Believe it or not, I was a BIG Mikkayla fan before, but she really disappointed me by becoming, quite frankly, a bit of a bitch to one of the only ones who hasn't given her a hard time. She's developed a bad attitude imo, and it's not washing with me.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Also, she said none of this to him

How do you know that for sure?

It's quite normal in the BB house for people to get on each others nerves.
  • SillyBillyGoatSillyBillyGoat Posts: 22,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    starry wrote: »
    How do you know that for sure?

It's quite normal in the BB house for people to get on each others nerves.

Clearly I'm basing it on what we've seen. Of course it's possible that she did, but we can only base our views on what we see and hear of happening.

By your logic, we can never form an opinion on anything that happens in that house, as there could always be something happening that contradics it that we don't see. We have to go off what little we have.

As for the second part, my issue with Mikkayla isn't that Ben got on her nerves, it's the nasty way with which she expressed it.

Actually, I'm sure I recall her speaking to him, saying that his nominations will have been people trying to help him come out of his shell, etc. None of the "annoying / hopeless" things seemed to come up. That was saved for the privacy of the Diary Room.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well people are sometimes more direct in the DR, I suppose that's the purpose of it, to enable people to let out their feelings. I just don't feel she is one of those who can keep her feelings bottled up all the time, the nominations of her would suggest this as well. Ben does annoy others as well. This may be unfair or it may have some validity. Either way I don't find him that interesting at present.
  • apinkprincess3apinkprincess3 Posts: 1,385
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    the adorable dog! ,tim, makayla
  • freddieaxlfreddieaxl Posts: 1,183
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tim is one of my all-time favourite housemates world-wide, I love Tahan too and Heidi is my third favourite. I like Katie & Lucy and Xavier and secretly Jade too.

I love Tahan because I expected her to be an annoying girly girl, but when she did the ice bath task and Rohan didn't, it changed my opinion of her! Really hope she stays and Tully and Rohan go instead this week.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,780
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tahan is probably my favourite. She's quite smart and plays things well, she can be a bit bitchy I love her.

Heidi second, she's a normal, fun girl who's pretty down to earth. A bit loud and probably controlling - she'd be annoying to live with.

Tim third, he's going to get annoying but he's very entertaining. Jade, Jas and Ed not far behind but Tully and Mikkayla are the only ones I don't like.
  • scotslassiescotslassie Posts: 561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I like Tim, Ben, Tahan, Caleb's laugh, but most of all Drew.

Gonna call him Drewl, or Drool from now on. See him with his hair all messy the other day while leaning over the plastic fence talking to Jade? What an extremely handsome giant he looked.
    I'm too old, but I definitely would.