Worst Facebook status updates

Comments

• InMyArmsInMyArms Posts: 50,766
    Forum Member
    Sympathy seekers who post vague, attention seeking garbage are irritating on Facebook.
  • KittyKinsKittyKins Posts: 1,184
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    shmisk wrote: »
    has anyone 'liked' that?

9 people! And it's received 60 comments :eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My aunties sad updates were pretty annoying so I unfriended her.

My mate put one up saying our Modern Studies teacher looks like she swallows cocaine for breakfast and it got 452 likes :D
  • Miss NMiss N Posts: 2,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If a relation died, surely the last place you should be is on Facebook.

I agree and I feel the ones who plaster it all over facebook are just looking for sympathy.
  • Jackboy18Jackboy18 Posts: 1,659
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Here are a few ones from a serial emo whiner who always thinks the world is against him :rolleyes::

" yeh i may be skinny, i may be gothic, yeh i have piercings and yeh i may no be perfect and im gay ! but does it make me any different from any other person in the world i have a soul i have feelings and i'd rather be all those things than an arsehole any day!!!!"

"I went to asda and wen I went to the self service checkout I said to the woman do u not hate working on self service and she says no its just people like you tht piss me off ffs! Complaining to asda tomorrow!"

"Omg why do people send me a f***ing horrible message and them block me so I can't reply it pisses me off!!!!!!"

"oh **** this shit im going off 2 bed and **** ***** ( if u hadnt deleted me i would tag u in it) see if i see u in town ur ****ing dead u c*nt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"oh ya f*cker just punched ma nipple bar by accident!!!!!!!!!!"

"seriously giv up on guys im ****ing turning straight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​!!!!!"

"if u hate me delete me simple as !!!!"

"I've met Mr.Cheater , Mr.Liar , Mr.Jealous , Mr.Issues , Mr.OnlyWantsSex , Mr.BabyDaddy , Mr.WannaBeGansta , Mr.Hoe && Mr.NoGood , where Mr.Right at ?"
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,346
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Miss N wrote: »
    I agree and I feel the ones who plaster it all over facebook are just looking for sympathy.

Someone on my FB has just recently been diagnosed with cancer (2 friends actually). Were they looking for sympathy too?

Jeeze, what statuses are acceptable on FB that don't irk you lot in some way?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    InMyArms wrote: »
    Sympathy seekers who post vague, attention seeking garbage are irritating on Facebook.

Yes! I have two relatives on FB that do this regularly...they get loads of comments but never answer. Attention, attention.
  • Hugh JboobsHugh Jboobs Posts: 15,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Any sickly, vomit-inducing update about how wonderful someone's bastard offspring is.
  • DaisyBumblerootDaisyBumbleroot Posts: 24,763
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've mentioned this before, but a friend of mine posted a photo of her daughters first poo in the potty...!
  • 3PS3PS Posts: 822
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I love sucking #@!. Oh no you been fraped lmao. Cue Im gonna get you back. I am gay! fraped again. Grr that does my head him. The guy gets fraped so much I.m beginning to suspect he does it for attention
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LoopyDog wrote: »
    Someone on my FB has just recently been diagnosed with cancer (2 friends actually). Were they looking for sympathy too?

Jeeze, what statuses are acceptable on FB that don't irk you lot in some way?

I'm sorry but yes they were. My father had cancer and died. If I needed to let one of my FB friends know, i sent them a private message, I didn't put it on my facebook as I didn't want the attention.

I have one friend whose mother died of cancer and she has her under her 'family' on FB and it says 'sadly passed'. Her mother was never on FB herself, so why add that. Pathetic and attention seeking.

I also don't like it when people put messages to their dead family members on their status.

Sorry if you don't like my views perhaps copy and paste what I have said and add it to your status :p:)
  • CELT1987CELT1987 Posts: 12,347
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Someone on my friends list always goes on about her bloody kid,everyday she updates her status about him!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,442
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My sister posts nauseating lyrics from awful pop songs. She used to be cool :(:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,346
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Miss N wrote: »
    I'm sorry but yes they were. My father had cancer and died. If I needed to let one of my FB friends know, i sent them a private message, I didn't put it on my facebook as I didn't want the attention.

I have one friend whose mother died of cancer and she has her under her 'family' on FB and it says 'sadly passed'. Her mother was never on FB herself, so why add that. Pathetic and attention seeking.

I also don't like it when people put messages to their dead family members on their status.

Sorry if you don't like my views perhaps copy and paste what I have said and add it to your status :p:)

Hmm, maybe it's just me but I don't think there is anything wrong in seeking sympathy after some bad news.
  • pugamopugamo Posts: 18,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jackboy18 wrote: »
    Here are a few ones from a serial emo whiner who always thinks the world is against him :rolleyes::

" yeh i may be skinny, i may be gothic, yeh i have piercings and yeh i may no be perfect and im gay ! but does it make me any different from any other person in the world i have a soul i have feelings and i'd rather be all those things than an arsehole any day!!!!"

"I went to asda and wen I went to the self service checkout I said to the woman do u not hate working on self service and she says no its just people like you tht piss me off ffs! Complaining to asda tomorrow!"

"Omg why do people send me a f***ing horrible message and them block me so I can't reply it pisses me off!!!!!!"

"oh **** this shit im going off 2 bed and **** ***** ( if u hadnt deleted me i would tag u in it) see if i see u in town ur ****ing dead u c*nt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"oh ya f*cker just punched ma nipple bar by accident!!!!!!!!!!"

"seriously giv up on guys im ****ing turning straight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​!!!!!"

"if u hate me delete me simple as !!!!"

"I've met Mr.Cheater , Mr.Liar , Mr.Jealous , Mr.Issues , Mr.OnlyWantsSex , Mr.BabyDaddy , Mr.WannaBeGansta , Mr.Hoe && Mr.NoGood , where Mr.Right at ?"

I think i'd quite like to add him to my Facebook, his life sounds more interesting than my FB friends!

One of my friends has just posted to inform the world that she has put her curtains up.
  • pixel_pixelpixel_pixel Posts: 6,694
    Forum Member
    Any romantic comments make me cringe between two people make me cringe. I sort of don't believe them when they post comments like, 'love you loads xxxxxxxxxxxxxx' or 'I love you more than anything in the world'.

Needless to say they split up later!
  • thecharmingmanthecharmingman Posts: 1,080
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Agree with the ones posted here already, but can i also add

SMUG ****TY RUNNING UPDATES

Things like '6.5 k in 23 mins, really getting better!'

And the worst is when the they upload maps off their Iphone with their 'route'. I mean are people seriously that boring?!!?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,168
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "Just found out I can fit 27 maltesers in my mouth!"

And I used to have this person in my friends list that would post what she ate for lunch, what her baby did every second of the day, when she goes to supermarket, when she has a bath... bah! get a life!
  • pixel_pixelpixel_pixel Posts: 6,694
    Forum Member
    I do occasionally have a spring clean of Facebook friends and part of the reason is how they make me feel when their profiles pop up with various news feeds. If they make me feel unhappy or depressed I delete them
  • littlemadangellittlemadangel Posts: 4,203
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    One person on my facebook has just posted about her baby's running, snotty nose...Thanks for that...we all really needed to know that!
  • TheSilentFezTheSilentFez Posts: 11,103
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A number of my Facebook friends post "inspiring" song lyrics every few days. They really are irritating.
  • Finny SkeletaFinny Skeleta Posts: 2,638
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I used to be friends with a bloke who was batting well above his average when it came to his girlfriend.

We were treated to about 25-30 status updates every day and each one was about her.

6:00pm "Just been shopping with my lovely girlfriend"
    6:10pm "Cooking dinner for my beautiful girlfriend"
    6:30pm "Eating dinner with my wonderful girlfriend"
    6:45pm "Girlfriend has gone to the toilet, I miss her so much. Can't wait to see her again!"
    6:55pm "Yay, girlfriend is back!"

etc, etc.

One day he disappeared off Facebook. Apparently she kicked him into touch in spectacular fashion; can't imagine why.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 50
    Forum Member
    People posting a million youtube videos. why?
  • bbclassicsbbclassics Posts: 7,806
    Forum Member
    Most people are attention seekers on there

Like when they get a slightly new haircut and upload a pic of it saying 'what do you think of my new hair do?', I'm almost tempted to say 'it looks shite' :D

And when people fall out they put vaguely catty comments, like an insult amongst words
    Normally accompanied with text speak for e.g.
    'best mates r suposd 2 b ther 4 u, where is my best mate gon hey?! x'
    'I 4ht I cud trust him bt he was jus a liar hu knew well how 2 play da game, neva againn hunn :( x'

But the all time worst are the couples!
    'About to watch a film and cuddle up wit my mann, love you babez xxx'
    'I miss my boo so much xxx' (They're in the same room and he's just gone to the kitchen)
    'My mann is da best in the world! Don't ever leave me again hunni <3 xxx'

When they break up it all looks spectacularly stupid.

No wonder I hardly ever go on Facebook! :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,050
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Probably not the stupidest I've ever seen and I've not seen it for a few days now and can't remember who posted it so can't copy and paste but statuses like:

Byker Grove, Grange Hill, SMTV, Pokemon, Penny sweets, Hot Summers. This is when Britain was great.

Yes Britain was great because of a selection of kids programmes and sweets.
This discussion has been closed.