EA at it again

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 29
Forum Member
Just found out about the time saver dlc for need for speed most wanted which unlocks all cars in multiplayer and single player. Is this a joke and if not is anyone actually planning on paying EA for this?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,305
    Forum Member
    gruff82 wrote: »
    Just found out about the time saver dlc for need for speed most wanted which unlocks all cars in multiplayer and single player. Is this a joke and if not is anyone actually planning on paying EA for this?

It's even funnier when you consider that one of the big bullet points that EA made a point of getting across in the publicity for the game is that all of the cars are unlocked from the start, it's just a case of finding them, which begs the question: what idiot would actually pay for this?:confused::rolleyes:
  • He4rtHe4rt Posts: 5,379
    Forum Member
    Thanks for the heads up. Downloading now:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,813
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its even worse when you consider the trophy (and i'm assuming achievement) for finding every jackspot, which would involve finding every car as well this the DLC is even more pointless

I understood it in Undercover and Hot pursuit as even though i'd never buy it, it would definitely save time for anyone that did but here it's just soul crushing to think there are people stupid enough to fall for it
  • 2dshmuplover2dshmuplover Posts: 8,271
    Forum Member
    gruff82 wrote: »

NFS has been doing this now for the past 4 or so years. It's aimed at impatient types, but it really depends on just how long it takes to acquire all the vehicles, no doubt it will be a bit of a grind.
  • Flawed-TacticsFlawed-Tactics Posts: 3,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is no different to the discount billboard map that can be bought in Forza Horizon, like 2D says, if your that impatient then the option is there at a price.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,784
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's exactly what it is, impatience, and they can make money out of it.