Wii Sports Resort

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3
Forum Member
Hi there,

I recently purchased a used wii console(blue) which had wii sports resort included. I have tried this game but my console/game won't reconise that my remote has motion plus built it, and won't let me proceed further. I have also tried attaching the add on motion plus bit as well, but alas still no luck.
I thought that either the game or the remote was faulty but have sinced tried them both on a friends console and they work fine.
Is there something i am not doing right or could do to my console??

Comments

• CallousCallous Posts: 11,957
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hi there,

I recently purchased a used wii console(blue) which had wii sports resort included. I have tried this game but my console/game won't reconise that my remote has motion plus built it, and won't let me proceed further. I have also tried attaching the add on motion plus bit as well, but alas still no luck.
    I thought that either the game or the remote was faulty but have sinced tried them both on a friends console and they work fine.
    Is there something i am not doing right or could do to my console??

If it works on your friends Wii then it sounds like the console is faulty.
  • -GONZO--GONZO- Posts: 9,624
    Forum Member
    Try re-syncing the remote to the console.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3
    Forum Member
    My remote works fine with my friends console and the game.
    How would i 'fix' the faulty console?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,077
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Interestingly, I removed the Wii Sensor Bar from my Wii U console today, and it could follow the Wii Remote perfectly. No idea how it managed to follow it, but it did.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3
    Forum Member
    Since purchasing a new lego wii remote and attaching the motionplus attachment wii sports resort now plays on my console... Very strange!!!