BB Posters Reunited and WELCOME to the lurkers! (Part 54)

Comments

• SexSex Posts: 44,161
    Forum Member
    Morning SEXLINA ;)

Omg you're everywhere :cry:
    Forum Member
    Janet29 wrote: »
    i thought it was a little slow going the last couple of weeks...last nights was back to how it should be.....the new assistant is fab :D

I hope she sticks around, best companion since donna
  • xorosetylerxoxorosetylerxo Posts: 6,674
    Forum Member
    Sex wrote: »
    Omg you're everywhere :cry:

YES and right now I'M BEHIND YOU :rolleyes:
  • HickyHicky Posts: 50,488
    Forum Member
    Good Afternoon All.:-)[highlight]((((((( {o-^-o} )))))))[/highlight]

Warm here but light rain on and off.
    Was expecting better.

But forecast says Sunday Evening Sunny.: Strange:
    Scots rool wrote: »
    Heehee, the new Irn Bru advert HERE :-D
  • HickyHicky Posts: 50,488
    Forum Member
    Some warm temperatures around today.
    http://static.ow.ly/photos/normal/1Tb5Z.jpg
  • FiercefanaticFiercefanatic Posts: 3,580
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I didn't know where to post this, so I'll post it here. I have a question about BB8 which I have only just stumbled across and I was wondering if anyone knew anything about it, or who the person was?

I've just read this on wikipedia:
    On Day 59, five new people entered the Half-Way House, becoming Half-Way Housemates. A sixth housemate was supposed to enter on the same day, yet after a pre-entrance pep talk with producers, he decided against it.

We know that Aaron (BB12) and Rylan (CBB11) were supposedly going to be housemates for BB8 but eventually weren't put in the house. Could the guy who pulled out have been Rylan or Aaron? Is it just a load of rubbish or did we ever find out who it was that pulled out?
  • honeythewitchhoneythewitch Posts: 37,237
    Forum Member
    I didn't know where to post this, so I'll post it here. I have a question about BB8 which I have only just stumbled across and I was wondering if anyone knew anything about it, or who the person was?

We know that Aaron (BB12) and Rylan (CBB11) were supposedly going to be housemates for BB8 but eventually weren't put in the house. Could the guy who pulled out have been Rylan or Aaron? Is it just a load of rubbish or did we ever find out who it was that pulled out?

I think the reason Rylan was dropped was because he had posted on here and outed himself as a contestant so of the two it could only have been Aaron, although it would surprise me if they gave someone another chance if they backed out. :)
    Forum Member
    I think the reason Rylan was dropped was because he had posted on here and outed himself as a contestant so of the two it could only have been Aaron, although it would surprise me if they gave someone another chance if they backed out. :)

whe did rylan post on here?:eek::D
    Forum Member
    Sex wrote: »
    whe did rylan post on here?:eek::D

Years ago. It was in the newspapers too, and someone managed to find the original threads when CBB was on.

Here is the article about it and you can probably search for the other threads. :)

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=591029

(I mean the BB forum in general, not this thread as far as I remember. )
  • Janet29Janet29 Posts: 22,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    shame about the football results:(

even worse about the rioting :mad:
  • Scots roolScots rool Posts: 276,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good morning Scotty :D

hope you are well

i got a fab stock pot, a knife, a super sharp veg peeler, avocado peeler....and some storage tubs:D.....the pineapple peeler was great

weather is rubbish

i enjoyed the race :D

enjoyed Dr Who also last night :)
    I used my pineapple doofer earlier. Don't know how I managed before without it! :D

It was Rylan, he auditioned as Ross (his real name), he blabbed to too many people.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I used my pineapple doofer earlier. Don't know how I managed before without it! :D

It was Rylan, he auditioned as Ross (his real name), he blabbed to too many people.

its good isnt it.....the avocado thing is to, used it this morning :)
  • Scots roolScots rool Posts: 276,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    its good isnt it.....the avocado thing is to, used it this morning :)

I haven't used that yet, but the mango cutter is excellent too. :D
  • ackeracker Posts: 8,809
    Forum Member

Evening Janet :)....It wasnt a shame about our football result . :D
    Forum Member
    I haven't used that yet, but the mango cutter is excellent too. :D

Evening sr :)....I was trying to think of something funny to say about a mango cutter, but even im knackered with that one :D
    Forum Member

:confused: What rioting?
    Forum Member

hey up Honey. :)...Newcastle and Sunderland fans were having it big style in Newcastle City centre after their Derby match...it would appear they dont like one another..
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    acker wrote: »
    Evening Janet :)....It wasnt a shame about our football result . :D
    indeed not :cool::D

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2308933/Newcastle-riots-Footballs-weekend-shame-continues.html

Good afternoon Honey:)
    Forum Member
    acker wrote: »
    hey up Honey. :)...Newcastle and Sunderland fans were having it big style in Newcastle City centre after their Derby match...it would appear they dont like one another..

:eek::eek::eek: Good lord! It was obviously pre-planned. Firecrackers are not the sort of thing you might just happen to have in your pocket.
    I hope TVQ wasn't involved in it, she sometimes goes to the matches doesnt she?

The country is falling apart and drongos riot because of a football match? How ridiculous.
    Lovely police dogs. :cool:
  • BarracuteBarracute Posts: 242,792
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Thats terrible isnt it :confused::eek:
  • ArtemesiaArtemesia Posts: 43,241
    Forum Member
    Worst rioting in decades? Hardly:rolleyes:~ the police must have very short memories. The Scotswood riots were awful, especially as there was hardly any police presence.There was a huge police presence at the match, they were talking about it on the local news during the week and the fans were saying that the police were over reacting.There is always trouble after the derby matches and they were prepared for it.
    Forum Member
    Artemesia wrote: »
    Worst rioting in decades? Hardly:rolleyes:~ the police must have very short memories. The Scotswood riots were awful, especially as there was hardly any police presence.There was a huge police presence at the match, they were talking about it on the local news during the week and the fans were saying that the police were over reacting.There is always trouble after the derby matches and they were prepared for it.

How odd. I wonder what causes it? I was under the impression that Newcastle never had any trouble, especially as they didn't even riot in "The riots"
    What was the Scotswood riot?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :eek::eek::eek: Good lord! It was obviously pre-planned. Firecrackers are not the sort of thing you might just happen to have in your pocket.
    I hope TVQ wasn't involved in it, she sometimes goes to the matches doesnt she?

The country is falling apart and drongos riot because of a football match? How ridiculous.
    Lovely police dogs. :cool:

i agree its preplanned, it is ridiculous :(

i bet some of the animals were scared as must have been innocent bystanders
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
This discussion has been closed.