Andre's "suffering"

Comments

• Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He has a large villa in Cyprus that he currently rents out.

I wonder if this banking crisis will affect him...
  • cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

he could film a visit for his show...a good bit of advertising as its rented out. Momma might be on the waiting list:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cazzz wrote: »
    he could film a visit for his show...a good bit of advertising as its rented out. Momma might be on the waiting list:D

Only if he is there to rub the sun tan oil on her .. ;)
  • ButterfaceButterface Posts: 2,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

That's what I was actually asking.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Butterface wrote: »
    That's what I was actually asking.

He might of had a lot of his money in the banks there to ease the tax burden on his earnings... Maybe
  • Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,522
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

It could do Betty ... unless he moves money about, but Cyprus is (WAS) a financial haven, so maybe he keeps all his money there. :eek:
  • changachanga Posts: 11,421
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Great story.

I wonder where it's come from? No quotes from anyone at all, no source, nothing. Perhaps it's just the bloggers intuition.
  • ValentinaVargasValentinaVargas Posts: 673
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

"DISCLAIMER: The content presented here is completely fictious and created using lookalike actors and not the real celebrities." :cool:
  • sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I saw the trailer with him running knock kneed up the steps to the stage with some daft robot costume on. The same clip of this was shown more than once too, should men of his age be wearing costumes on stage? Who thought that up anyway? He never used to wear costumes.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    scone wrote: »
    I saw the trailer with him running knock kneed up the steps to the stage with some daft robot costume on. The same clip of this was shown more than once too, should men of his age be wearing costumes on stage? Who thought that up anyway? He never used to wear costumes.

Someone clearly hasnt told him he is 40 and not Chris Brown.

He said there were two great tracks on his last album and it was never heard of again. He is completely delusional.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bunny55 wrote: »
    Someone clearly hasnt told him he is 40 and not Chris Brown.

He said there were two great tracks on his last album and it was never heard of again. He is completely delusional.

Didn't he claim the two song would be massive hits? He hasn't got the fan base to get to No1 now..
  • Cyril_SneerCyril_Sneer Posts: 2,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Pete became obsessed with being like Michael Jackson.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

So let me get this right. A space was left in the music business by Michael Jackson and he honestly thinks he can fill it? Unbelievable.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So let me get this right. A space was left in the music business by Michael Jackson and he honestly thinks he can fill it? Unbelievable.

I think he believes Junior will be the next Michael Jackson..
  • sidsgirlsidsgirl Posts: 4,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think he believes Junior will be the next Michael Jackson..

Well, l really hope, for Junior's sake that he isn't.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sidsgirl wrote: »
    Well, l really hope, for Junior's sake that he isn't.

Me too ..Michael Jackson was a one off and I don't believe there will be another one..
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Didn't he claim the two song would be massive hits? He hasn't got the fan base to get to No1 now..

Yes, he did say they would be massive hits. The trouble with being needy and requiring people to reassure you, which he constantly exhibits on his show, that sometimes that allows you to actually believe the hype and you are going to get another no 1 and play Wembley. Surely now he will stop recording.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bunny55 wrote: »
    Yes, he did say they would be massive hits. The trouble with being needy and requiring people to reassure you, which he constantly exhibits on his show, that sometimes that allows you to actually believe the hype and you are going to get another no 1 and play Wembley. Surely now he will stop recording.

He says music is his first love ..but obviously his management don't think so as they keep trying to steer him towards tv work .. And the fact he has had to pay to make his own albums says a lot
  • BeethovensPianoBeethovensPiano Posts: 11,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

His music career is a bit more like Michael Jackson.....dead.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Trouble is the fans are a bunch of looneys who believe it too and his camp are well aware. :rolleyes:
  • SenseiSamSenseiSam Posts: 3,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He recently completed a successful 38 date nationwide tour which included a sold-out o2 arena and which had extra dates added due to demand so I think it's a little premature to write off his music career. His last album reached no 7 in the Indie Charts (he's not signed to one of the big 4 labels) and received pretty decent reviews, as did his tour. If every artist who failed to go top 10 in the official charts was forced to retire the charts would be a little empty. Starting his own record label could be more to do with wanting creative freedom, I haven't see any reports that Conehead wanted to drop him, why would they when his albums for them went Gold and Platinum? He clearly loves writing, recording and performing so as long as there's a market for what he produces I'm sure he'll continue.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Australian singer Peter Andre picked up an award for his cafe chain during a prizegiving in London on Tuesday

The Mysterious Girl hitmaker and his brother Danny opened the New York Coffee Club in November, and they were honoured at the Young Epilepsy Champion Awards in London for taking on an intern who has the condition.
  • cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

does he really rate himself highly as a singer/performer?:eek: or is it just that if he keeps saying it he thinks it will convince others?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cazzz wrote: »
    does he really rate himself highly as a singer/performer?:eek: or is it just that if he keeps saying it he thinks it will convince others?

oh he's super serious about it.
This discussion has been closed.