Sky charging for evening calls?

DaedrothDaedroth Posts: 3,065
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Hey. I've been with Sky Talk with free evening and weekend calls for a few months now. Sky have just told a relative over the phone who wants to switch to Sky that you now have to pay an extra £5 per month for evening calls and they'll be contacting existing customers about the changes and charges. How does this effect the contract I'm on now and will I have to pay extra? I don't think I should have to since that isn't the deal I've agreed to. I still have about 9 months left on my contract. Can anyone clarify that?

Comments

• timboytimboy Posts: 30,094
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Are you sure that they aren't confusing it with the anytime option?

http://www.sky.com/shop/broadband-talk/talk-anytime/
  • BKMBKM Posts: 6,912
    Forum Member
    Daedroth wrote: »
    Hey. I've been with Sky Talk with free evening and weekend calls for a few months now. Sky have just told a relative over the phone who wants to switch to Sky that you now have to pay an extra £5 per month for evening calls and they'll be contacting existing customers about the changes and charges. How does this effect the contract I'm on now and will I have to pay extra? I don't think I should have to since that isn't the deal I've agreed to. I still have about 9 months left on my contract. Can anyone clarify that?
    EXISTING customers (pre-September 2012) still get free evening calls - with no known plans to change this!

NEW customers only get "free weekend" calls unless they pay extra for Anytime.

So Sky have told your relative the facts correctly!
  • DaedrothDaedroth Posts: 3,065
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ah, maybe. Thanks for clearing that up. :)