Who should perform on the live shows

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 938
Forum Member
✭✭
These are the acts that I'd like to see perform during the live shows in the Autumn

James Arthur
Jahmene Douglas
Ella Henderson
Union J
Little Mix
One Direction
Rebecca Ferguson
Lawson
Jason Derulo
Stooshe
Rihanna
P!nk
Usher
JLS
Ellie Goulding
Bruno Mars
Emeli Sande
Professor Green
PSY
Nicole Scherzinger
Bridgit Mendler
Alicia Keys
Ke$ha
Demi Lovato
Cheryl Cole
Avril Lavigne
Michael Buble
Pitbull
Beyonce
Jennifer Lopez
Taylor Swift
Ed Sheeran

Who would you like to see?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i`m hoping Backsteet Boys get a slot i think they have a album coming up soon?
    a handful of past XF contestants are a guarantee & the other usuals
    i`d also say maybe JT, he has 20/20 pt2 album coming out later this year
  • Hassaan13Hassaan13 Posts: 41,960
    Forum Member
    Do you mean who should or who would?

I'd like to see Take That back - obviously, a crop of last year's contestants will be back, but only if they have some music they have to promote at the time. I think it'll be only Union J and James Arthur at the moment. Would also like to see Demi Lovato on as well.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 938
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm adding

Justin Timberlake
    Rita Ora
    Selena Gomez

(This is who should perform, although quite a few are most likely to perform)
  • d56d56 Posts: 5,471
    Forum Member
    Queen Leona will be promoting a Christmas album so can't wait to see her perform around November/December time :D

Hopefully Queen Nicole will be promoting the follow up to Boomerang and launching her album on the show. :)

I'd loooove to see Beyonce return.

I'm looking forward to James Arthurs new material too.

JLS should have a good slot, as they're splitting and was really the first X Factor band to make it big.

I'd also like to see something special whilst its the 10th anniversary with past contestants, like a Leona and Alexandra duet, a medley of hits from the most successful contestants, maybe past judges like Dannii and Cheryl mentoring or something. They should pull something extra special out of the bag while its the 10th anniversary.

Riri HAS to return! (Hopefully with a greatest hits album and she can perform the hits she has done on X Factor like Only Girl, Whats My Name, We Found Love etc)

I'd just like to see as many A-List performers as possible - P!nk, Justin Timberlake, Mariah Carey, Celine Dion, Beyonce, Bruno Mars, Lady Gaga etc.

Also MADONNA! (But I don't think she would do it or promoting anything around that time)

I've also said this before in another thread, but I'd like to see more A List singers/past contestants actually doing a mentoring masterclass with the contestants, like Take That, Mariah, Celine, Whitney etc have all done in the past!
  • BRITLANDBRITLAND Posts: 3,443
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Emm, hard to tell right now, people who have hits then in Autumn but I a list I put would include

Macklemore & Ryan Lewis
    James Arther

Backstreet Boys
    One Direction

Little Mix
    Justin Timberlake

Nicole Scherzinger
    Robbie Williams

John Newman
    Cher

fun.
    Rihanna

Robin Thicke
    Kyile Minogue

Olly Murs
    Britney Spears

Emili Sande
    Bruno Mars

Final
    - Take That
    - Nicole Scherzinger
    - Lady Gaga
    - One Direction
    - PSY
    - Ed Sheeron
    - Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,977
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Selena Gomez
    Demi Lovato
    Ariana Grande
    Bridgit Mendler
    Jahmene Douglas
    Avril Lavigne
    Bruno Mars
    Justin Timberlake
  • 19921992 Posts: 4,677
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Ex X Factor contestants.

Rita Ora, Rihanna the usual etc.
  • EEAS1997EEAS1997 Posts: 2,907
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Demi Lovato has a new single coming out, highly feasible :)

An amazing live performer.
  • staceyxxx23staceyxxx23 Posts: 12,549
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    XF acts:
    Rylan Clark.
    Cher Lloyd.
    James Arthur.
    Olly Murs.
    Jedward.
    Janet Devlin.
    One Direction.

Non-XF acts:
    Demi Lovato.
    Rihanna.
    Will.I.Am.
    Taylor Swift.
  • felpcalibasfelpcalibas Posts: 5,547
    Forum Member
    Paulina Rubio and Tulisa.
  • Hassaan13Hassaan13 Posts: 41,960
    Forum Member
    XF acts:
    Rylan Clark.
    Cher Lloyd.
    James Arthur.
    Olly Murs.
    Jedward.
    Janet Devlin.
    One Direction.

Does Rylan even do any singing nowadays?

It depends if Cher has anything to be released in the autmn, James is certain as he was the winner, Olly and 1D also. Janet, possibly not, neither Jedward. It would have been good to invite Jedward back while Simon was still on the panel.
  • JustArunJustArun Posts: 8,941
    Forum Member
    Ariana Grande
    Nicole Scherzinger
    Fifth Harmony
    Demi Lovato
    Justin Timberlake
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hassaan13 wrote: »

It depends if Cher has anything to be released in the autmn, James is certain as he was the winner, Olly and 1D also. Janet, possibly not, neither Jedward. It would have been good to invite Jedward back while Simon was still on the panel.
    Not at this moment in time; he's much too busy in the presenting world. But I'm sure he'll be moving back to music after BB is over for the summer (As he often mentions he wants to do).

Cher's releasing her second album in Autumn I think and possibly a new single in July. And Jedward would be a great act to have on as they're fun, successful and have improved a lot since the show. It'd be really great to see how far they've come.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 649
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hassaan13 wrote: »

Wasn't aware he ever had :rolleyes:

He won't be making an appearance.

- tim
  • pothuthicpothuthic Posts: 47,098
    Forum Member
    I think definates are.
    Olly Murs
    One Direction
    Rihanna
    Michael Buble
    James Arthur :(
    Ella Henderson
    Nicole Scherzinger
    Union J
    Emeli Sande
    Little Fix
    Rita Ora
    Robbie
    JLS (Since they are splitting, they will perform their last televised performance on the final, just imagine the "back where they started, for the final ever time on TV)

Then;
    Macklemore and Ryan Lewis
    Jason Derulo
    Bon Jovi (they are back this year aren't they?)
    Backstreet Boys (maybe they could get NKOTB for one big showcase, would be huge)
    Bridgit Mendler
    Daft Punk (they'd be stupid not to release another single and plug it on XF)
    Robin Thicke

I'd love (dunno if they will or not);
    P!nk
    Justin Timberlake
    Beyonce
    Conor Maynard
    Kylie
  • felpcalibasfelpcalibas Posts: 5,547
    Forum Member
    Im sorry but does daft punk performing live adds something? arent they like djs?
  • pothuthicpothuthic Posts: 47,098
    Forum Member
    Yes they are DJ's, but they could work out something
  • WhyHelloWorldWhyHelloWorld Posts: 15,494
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think Cher Lloyd is pretty much 100% going to be on. Her new single comes out soon (meant to be July i think) and her album out in september.
  • BRITLANDBRITLAND Posts: 3,443
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Cher Lloyd is pretty much 100% going to be on. Her new single comes out soon (meant to be July i think) and her album out in september.

That's normal Cher, the music legend who has the longest reigning UK no.1 single in history & not the X Factor rapper
  • davedpgdavedpg Posts: 960
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'd love to see Phillip Phillips come on as he's releasing his album here sometime in October
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    davedpg wrote: »
    I'd love to see Phillip Phillips come on as he's releasing his album here sometime in October
    Oh same actually. Tate Stevens aswell while they're having American talent show winners on there to give Country music a bit of promo over here.
  • burbeburbe Posts: 1,307
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd like Mutya Keisha Siobhan, The Saturdays, Justin Timberlake, Macklemore and Alesha Dixon (hopefully if she finally gets her new material out!)
  • WhyHelloWorldWhyHelloWorld Posts: 15,494
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BRITLAND wrote: »
    That's normal Cher, the music legend who has the longest reigning UK no.1 single in history & not the X Factor rapper

That's nice. I'm referring to Cher Lloyd, who has a single out in July and an album due September.
  • BobbyMcGeeBobbyMcGee Posts: 534
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    doubt Pink will be there as she is doing her second US leg from October-December - be great if she did go though and promote some of her amazing show!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 464
    Forum Member
    Cher (the old) is flopping hard in the USA right now, I wonder if she will do well in the UK tbh.