Amelia Lily - Party Over (Music Video)

SpencerLeveySpencerLevey Posts: 1,511
Forum Member
✭✭✭
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Ea2R003-iSM

Her music video has premiered, and :eek: at the product placement!

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    this song has really grown on me tbh, could see it doing well
  • LMLM Posts: 63,326
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Urgh another generic dance crap song

She was so amazing on The X Factor, i expected her to go down the Pop/Rock route. Fascination and Xenomenia have ruined this girl.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 116
    Forum Member
    Not seen video yet but I absolutely love this song.

I totally agree though that it is very generic dance that has been done to death, but for some reason I just can't get enough of it!

I think it's because there has been absolutely no new music out for so long that this has been the only thing that's remotely grabbed my interest! I'm hammering it haha. But it's so good.

Sometimes some of the generic dance stuff works and in this case it does for me!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,501
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

She was so amazing on The X Factor, i expected her to go down the Pop/Rock route. Fascination and Xenomenia have ruined this girl.

She's not with Fascination.
  • ShoedShoed Posts: 5,891
    Forum Member
    I like this video!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 209
    Forum Member

Said a monster.

I saw her last night, she was okay, the live performance of this was pretty decent enough, all very samey/Kelly Clarksony.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    PaulBowker wrote: »
    Said a monster.

I saw her last night, she was okay, the live performance of this was pretty decent enough, all very samey/Kelly Clarksony.

Great comeback. The gags about my username are incredibly wearing thin. :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    Great comeback. The gags about my username are incredibly wearing thin. :rolleyes:

Well, I don't use this forum enough to know/care about your previous history but to almost devote your account to the queen of generic dance crap and then slate another artists choice of direction being generic dance crap is pretty stupid.
  • LewnaticcLewnaticc Posts: 3,933
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hahaha, the beginning of the video is the best bit because that actually happens. And it's devastating looking down into that sink or bath or even a toilet at your doomed phone.
  • 19921992 Posts: 4,677
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Love It :D

Hope this does better than Shut Up.
  • JustArunJustArun Posts: 8,941
    Forum Member
    Well, I don't use this forum enough to know/care about your previous history but to almost devote your account to the queen of generic dance crap and then slate another artists choice of direction being generic dance crap is pretty stupid.

Here, Here...:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The chorus is banging to some next degree, but I'm still 50/50 with the verses. But Wayyheyy to the party video, I love party video.

I do wonder if her album is going to be full of dance songs?

Edit: It does sound similar to DJ Fresh.
  • cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    I wonder if the Apple Store can fix that iPhone? :D
  • MasterjonboiMasterjonboi Posts: 1,122
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Lame and stupid joke:mad:
  • cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member

No not really. I was thinking of the scene at the beginning of the video where said iPhone was dropped into the water. Do you think it still works? :p
  • 19921992 Posts: 4,677
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Why, did that happen to your phone? :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I have never once devoted myself to Lady Gaga on this FORUM ever. Where you got that idea from with no facts to back up is beyond me.
    Forum Member
    I have never once devoted myself to Lady Gaga on this FORUM ever. Where you got that idea from with no facts to back up is beyond me.

Again, I neither know nor care of your forum activity but your actual forum name is a dedication to the queen of crap.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Again, I neither know nor care of your forum activity but your actual forum name is a dedication to the queen of crap.

There is still no need to be rude to me and judge me as a person based on a stupid username. I gave an opinion and you didn't agree. Instead of being polite, you got nasty and personal.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 116
    Forum Member
    He / she whatever it is, seems to be doing it in a few threads so I wouldn't let it bother you. Like they said they dont use the forum often, so hopefully they'll do one or start posting stuff people can actually discuss rather than getting personal / spouting crap.
  • JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Loving this. Wasn't keen on the 2nd single, but this is a cracker. I'll have to get the album at this rate..
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It is a really bad an cheap looking video. It has all been done before, there is nothing new. Think Ke$ha's Tik Tok, Beiber's Beauty and a Beat, Burke's All Night Long...

It is a song worthy of Eurovision, and that's not a good thing....
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,452
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    UGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!
    I'm so p**sed off with Amelia Lily & her team!

She has a rock sounding vocal & should not be doing club/dance music - it just doesn't work imo!
    Cue : Another Flop Single!! .. .. .. I really wish they wouldn't let pride get in the way & just release a "predictable pop rock song" / I guarantee it would do alot better commercially than the singles she's released!

Sadly, I hate this single & I LOVED her on X Factor!?

Give her better material or no one will give a s**t anymore! :(
  • zsb37105qtyzzsb37105qtyz Posts: 1,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It is a really bad an cheap looking video. It has all been done before, there is nothing new. Think Ke$ha's Tik Tok, Beiber's Beauty and a Beat, Burke's All Night Long...

It is a song worthy of Eurovision, and that's not a good thing....

I like those songs and videos
    And I like Eurovision too
    I like the song as well :):):)
  • zsb37105qtyzzsb37105qtyz Posts: 1,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

:D:D:D:D